Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In The Tall Grass

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

Default In The Tall Grass

In The Tall Grass is a very polarizing novella. Some people love it. Other people hate it. Some people consider it to be a horror masterpiece. Other people find it excessively gory. A small minority have said that it may have crossed a line in the second half. What are your thoughts about this novel? Did you like it or hate it? Did it change your overall opinion of Stephen King as a writer?

Thanks.
    "Sometimes dead is better." ~ Jud Crandall

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is probably one of the more shocking and grotesque things King and Hill have done but I think as far as their short stories go they've both written much better elsewhere. The movie should be interesting to see what is kept.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

I will be on the lookout for this film. I'm curious if they will leave out anything or tone it down.
    "Sometimes dead is better." ~ Jud Crandall

+ Reply to Thread