Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 332 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a great pic.

The other dude in that picture looks very much into his pose.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure whether I feel bad for the lady on the far right, or respect her, or what...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The truth of the matter is she just parties more hardcore then all of the rest of them combined.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

That's awsome!!! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Horns Question:

Did Joe place the Morse code in the front and back of the trade edition with pen or is it printed in every copy?

Anyone have a reader copy they can check? I think it's in every copy but a friend of mine is telling me Joe is doing this on his own.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my trade hardcover from a chain bookstore (Borders) and it had the Morse code on the endpapers.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

so....the next time that someone meets Joe Hill...can they get the book signed to Melanie (wife)? I think she'd like that...of course I'd pay for the book and time that it took you.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Airtraffic View Post
    so....the next time that someone meets Joe Hill...can they get the book signed to Melanie (wife)? I think she'd like that...of course I'd pay for the book and time that it took you.
    Did you know he's going to England?

UPDATE – U.K. DATES BELOW

March 15 (Mon) – BASINGSTOKE • Waterstones. 7:00 PM.

March 16th (Tues) – MILTON KEYNES • Waterstones. 1 PM (Signing only).

March 16th (Tues) – BIRMINGHAM • Waterstones, 6 PM.

March 17th (Wed) – LIVERPOOL • Waterstones, 12:30 PM (Signing only).

March 17th (Wed) – MANCHESTER • Waterstones, 7 PM.

March 18th (Thurs) – LEEDS • Waterstones, 1 PM. (Signing only).

March 18th (Thurs) – NOTTINGHAM • Waterstones, 6:30 PM.

March 20 (Sat) – LONDON • Forbidden Planet (time TBD).

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Horns Question:

Did Joe place the Morse code in the front and back of the trade edition with pen or is it printed in every copy?

Anyone have a reader copy they can check? I think it's in every copy but a friend of mine is telling me Joe is doing this on his own.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Now you mention it ... i have 2 books .... they do look very similar, so now im thinking that the code might have been printed into it!?

holy balls...Thanks Rahfa....I'll tell the wife and I think we just might go to one.....ya!!!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be there in Nottingham

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow now there's a weekend date (why are all signings smack in the middle of the working week?) on that schedule, hmm I wonder if I can convince my mate to drive for ten hours to get to London and back lol.

its' not that bad......go!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Horns Question:

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Now you mention it ... i have 2 books .... they do look very similar, so now im thinking that the code might have been printed into it!?
    Pre-printed.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

OK...agreed.....pre-printed.

Thanks everyone

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Ha...but he avoided paying the Stone's huge rights fees for the actual printed lyric, and got to use it as a joke as well...

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe... most likely.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I am hoping my buddy can make a UK appearance. We are trading trade edition for trade edition.

Now I just need French, Spanish and German editions to match
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that photo, Wiz!

I'm looking forward to driving up to San Francisco on Thursday to meet up with Jerome and go see Joe.

The bummer is that I now have a work-related meeting in Fresno earlier that day. It's a 3-hour drive each way to/from Fresno, plus the roundtrip to SF, so it's going to be a looong day behind the wheel.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Love that photo, Wiz!

I'm looking forward to driving up to San Francisco on Thursday to meet up with Jerome and go see Joe.

The bummer is that I now have a work-related meeting in Fresno earlier that day. It's a 3-hour drive each way to/from Fresno, plus the roundtrip to SF, so it's going to be a looong day behind the wheel.
    I hope the meeting is over by noon.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I need to double-check tomorrow when I get to the office, but I think the meeting is scheduled to end at 1 or 2pm. I expect to head straight up to SF from Fresno.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I anticipate being @ Magnolia ~5:30pm.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Any chance you could get a signed copy for me? Don't worry if you can't!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Any chance you could get a signed copy for me? Don't worry if you can't!
    We'll see. So far I have requests for 5 books.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 332 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast