Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King and Joe Hill appearing together...

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

And 54 min later I think I finally got them!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Traveler stm08007 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BadHatHarry View Post
    Holy shit. The two tickets that were in my cart that kept crashing - the site just came back up and accepted my order for two deluxe tickets. They've been in my cart for an hour.
    very glad I saw your post, tried again (after having no luck for 45 mins), and got it pretty easily!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got 2
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Snagged two tix

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How do you confirm that an order went through?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I got them. If they were in your cart before the crash keep trying.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

F####
    my 1 ticket sat in the cart for an hour, and it says can't buy it.
    Well, $1000+ spend on flight and hotel to boston, so it looks like i might just be doing some sightseeing instead. damn im disappointed
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got confirmation email and everything! YES!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I got them. If they were in your cart before the crash keep trying.
    I had it in the cart since 12 and this is the note i am getting:
    Sorry, you are trying to buy 1 x Deluxe Ticket: An Evening with Joe Hill & Stephen King and only -279 are available.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Now hopefully they don't determine that they sold 4 times too many tickets, so we start seeing mass cancellations.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    How do you confirm that an order went through?
    I received 3 emails. One from Paypal, and two from Porter Square Books.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default Got 'Em

I must have been the last guy to get tickets!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Got 2
    What good will they do if you are in San Francisco at the time?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    Now hopefully they don't determine that they sold 4 times too many tickets, so we start seeing mass cancellations.
    Are you basing that on the -279 available that surly saw?

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Took some refreshing and a small animal sacrifice, but got my 2.

EDIT: so i was one of the ones who got hosed by the oversell. No tickets for me. Now i really feel bad for the cat....
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Are people still able to check out?!?
    Am i the only one that that can't? ouch

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Are you basing that on the -279 available that surly saw?
    Their website is kind of old school, and I was assuming that they didn't have a system in place to prevent too many items from being sold. I saw the -279 comment after I wrote mine; it certainly doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    F####
    Well, $1000+ spend on flight and hotel to boston, so it looks like i might just be doing some sightseeing instead. damn im disappointed
    You can still try to get tickets for the show and have a 50/50 shot of getting one signed book from one of them.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

They just confirmed on Facebook that they oversold.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got the 2nd email from Porter confirming my one ticket and apologizing for the frustration from the site crash.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    F####
    You can still try to get tickets for the show and have a 50/50 shot of getting one signed book from one of them.
    Good thought, but they are sold out as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Did they say how long it will be until they confirm tickets? I need to book a flight.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Uh oh.....hope some don't get cancelled.
    What a mess. I gave up even trying for the deluxe and ordered two regular so I'm happy. A couple of friends of mine had the same issue. Tickets in cart, crash, yada yada but they were able to get them after a long while!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They just confirmed on Facebook that they oversold.
    Ouch!

Gunslinger Apprentice BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about BadHatHarry has a spectacular aura about

Just got a confirmation email for my tickets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast