Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 332 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm considering selling most of my Joe Hill books. I really don't know what the market value is, so I will put these out here and if you're interested, send me offers via DM and maybe we can make a deal. I have some minimum prices in my head, but I will have to see what the market shows me. In the end, I might decide to keep them. We'll see...

Looking Glass #1 - Letter C of 26 copies (I know this one is NOT easy to find)
    The Land at the End of the Working Day by Peter Crowther - Letter AV of 52 copies
    Four Ghosts - #286 of 656
    A Carnivale of Horror - #112 of 200
    Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy 2 - #242 of 250

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

just got my full throttle and the sig page is actually pretty good - nothing cut off
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Ugh. Some disappointing news from Letterpress about 20th Century Ghosts.

because Vincent Sammy lives in South Africa and their postal system was restricted to only medical supplies for the last few months, he wasn’t able to sign the signature sheets for the Limited Edition. We waited as long as we could, but it just wasn’t possible.

To add:

Because I already knew the print run for this edition back in February, I went ahead and sent the signature sheets to Vincent Sammy in South Africa then and he signed them before the mail service situation changed. That means this edition will be signed by Joe Hill, Christopher Golden, and Vincent Sammy as planned.

So numbered won't be signed by the artist - but the lettered will. That's kind of a bummer.

The good news is The signed and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill has been sent to the printer!

Full announcement here

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered the lettered anniversary edition of 20th Century Ghosts and I couldn't be more stoked. It's my all-time favorite collection, and this will be my first lettered book.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Just ordered the lettered anniversary edition of 20th Century Ghosts and I couldn't be more stoked. It's my all-time favorite collection, and this will be my first lettered book.
    Congrats!
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome! You won't be disappointed. Revival is gorgeous from LLP. Surprised there was any available this late in the game.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Congrats!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's awesome! You won't be disappointed. Revival is gorgeous from LLP. Surprised there was any available this late in the game.
    I WISH it was the Letterpress edition. This is the PS Publishing anniversary edition. I do have the LP limited edition pre-ordered, and I'm very excited about that. The Revival limited is one of my most gorgeous books (actually, I think I can pretty safely say THE most gorgeous), but it's also one of my least favorite King novels, so it's kind of bittersweet. With 20th Century Ghosts, it'll be exciting all around.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I WISH it was the Letterpress edition. This is the PS Publishing anniversary edition. I do have the LLP limited edition pre-ordered, and I'm very excited about that. The Revival limited is one of my most gorgeous books (actually, I think I can pretty safely say THE most gorgeous), but it's also one of my least favorite King novels, so it's kind of bittersweet. With 20th Century Ghosts, it'll be exciting all around.
    Ah, gotcha. Didn't realize there was such a thing. I no longer get newsletters from PS and never heard back from them on a possible fix.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a 1st edition/1st printing of the trade hardcover edition of Joe Hill's NOS4A2 in fine condition for sale? Just looking for a regular copy. Not signed or doodled. Just looking for a copy to display. PM me if interested.

Found a copy. Yay!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Are these still for sale somewhere?

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still kicking myself in the arse for not buying the signed limited run of 20th Century Ghosts. Hopefully I can find a copy down the road.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Good question. I'd love to buy a signed limited edition. =)
    WANTED:

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not that I know of. I got mine from Betts.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    I'm still kicking myself in the arse for not buying the signed limited run of 20th Century Ghosts. Hopefully I can find a copy down the road.
    Overlook Connection and Bad Moon books still have it for the original retail price.

https://overlookconnection.com/catal...ed-p-8130.html

https://www.badmoonbooks.com/product.php?productid=4230

Unless you're talking about PS Publishing edition.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Yeah if anyone has a leg up on where I can find the lettered edition.... hi.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    Yeah if anyone has a leg up on where I can find the lettered edition.... hi.
    Are you looking for the Lividian edition or the PS Publishing edition? I just saw that Camelot has the PS lettered (although for substantially more than the last few copies I've seen).

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone tried to put a mylar cover on Full Throttle? Does it fit in the slipcase or is it tight?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Has anyone tried to put a mylar cover on Full Throttle? Does it fit in the slipcase or is it tight?
    Fits fine w cover
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

So these Hill House comics are actually volume length (150 pages) stories?
    I had no idea. I thought they were each and 20 pages and done. I'm pretty excited to read them now.
    Has anyone been reading these? Any good?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I had no idea. I thought they were each and 20 pages and done. I'm pretty excited to read them now.
    I think they'll all well written.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I have read them all except Plunge and liked most of them. Basket Full of Heads, and Dollhouse Family were the best, then Daphne Byrne, and Low Low Woods in that order. Just my 2 cents
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

From the Skelton Crew FB post...

STARTING THIS WEDNESDAY 6pm EST: The Joe Hill 2020 Charity Event!

@joe_hill thinned out his personal library and signed hundreds of comics and a handful of books with the proceeds going to @DonorsChoose!

Head over to https://skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.com/ and get ready!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interested in a Subpress lettered Full Throttle.... If you are selling... hit me up!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Interesting comment from Camelot Books, posted recently:

“Just to set the record straight, we put in our newsletter that we are willing to purchase mint copies of the lettered Full Throttle for $3,600 shipped to us. And in addition, based upon the number of entries into our Lottery we could have sold all 26 copies of the lettered and that is even if multiple people changed their mind if they won the chance to purchase a copy”

Seems like the post in my collection thread was not far away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 332 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast