Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 332 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    So the 500 hardcover are unsigned right?

Interesting that the paperback would get signed and not the hardcover.
    Kenny,

I didn't know they released a paperback of The Saved. Only the signed hardcover and unsigned hardcover.

Have you seen one?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Karen! It looks PERFECT!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    So the 500 hardcover are unsigned right?

Interesting that the paperback would get signed and not the hardcover.
    Kenny,

I didn't know they released a paperback of The Saved. Only the signed hardcover and unsigned hardcover.

Have you seen one?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Ah - my mistake. The one that I saw showed the signature page and the page before it, which I thought was the cover, was turned. So it appeared to be soft. It was soft - but it wasnt the cover.

Ok so 200 hardcovers signed and 500 unsigned paperbacks.

Remember that list I started to compile, with everyones help, over on DT.net? We should have one of those for Hill's work.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous tat, Karen!! When do you plan on showing it to Joe?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

When I see him again! lol

I posted a pic on the site but probably won't see him until Sept
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Joe has seen the tat! Hubby saw him this afternoon!

Joe says I am crazy!!! Muah ha ha!!!

I think he's right!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So that's something new? Other than that, did he like it??

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen, you should have him autograph you near it, and then have that signature tattoo'ed into place as well.

Country
    Country Flag

Ooo!! Great idea, Patrick!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking the same thing.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Lurking

Yeah, that's just going above and beyond...I really really really liked the key. It does symbolize that I like Locke & Key..but it's really just a really really cool design...and I don't think I could walk around with someone's signature tattoo'd onto me...just strange!

And as to me being crazy, nope, nothing new.

He said that it was good work! Well, he talked to Hubby, not me, but that's what hubby said he said.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to list a signed Lettered Thumbprint by Joe Hill Letter "L" for $650 on Sunday, if anyone is interested. It would be the cheapest on Ebay.....
    Mike

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I'm going to list a signed Lettered Thumbprint by Joe Hill Letter "L" for $650 on Sunday, if anyone is interested. It would be the cheapest on Ebay.....
    Mike
    Mike,

Make sure Dolan (Kenny) knows your selling a copy. I'm pretty sure he was looking for a copy.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Along the Path of the Beam kacod is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

If memory serves, The Saved chapbook was the annual "Christmas gift" to subscribers of PS publishing's Postscripts mag...if you subscribed to the signed editions you got a signed chapbook; if you subscribed to the regular unsigned mag then you got the unsigned chapbook.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

In case anyone is interested I listed a Thumbprint lettered edition, a Locke and Key signed Limited and another Joe Hill lettered edition on Ebay last night.
    If interested, let me know.
    Mike

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

So Subterranean press is now selling Locke & Key for another $250, plus Lettered Editions (which I never knew existed) and another 1,000 trade editions. Whooopieee *sarcasm*

I just don't think $250 a story arc is worth it. I'm probably backing out of this one. I just can't seen myself forking over $250 every time Joe Hill does a new Comic story arc.

The first series, yes, as that was special. But every frickin' series? That's a tough pill to swallow. Now if it were $75 instead of the inflated (because it's Joe Hill) price tag I would be in for sure.
    Geoff

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    So Subterranean press is now selling Locke & Key for another $250, plus Lettered Editions (which I never knew existed) and another 1,000 trade editions. Whooopieee *sarcasm*

I just don't think $250 a story arc is worth it. I'm probably backing out of this one. I just can't seen myself forking over $250 every time Joe Hill does a new Comic story arc.

The first series, yes, as that was special. But every frickin' series? That's a tough pill to swallow. Now if it were $75 instead of the inflated (because it's Joe Hill) price tag I would be in for sure.
    I think this is the 2nd book in the series. Head Games

The first is Welcome to Lovecraft. I ordered the lettered Welcome to Lovecraft back in 07 of November. It's not out yet.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

I think this is the 2nd book in the series. Head Games

The first is Welcome to Lovecraft. I ordered the lettered Welcome to Lovecraft back in 07 of November. It's not out yet.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Yea, my mistake Sub press is selling Head Games now.
    Geoff

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope this is the right spot to ask this question... Can anyone tell me what an ARC of Heart Shaped Box is worth? I found one on e-bay for a Buy-It-Now of $150, but have not been able to find any others to compare prices. Thanks.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's one on eBay for less than $80:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Arc-Uncorre...d=p3286.c0.m14

And one on ABE Book Exchange for $137.50:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...?bi=1316870455

John

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyD023 View Post
    I hope this is the right spot to ask this question... Can anyone tell me what an ARC of Heart Shaped Box is worth? I found one on e-bay for a Buy-It-Now of $150, but have not been able to find any others to compare prices. Thanks.
    That's High. My opinion of course.

PM me I have an extra one. Read only once. No issues with it that I can remember. Kept in plastic. I can pull it out and take pictures if interested.

$75 Shipped

Yep, just pulled it out. Very nice condition.

Ralph Mulleins

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Best answers and prices right here!

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the information.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

i got mine off ebay about a year ago for $20. mint.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    In case anyone is interested I listed a Thumbprint lettered edition, a Locke and Key signed Limited and another Joe Hill lettered edition on Ebay last night.
    If interested, let me know.
    Mike
    Mike, if you look in your Control Panel, you can add an eBay button under your avatar that will link to your eBay auctions. The button becomes part of your site "identification" so it will appear in all your posts.

I agree, Geoff. I'm not paying $250 per story arc either. The second arc is out now, but there are just going to be too many of them for me to justify the all-in price. I wish they simply waited until the end and offered something like an "Absolute Locke & Key" in a signed, limited edition.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 332 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast