Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Did anyone ever notice in Paranoid: a chant, he gets off the bus near the dixie pig

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Default -

-
    Last edited by razz; 07-18-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz2008 View Post
    A riddle about doors... fitting.
    Rearange the word "new door" into one word. there is only one right answer.
    Oneword

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard?

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

not a clue. but yeh, yer right. Thankee sai, mr. Rabbit, you speak true.

Citizen of Gilead blackrose22 is on a distinguished road blackrose22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is it typewriter?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I'm almost certain it is.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose22 View Post
    Is it typewriter?
    Correct

Country
    Country Flag

Only reason I got the answer was it came up in a table quiz I was at one night.
    Not really good at coming up with riddles but heres one I heard when I was a kid.
    What's always on its way but never arrives.

Country
    Country Flag

Not really good at coming up with riddles but heres one I heard when I was a kid.
    You must have watched Batman when you were a kid

The Riddler's answer was: Tomorrow

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    You must have watched Batman when you were a kid

The Riddler's answer was: Tomorrow
    Thankee sai, Mr Rabbit Trick you speak true.

Can't remember now where I heard it from but its always stayed in my mind. Always thought it was a cool riddle.

Country
    Country Flag

What is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt"?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

dreamt

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    dreamt
    You got it.

Along the Path of the Beam bodacious ta-tas is on a distinguished road bodacious ta-tas's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

dreamt
    dreamt
    You got it.
    What about unkempt?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bodacious ta-tas View Post
    dreamt
    dreamt
    You got it.
    What about unkempt?
    Yeah what about it?

It got a "P" in it

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Now play nice.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a hard one... (said the Bishop to the actress)

There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels in order. One is "facetious". What's the other?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Aerious? Absteinous? Abstemious? Abstenious? Abstentious? Aceriflorum?Aceriflorus, Acheilous? Acheirous? Acleistous? Adecticous? Adventious? Affectious? Aleikoum? Alpestrious? Anemious? Annelidous? Arsenious? Arteriosum? Arteriosus? Arterious? Avenious? Bacterious? Caesious? Camelious? Carnelious?Fracedinous, Gareisoun? Gravedinous? Majestious? Materious? Parecious? Placentious? Tragedious?

In what words do all the vowels appear backwards?

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Aerious? Absteinous? Abstemious? Abstenious? Abstentious? Aceriflorum?Aceriflorus, Acheilous? Acheirous? Acleistous? Adecticous? Adventious? Affectious? Aleikoum? Alpestrious? Anemious? Annelidous? Arsenious? Arteriosum? Arteriosus? Arterious? Avenious? Bacterious? Caesious? Camelious? Carnelious?Fracedinous, Gareisoun? Gravedinous? Majestious? Materious? Parecious? Placentious? Tragedious?

In what words do all the vowels appear backwards?
    A few more than 2 then

Vowels backwards...

punctoschmidtella (what a word), duoliteral, subcontinental.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know that first one. There is also unoriental, uncomplimentary, and unnoticeably.

If you rescue me

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Just to point out our esteemed moderator's rules found
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?t=108

Edict #1 says
    "1) One riddle per thread."
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.