Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 332 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You 'Horny' little devil.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You 'Horny' little devil.
    Good one

In honor of Joe's new release I've changed My Mood to Devilish

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe shaved itself
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Joe has been clean shaven, for the most part, for a few months now. The hair cut is new.

And thanks for the "horny little devil" comment! Made me

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Karen, glad you had a good time. Were they trying to limit how many books Joe would sign? or would he do a couple for each person?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Heather, he signed 6 for me....but I know him...so...

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

hmm, I was planning on bringing about 6 books too. I hope he signs them *crosses fingers*
    Geoff

My Mood
    Lurking

He probably will, he's pretty nice..

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing crapped out on me. Said the S/L version is sold out and most unsigned copies are spoken for. They offered me free shipping. No discount. Between that and B&N cancelling my 10 signed copies, I'm disappointed. Therefore, I have nothing to offer all of you. Say sorry.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Lurking

PS Pub is a pain!!!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well i have been e-mailed saying that the traycased edition should be ready for shipping the first week in march and the slipcased version not long after!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    PS Pub is a pain!!!
    He's always been nice to me.

My Mood
    Lurking

I tried to get an ARC from him and he said no cause he was never able to get one from us! I was like, HEY! I am new here, you scratch my back I scratch yours and NO JOY! I was hoping it was the beginning of a very nice friendship...but it was not to be
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Well i have been e-mailed saying that the traycased edition should be ready for shipping the first week in march and the slipcased version not long after!
    Mehh... we have to wait until March? Guess I'm going to have to get the trade PB in the meantime... too bad the one copy I found here was scratched, bumped and dented...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried to get an ARC from him and he said no cause he was never able to get one from us! I was like, HEY! I am new here, you scratch my back I scratch yours and NO JOY! I was hoping it was the beginning of a very nice friendship...but it was not to be
    He may change his mind after he see's a picture of you with your horns on

mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love your horny photo, Karen! Glad you and Joe had a good time.

Sorry the book negotiation hasn't panned out for you yet, David.

I count PS Publishing as one of the good ones, just as I do DMG.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

David do you have any plans to start stocking Joe Hill's collectibles like you do Stephen's?

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    He may change his mind after he see's a picture of you with your horns on

mulleins
    Cumberland VA

and
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone tell me if the book The Many Faces Of Van Helsing edited by Jeanne Cavelos with Joe Hill's story "Abraham's Boys" was issued as a hardcover or just paperback? I have not seen any hardcover copies anywhere but want to be sure I am not missing something.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the book The Many Faces Of Van Helsing edited by Jeanne Cavelos with Joe Hill's story "Abraham's Boys" was issued as a hardcover or just paperback? I have not seen any hardcover copies anywhere but want to be sure I am not missing something.
    Through all my research......only published in paperback.

Hope this helps

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My research (which is rarely as extensive as Ralph's) agrees: paperback only.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ralph and Patrick. That is what I found as well but wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something.

My Mood
    Lurking

Mine is paperback

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

It's been a while since I posted. But I came home to this last night.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe wants us all to go to hell.

Congratulations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 332 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast