Default Concert Photos

Post all your gig pics here!

Heres a couple to get the thread going:

Snow Patrol:

Radiohead:

Gomez:
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here's a few from the most recent show I've been to. Ween in Asheville, NC on 4/30.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by VolsToTheWall View Post
    Here's a few from the most recent show I've been to. Ween in Asheville, NC on 4/30.

I'm super jealous.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post

I'm super jealous.
    As am I. There should be a green with envy smiley.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post

I'm super jealous.
    It could be worse. I'm only a couple hours away from there. I didn't know Ween was around though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

It could be worse. I'm only a couple hours away from there. I didn't know Ween was around though.
    Don't you hate it when you find out about a concert after the fact?
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Gunslinger Apprentice VolsToTheWall is on a distinguished road VolsToTheWall's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post

I'm super jealous.
    You'd been out of luck unless you caught word of the show ahead of time anyway since it was a sellout. There were people bummin' for tickets, especially this one girl in particular, though she did manage to con one somehow.
    It was an amazing show. The guys were in top form and there were no barriers in front of the stage so I was right in front of them(wish I was on Deaner's side of the stage but can't complain). I hope to catch 'em again this fall when they are out touring when the new album comes out.

Along the Path of the Beam The Red Rose is on a distinguished road The Red Rose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A slideshow of Joe Satriani photos, Super Colossal Tour, Cardiff June 2007:

The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4120/silversurfer2xk1.jpg

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully I'll have some to add after Saturday night. TOOL's coming to town. Whooohooo...and any of you who know me, know I am excited! LOL
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

:jealous: Have fun! Wonder if this tour will have any nekkid rope-climbing guys like the last one I saw did.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey! I remember those guys! They seemed to be up there forever. I've seen some pics of this tour, and I didn't notice any acrobats, just lots of cool video. Guess I'll find out in a few days.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that's usually what happens if I have the money to go.
    If I don't then of course I'll know in plenty of time.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Default Live Performances

So, who have you seen live? I'm talkin' about bands, comedians, anything that you've been in the live studio audience for. What were your favorites? Any funny stories? Share!

In no particular order (other than the one that I happen to remember them in):

+ Elton John
    + Billy Joel
    + A Perfect Circle
    + TOOL
    + Audioslave (twice)
    + Chris Cornell solo tour
    + Dave Matthews Band
    + Godsmack (twice)
    + 93X-Fest twice [main acts: Incubus/Audioslave]
    + 93X Nutcracker [main act: Disturbed]
    + 93X Butterball [main acts: Stonesour, Adema, Breaking Benjamin]
    + Various local concerts [best one: Illusive (many times)]
    + Tantric/Silvertide
    + Prince
    + Maroon 5
    + Queensryche/Judas Priest
    + Dream Theater
    + Eric Clapton
    + 311
    + Foo Fighters
    + 30 Seconds to Mars

Since we are also including comedians, I have witnessed the blindingly brilliant comedic stylings of Eddie Izzard. That. Show. Was. Amazing.

I've also been to the Broadway or off Broadway productions of Footloose, Annie Get Your Gun, White Christmas, Movin' Out, Big River, and The Lion King.

Top five concerts would have to be

1. A Perfect Circle
    2. Audioslave (the second time)
    3. Foo Fighters
    4. Billy Joel
    5. Cornell solo

I think there have been a couple more concerts, but I'm completely blanking on them right now.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Green Day
    Good Charlotte
    Weezer
    Matisyahu
    (I've seen more, but those were my fav shows)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Ooh, and Phantom PLanet put on a good show too

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

Did you see Elton John and Billy Joel when they there together on tour? I would bet that was a great show.

Some of my favorite shows:

The Grateful Dead (seen em twice, once was Jerry Garcia's birthday and they massively jammed the whole show.)
    Zappa
    Genesis
    Rush
    Yes (Unfortunately no Rick Wakemen)
    Trans-Siberian Orchestra
    Billy Joel (many moons ago)
    Stevie Ray Vaughn
    CSN
    Heart
    Black Sabbath (with Ozzy)
    Plant and Page
    The Firm
    Supertramp
    A surprise for me, John Mellencamp. I liked his music, but didn't realize how high energy his show was.
    Moody Blues

That's all I think of.... or remember I guess......

Oh I did see The Eagles back in 1980. They were ok, but I sure wouldn't 100+ dollars to see them today, especially without Joe Walsh.

My Mood
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Telynn View Post
    Did you see Elton John and Billy Joel when they there together on tour? I would bet that was a great show.
    Nope, separately. Elton John was my first concert, so not too shabby there, heh. Billy Joel has been one of my favorites since I was a little kid, so I HAD to go see him. That was the first and only concert I went to with my dad, it was a blast.

I heard he's touring again, and believe me, it's totally worth the money to see him perform. He's a lot of fun to watch up on stage.

Erin - way, way, way jealous of the Rob Zombie and BNL. I've heard they both put on fantastic stage shows, and they're two of my favorite bands. Did you throw Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese up on stage for BNL? Also, thanks for reminding me of 30StM. I went and saw them before it was widely known that jared Leto was the lead singer. It was in a very small venue, and it still wasn't halfway filled, heh. Fun show, though.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    Erin - way, way, way jealous of the Rob Zombie and BNL. I've heard they both put on fantastic stage shows, and they're two of my favorite bands. Did you throw Kraft Mac 'n' Cheese up on stage for BNL? Also, thanks for reminding me of 30StM. I went and saw them before it was widely known that jared Leto was the lead singer. It was in a very small venue, and it still wasn't halfway filled, heh. Fun show, though.
    OMG! They were both fantastic! Rob Zombie is super great. He was so engergetic, bouncing all around and drinking tons of beer.

Barnaked Ladies though was freaking incredible. They were SO much fun. At one point, they stopped singing and playing and did a choreographed dance to music with shopping carts and boxes of cereal. I had lawn seats at the outdoor ampitheatre they were playing at, so I didn't personally get to throw the mac and cheese on the stage, but a lot of people closer did. It was so cool.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

AFI
    Samhain
    Danzig
    MxPx
    Dance Hall Crashers
    Norma Jean
    Dave Chappel
    The Count Basie Orchestra
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

Oh, I forgot, I also saw The Who on one of the farewell tours. I think it was the first one.

Citizen of Gilead ATG is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Rush is the greatest. Been to around 15 shows.

Heart
    Yes
    Eagles
    Iron Maiden
    Def Lepard
    Ozzy
    Peter Framton
    Joe Walsh
    Dan Folgleburg
    BTO
    Saxon
    Metallica ( with the original bassist )

And...I actually saw Spinal Tap play live.

I saw Joe Walsh once. Get this, he was opening up for Stevie Nicks. One of the odder match-ups I have ever seen.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooo, I would die to see Elton John and Billy Joel together or seperate. Or at all. I can't believe I didn't make an effort to go see them when they were touring. I'm angry at myself for it now.

Let's see...concerts I've been to:

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (14 times)
    Jimmy Buffett
    Bush
    Veruca Salt
    Pearl Jam
    Barenaked Ladies
    Alanis Morissette
    Counting Crows (3 times)
    Third-Eye Blind with Smashmouth (I was in middle school)
    Rob Zombie
    Slayer
    Blink 182

I've also been to X-Fest 3 times which features many bands like Papa Roach, 30 Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Crossfade, Theory of a Dead Man, Alien Ant Farm...stuff like that.

Oh, and for comedians, I've seen Dave Chapelle and Etta May.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Only seen..
    Godsmack
    Papa Roach
    Poison

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

my first concert was Billy Idol and the Cult

I have also seen...
    Paul Simon
    Santana
    Pink Floyd
    Metallica
    Tragically Hip
    Michael Bolton (yeah, yeah, I know)
    Ray Charles (yes, THE Ray Charles)
    I know there's more... but there are entire years of my life that are really hazy...

I have also seen the cast of 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' when they were touring (minus Drew Carey and Wayne Brady)

I've also been to the opera and seen a few musicals.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast