Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thanks and Kudos thread

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a lot of people to thank for a lot of things and I don't want to miss someone. I've been around this forum since its birth and it's the only forum I kept on visiting regularly since 2011. I had the good luck of meeting a lot of you personally and there's a lot I'd love to meet face to face but distance make it tricky to achieve
    A lot of you helped me to get stuff that was not for sale outside USA, or tickets for an event, information, advices, contacts. Again, it'd not be fair if I forget someone. I really, really love this place and treasure the time I spent here. Thank you ALL those that make it so valuable.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I'm going to dive in here in the spirit of the holidays!
    First off thanks to Jerome and this site. Because of DT I've had some very generous gestures happen which I am grateful for. Stories to follow in a minute:
    Thanks to Brian861- the first person here to PM me and welcome me into the fold. We've since had some good conversations. Also, for posting pictures for me which brings me to Br!an for trying several times to teach me how.
    Chad and Antoni for their signature help. I've messaged them a few times away from here for their input. Thanks guys!
    The numerous people I have bought books from and who have helped with my questions. Too many to name, I hope you know who you are.
    David. That man has helped me out in more ways than one and I can't begin to express my gratitude.
    Someone who I STILL can't figure out! I'm going to finally share this story that I have eluded to in the past, specifically on the Bett's thread, that I still can't get over.
    This someone saw a post I made about just missing a signed PS that David had listed. It was my most coveted book and I couldn't seem to get one. I whined a little. Lol. A week or so later I got an email from David saying he was sending me something. Someone from this site worked with David and got me a signed(year of pub!) PS and had him send it to me. It just happened to be my birthday too. Needless to say I was stunned. This person sent a little computer smiley face that I keep right in the book. I swear there's code in there and I'm going to figure out who you are!
    Last but not least, a member here is helping me out in a big way. I was on the Dragon Rebound track but when IT became available I just couldn't swing them anymore. I hadn't really been mad at myself until I saw Cujo, one of my personal favorites, and how gorgeous and unique it was. This member has secured a copy for me for a very fair price AND is holding it for me until May so I can pay it off. Very generous of this person and I am extremely excited.

I don't know if any of the people I mentioned will see this or not. Kind of sad this thread doesn't get more action but hey, if you're still here thanks for reading
    Thanks for your friendship as well, Lori! And you're most welcome for the picture help, anytime! I'm glad a lot of good things have come your way. Good things should happen for good people and you're good people
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll also join in with the holiday spirit and thank some folks here. I really love this community of enthousiastic and knowledgeable people. Thanks to jonp for our discussion about the IT publisher's photocopies and other manuscripts, thanks to jhanic for sharing his knowledge about the IT proofs and the IT printrun and printings, thanks to Phalucha for the pictures of the Brand Name essay in Adelina, thanks to Alan (The Library Policeman) for sharing a picture of his inscribed Firestarter that helped me a lot, thanks to Biomieg for the great books at great prices, thanks to Peripheral for the conversations and his valued opinion on a signature, thanks to Surly for sharing the auction link to the IT printer's galleys, thanks to Sentinel for the great deal on a Bag of Bones MS photocopy and to everyone who has helped out on the questions I asked on the forum. Enjoy the holiday season everyone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2