Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
Well, to get into major spoilers ...

Spoiler:
... although the Institute we were aware of was destroyed, there's nothing to indicate that any of the other Institute "branches" aren't still snapping up kids and killing people based on the predictions of their supposedly clairvoyant people.

Hmmmm, it seemed pretty clear to me that ALL the global facilities were similarly destroyed/disabled as the facility destroyed by our heroes was able to be done for utilizing all their collective powers across the globe. It would seem logical thqt the other facilities were all destroyed and the inhabitants set free. That was my take on it anyway.

I was also rather disappointed that no one at the Institute got their comeuppance. I mean, sure, a bunch of them died, but so did a lot of the kids that Luke was trying to save. Not much of a victory for the good guys in this one.

A victory all around for the "good guys" and internationally to boot, IMHO anyway. I guess he could have described individual tortures and eventual deaths if you're that into those things, yeah. However, they met their fates in the end. Besides, if they did really "get into it" with select characters that would make them no better than their captors I suppose.

HBJ
Okay, so I responded in your spoiler

WB