With the start of October (and the season for prime horror movie-watching) only two days away, it's time to get the ball rolling on this year's Halloween Horror-thon!

Here's our thread from last year: Halloween Horror-thon 2018. As always, it's more fun when more people chime in with what they're watching (or planning on watching) throughout the month.

My list seems to get longer and longer every year, but here are the ones that are at the top for this year: Cult of Chucky, Goosebumps 2, The House with a Clock in its Walls, Pet Sematary (2019), Happy Death Day 2 U, The Curse of la Llorona, 3 From Hell, Eli (Netflix), and Annabelle Comes Home. And I definitely want to re-watch Halloween (1978 and last year's). On the TV side, I'm watching the new season of American Horror Story and almost through Marianne on Netflix. Then I think I'm going to start Season 1 of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina since I never got around to it last year.

What's everyone planning on watching or re-watching this year? New releases? Favorite classics? And, most importantly, what's your favorite go-to Halloween-movie-watching snack or treat?