Page 42 of 332 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nyy3723a View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    the 2008 Book Club is missing three books still.

2 actually
    Isn't 2, plus the "exclusive" Edward Lee?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I won't be signing up for any Cemetery Dance book club, probably ever.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nyy3723a View Post
    the 2008 Book Club is missing three books still.

2 actually
    Isn't 2, plus the "exclusive" Edward Lee?

Nope. It's the Lee and 1 other.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Methinks Jerome has seen Joe's personal sig rather than just his official author sig.
    ME TOO!!!
    The signature I saw was signed "Joseph King".

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Ah hah....veeerrrry interesting...in a signed book, or another setting?

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I received the key, who hoo! Not a bad little item for $20
    Geoff

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Calling all Joe Hill fans! Do you read Locke & Key? Want to read the beginning of Joe's new novel, HORNS, a month early? Check this out:

We're approving to print issue 1 of LOCKE & KEY: CROWN OF SHADOWS, the first chapter of the third installment of the acclaimed series. So it's officially coming, in early November.

As an added bonus in issue 3, we're going to be running an advance look at Joe Hill's new novel, HORNS, due in February. We're going to give a nice preview of the novel, running the first three chapters in the back of the issue.
    Link

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link Patrick

I'm in

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I have been buying them, but not reading them. Thanks for that Patrick!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Wow, Nice! I can't wait.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I got my key today and there was a little drawing on it from JH... how common are the doodles?

John F. Kennedy Roomtemp is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Wow,

You lucky devil. I got one too but no drawing.!

I might have to order another...

Congrats

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Thanks! I like that the key forms the letters LK at the end... for Locke & Key! hehe

I wonder how many he did like that...

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My keys just say "Best, Joe Hill '09". Great doodle - I'm jealous!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Along the Path of the Beam DavidK44 is on a distinguished road

Mine just has 'Best, Joe Hill '09' also.

I received #299. Unless he went out of order in the ones that were taken to San Diego for the Con, there's at least two hundred available through IDW. Anyone get a lower number?

Regards, DavidK

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

On the matter of L&K: CoS, if Issue #1 comes out in November, then Issue #3, the one with the first three chapters of HORNS, should be released in January - a month ahead of the February release of the full novel.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidK44 View Post

I received #299. Unless he went out of order in the ones that were taken to San Diego for the Con, there's at least two hundred available through IDW. Anyone get a lower number?

Regards, DavidK
    #297.

(Also #327.)

Dolan, cool LK key doodle! That's the first one I've seen.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Calling all Joe Hill fans! Do you read Locke & Key?
    Well, I'm not a Joe Hill fan - yet.
    But today I ordered, through Amazon, the first two Locke & Key hardcover collections.
    I have no idea if this spur-of-the-moment buy is going to turn me into a JH-reader.

Will it???

sk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I have no idea if this spur-of-the-moment buy is going to turn me into a JH-reader.

Will it???

sk
    Probably.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Calling all Joe Hill fans! Do you read Locke & Key?
    Well, I'm not a Joe Hill fan - yet.
    But today I ordered, through Amazon, the first two Locke & Key hardcover collections.

Will it???

sk
    It did for me!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Will it???

sk
    Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidK44 View Post

Regards, DavidK
    304 here!

Along the Path of the Beam jcf817 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

any thoughts on how to display the key?

Along the Path of the Beam DavidK44 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jcf817 View Post
    any thoughts on how to display the key?
    Here's how the original designer displays it:

http://www.skeltoncrewstudio.com/locke.html

Very distinguished looking....

Regards, DavidK

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that shadowbox is pretty nice. Also, in IDW: THE FIRST DECADE there is a photo of the key in a small coffin.

My theory is that that was the prototype packaging for the signed numbered keys, but that it proved to be too much of a pain, so they switched to the bags.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 332 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast