Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 332 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Not my thing, but I thought some of the more ardent Joe Hill fans might be interested in this new signed/numbered edition of Robert Louis Stevenson's The New Annotated Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde -- Numbered Edition, out of 250 — $150.00 Lettered Edition, out of 26 — $275.00:

https://www.mysteriousbookshop.com/p...eid=f261cb3751
    You can grab the unsigned edition for $40 as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill NOS4R2 Signed doodled UK uncorrected proof 2013 Stephen King son NOS4A2
    > now on ebay

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have been contacted by a french collector that is selling a signed copy of NOS4A2 with a cool doodle

Let me know if that interests you

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Slowly losing some of my Joe Hill books on Ebay.
    (you can also PM me)

So far I have listed NOS4A2(signed, doodled 1st) and the Sub Press deluxe signed edition of Heart-Shaped Box with the extra chapter.
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Slowly losing some of my Joe Hill books on Ebay.
    (you can also PM me)

So far I have listed NOS4A2(signed, doodled 1st) and the Sub Press deluxe signed edition of Heart-Shaped Box with the extra chapter.
    PMed
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

If anyone is interested, I'm willing to part with a Suntup signed/numbered edition of Horns. Make me a tempting offer.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm really surprised that there is not more buzz about Owen King. I'm reading his most recent book "Curator" and it is actually better than anything King or Hill has written in recent years in my opinion.

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I really surprised that is not more buzz about Owen King. I'm reading his most recent book "Curator" and it is actually better than anything King or Hill has written in recent years in my opinion.
    I haven't read anything from Owen but do own a few. I almost started reading The Curator but the library didn't have any available eBook copies (I've been finding reading in bed is a lot easier with my Kindle). Glad to hear it's good! I may have to up it on my TBR list.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is definitely a bit of an oddity, but I figured some of you might be interested:

https://skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel....be-w-bonus-pin

I was tempted, but $60 for a page and a half short story was excessive. Yeah, charity and I get a key, but still.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks pretty cool to me. I can't travel to meet Joe, so it's always nice to get something autographed by him. Especially something associated with NOS4A2. Thanks for sharing the link.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, thanks for sharing the link - I had to order one.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Faun

Announcing the Signed Limited Edition of FAUN by Joe Hill

Illustrated by Francois Vaillancourt

Faun will be published in four states, with each copy signed by Joe Hill:

Standard - 500 copies
    Deluxe - 200 copies
    Lettered - 26 copies
    Roman Numeral - 10 copies

The Standard and Deluxe states will be printed as octavos with trim sizes of 170mm x 240mm (6.7in x 9.5in), the same size as Peter Pan. Typesetting for these two states will begin soon with the casting to follow.

The Lettered and Roman Numeral states will be printed as quartos at 240mm x 340mm (9.5inx 13.4in), with a completely different internal layout to account for the grander trim size, essentially designing an entirely new book.

The design concepts for all four states have been finalized and the development of the prototypes will commence shortly.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

^^^^^^^^^^^
    The standard edition is on sale now.

The others are on pre-sale for rights holders.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I love that story. Wonderful looking edition, especially that front illustration.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I really surprised that is not more buzz about Owen King. I'm reading his most recent book "Curator" and it is actually better than anything King or Hill has written in recent years in my opinion.
    I haven't read anything from Owen but do own a few. I almost started reading The Curator but the library didn't have any available eBook copies (I've been finding reading in bed is a lot easier with my Kindle). Glad to hear it's good! I may have to up it on my TBR list.
    The Curator Kindle version is currently only Ł2.99 on the UK Amazon store;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Curator-Owe...xt%2C73&sr=1-1

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

https://camelotbooks.com/the-saved.html

Edit: I guess I should've mentioned this is for heavily discounted copies of The Saved.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

"The next Joe Hill book is being proofread now and the signature sheets are with the last person to sign. Both the Limited Edition and Lettered Edition will be published in 2024. We're really excited about the special bonus material Joe has provided for this one."
    -Lividian Newsletter

Is this King Sorrow do you think?

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    "The next Joe Hill book is being proofread now and the signature sheets are with the last person to sign. Both the Limited Edition and Lettered Edition will be published in 2024. We're really excited about the special bonus material Joe has provided for this one."
    -Lividian Newsletter

Nope

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought that King Sorrow was the next book to be released. I know it has been in progress for years. Is it stalled and a previously unknown book is to be released next?
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    -Lividian Newsletter

Nope
    Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    -Lividian Newsletter

Nope
    Thanks.
    Welcome Joe’s working on the 3rd draft and usually does between 4 and 6 drafts on his novel so this couldn’t be King Sorrow being proofread.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    I thought that King Sorrow was the next book to be released. I know it has been in progress for years. Is it stalled and a previously unknown book is to be released next?
    As far as I’m informed, King Sorrow will be the next Joe Hill novel. Work on a couple of follow up projects is in progress though and some shorts will be released shortly (The Pram on 26th September in fact as an Amazon original e-book).

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Pram is coming out on September 26th.
    https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0CF3D...oreType=ebooks

Now's a good time to look for a free Kindle Unlimited offer on the interwebs.

Edit: I have a link for Audible 3 months free. I'm not sure if you have to have an Instagram account to activate the offer, but I can definitely send you the link.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you regularly shop on Amazon - do the delayed shipping which offers a few bucks for digital purchase - I have $3 in credits from last items shipped - enough for the Pram 😉
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 332 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 LastLast