Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Dragon Lance

Citizen of Gilead Ka-tet is on a distinguished road Ka-tet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Dragon Lance

Okay so im about to get on this coach im about to spend 4 hours on. So i pop into waterstones (local book shop) to see if i can pick up a cheap book to entertain me. When i was looking through the fantasy section i saw dragon lance. So i bought cronicles volume 1, and let me tell ya its fuckin awsome. I was just wondering if anyone here reads it?

Im also aware that there are a lot more dragonlance books and i was wondering which ones were the first?
    If you love me, then love me-Susan of mejis
    See the turtle, aint he keen? All things serve the fucking beam-Eddie of NewYork
    You burn prettily-Corwin of Amber

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't read it, but would like to know what its about. I may have to read it.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I've read quite a lot of Dragonlance books. I fell behind at Amber and Ashes and never caught back up. I have a copy of Dragons of Dwarven Depths that is signed by Margaret Weis. I also used to communicate with Margaret Weis via email quite a bit back around 1998. She is super nice.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've read 15-20 Dragonlance books, I've kind of grown out of them I think. They're still some of my favorites, especially Weis's books.

Citizen of Gilead Ka-tet is on a distinguished road Ka-tet's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really am enjoying it atm
    If you love me, then love me-Susan of mejis
    See the turtle, aint he keen? All things serve the fucking beam-Eddie of NewYork
    You burn prettily-Corwin of Amber

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

There are two parts in Chronicles that made me cry like a baby.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Peaches Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn will become famous soon enough Telynn's Avatar

I've read most of the books with Rastilin and all them. Good stuff.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lance is on a distinguished road Lance's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, saw the title and just had to make sure nobody was talking shit about my morning breath or work personality.
    I'm Joe Collins, bitch. Recognize!

"I don't like pot. It dulls my hatred" - Darlene Conner

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!