Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 2019 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest - Come Reap!!!

The season begins THURSDAY, September 5, 2019. NO late registration!!!!

How to Play

1. It’s simple. Click on the following link and it should take you to the ESPN pigskin pickem site. If you don’t have an ESPN profile, you will have to set one up. Trust me, it’s worth it!!!! If you joined in on the other ESPN contests earlier this year, that profile will work. In fact, as a bonus to joining us in the Pigskin picks, you’ll be able to easily compete in other contests such as March Madness and College Bowl Mania.

http://fantasy.espn.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/2019/en/

Password: roland (all lower case) - please do not share this with non-members of this site.

If you have questions about how to set things up in our group, post your questions and the community of folks here will try and help you out.

2. The contest will begin with the first regular season game in Week 1. Only one entry per person in our group and it must be identifiable to me as a member on this board or you can PM me with your ESPN handle. Once the season has started the group is locked. This means that any latecomers will not be able to join (sorry about that!), so please get in early. Picks for week 1 can actually be made now!

3. The contest will end at the conclusion of the regular season.

4. At the end of the regular season, whoever has the best Win/Loss record wins the coveted First Place trophy. We also award trophies for Second, Third, and a (much sought after, one of a kind, not available in any other contest) Last Place Trophy**

**In order to qualify for last place, you need to pick every week, however, If you mistakenly miss picking one or two games (i.e. a Thursday or Saturday game), we can do the math and, with penalties, make adjustments. To be safe, just be sure to get IN THE GAME each week and make your picks early!!!!

Last year's trophies:

Gunslinger Apprentice BedOfRoses will become famous soon enough BedOfRoses's Avatar

Woo hoo! I can't wait!!!
    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in it to win it!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've won a college bowl trophy, but never one of the NFL ones. Could this be my year?

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I've won a college bowl trophy, but never one of the NFL ones. Could this be my year?
    YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm in it to win it!
    NO!!!

Spoiler:
    Just kidding. But, I will be here to stop you, should you try for last place!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am ready to be mediocre
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't mind playing this year but I ain't playing with this new damned helmet!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

It's been a while since I competed for a trophy with zero success, but I'm down for trying again!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I don't mind playing this year but I ain't playing with this new damned helmet!!
    Jon,

Are you in? What's your espn name?

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am known as Benjamin Breeg. My week one picks are in but I may make a few changes.

How is my helmet appeal going with the 2019 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest Rules Committee? I may make a second appeal if my feet ever heal up.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

“Jon who?”
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I am known as Benjamin Breeg. My week one picks are in but I may make a few changes.

How is my helmet appeal going with the 2019 Dark Tower Football Pick Contest Rules Committee? I may make a second appeal if my feet ever heal up.
    DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEnied!

Country
    Country Flag

We have a tidy 17 players so far. Just a few days before THURSDAY's game!!!! Get your picks made. If you are on the fence, join before the Thursday deadline. Did I say trophies?

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else want to retire before I make my picks??

Country
    Country Flag

First game is tonight!!!!!! Good luck everyone!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We need more participants. That way my bragging rights reach a larger audience.

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Startin' with a big L.

Watch out Jerome!! I'm comin'!

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Let's goooooooooo

I can't wait to lose horribly

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I can't wait for a full dose of anxiety and frustration!!!

My Mood
    Dead

Minnesota is starting strong! SKOL

My Mood
    Dead

WHAT

WHAT is this Texas/New Orleans game omggg

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    WHAT

WHAT is this Texas/New Orleans game omggg
    Loved it!

My Mood
    Dead

I don't even care about either of those teams, but I had goosebumps during that entire final minute. What a wild ride, man.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    I don't even care about either of those teams, but I had goosebumps during that entire final minute. What a wild ride, man.

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations to BedOfRoses for having the best picks on week 1 (13 wins!).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast