Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 332 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,925 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a UK signed limited slipcased Strange Weather by Hill.

Anyone have an extra?

Mark

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Hello,

Anyone have an extra?

Mark
    Bett's has one.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Supposed to see Joe in NH on Jan 12th. Winter in New England is not kind so if it snows that weekend I won't be going but if I make it I will finally be getting that damned Creepshow poster signed!
    So Lori, did you go to the NH event? Just learned that Joe read a brand new short story to the audience there called "You Are Released". Obviously very curious about this new short.
    Hi Marco!
    Alas I did not make it. Too much freezing rain that day. However, a friend of mine that lives closer went and from what I gather he did indeed read that story in its entirety. I'm almost positive that right after the event she told me that he said it was to be included in an upcoming anthology that his father is releasing. Which would be awesome wouldn't it! Don't quote me on this info as I wasn't there and she could have misunderstood but pretty sure that's what she said.
    I'll wait for a summer event next time, lol.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Strange weather. Really liked snapshot. Thought I was reading a king story. Reminded me of sun dog. Loaded. Great story. Aloft. Starting out great even though the synopsis sounded ridiculous. Anybdy else finish yet?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I thought It was da bomb yo!

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Supposed to see Joe in NH on Jan 12th. Winter in New England is not kind so if it snows that weekend I won't be going but if I make it I will finally be getting that damned Creepshow poster signed!
    So Lori, did you go to the NH event? Just learned that Joe read a brand new short story to the audience there called "You Are Released". Obviously very curious about this new short.
    Hi Marco!
    Alas I did not make it. Too much freezing rain that day. However, a friend of mine that lives closer went and from what I gather he did indeed read that story in its entirety. I'm almost positive that right after the event she told me that he said it was to be included in an upcoming anthology that his father is releasing. Which would be awesome wouldn't it! Don't quote me on this info as I wasn't there and she could have misunderstood but pretty sure that's what she said.
    I'll wait for a summer event next time, lol.
    Hi Lori, too bad you couldn’t make it. Hope we’ll find out soon enough where the new short will appear perhaps more info will be available at the Savannah book festival next week where Joe will read this story for the audience.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Hello,

Anyone have an extra?

Mark
    Bett's has one.....
    Got it, yea!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Strange weather. Really liked snapshot. Thought I was reading a king story. Reminded me of sun dog. Loaded. Great story. Aloft. Starting out great even though the synopsis sounded ridiculous. Anybdy else finish yet?
    I'm listening to this now. Snapshot and Loaded were awesome stories! Aloft was just plain silly to me. Just started the last story. Not impressed with the narrator on that one but hopefully the story will overcome that.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to get hold of the NOS4R2 promotional postcards from Gollancz (both the black and white versions as well as the greenish one with the UK cover artwork). Anyone have one of these and willing to part with it?
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Lock and Key audio drama is now $7

https://www.audiobookstand.com/Autho...-1-5113-6770-7

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Was anyone able to get a road rage signed by hill and king from Skelton crew last night?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Was anyone able to get a road rage signed by hill and king from Skelton crew last night?
    did you get one? added to my cart and it was sold out.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    did you get one? added to my cart and it was sold out.
    Two of my non-tower friends appear to have got one each. They both have very nice Hill/King collections so they are in good homes at least. 🙂
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

All I know is they sold like lightning. There and gone.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was able to snag one!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was lucky to get one as well.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, thats four accounted for here and then there are two more claimed in another thread. I hope they didnt over-sell. I did get a confirmation note, but ill be a lot happier when the book arrives.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

FYI, I cannot confirm that both of my friends got one, only that one of them believes they both did. It is very possible only one did. I will try to get confirmation later.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, Israel already took my money, so I hope I'm getting one! I'm sure it wouldn't be a hassle for Joe and his dad to sign 5 or 6 more!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

I can now confirm that one of them did ask for, and received, a PM confirming the order. The other had funds removed from her PP account, and is going to PM for confirmation as well. I’m just hoping that this turns out okay for all involved!

My Mood
    Asleep

5 signed copies. 21 artist proofs. All signed by joe hill and sk

My Mood
    Asleep

I never really considered this a signed limited. But see below.

We have a quick note about your signed "Road Rage" order.

First up: You, Joe Hill and Stephen King broke the internet Thursday night, at least for a few seconds.

So many people checked out as soon as the signed "Road Rage" copies went live, that in the crazy short span of time it took PayPal to tell our site the books had sold out, 21 additional orders slipped in the system, something we've never experienced and weren't aware could even happen.

Fortunately, Joe Hill and Stephen King are both amazing — which we already knew — and immediately said they'd be game for signing 21 more.

With travel schedules and having to get the books between three states, it looks like they likely won't arrive at the studio for 6-8 weeks. Additionally, the Biblio Keys they'll come with will be marked as APs, or artist's proofs, instead of being numbered. Anything you ordered at the same time will ship together at the same time.

If either the wait or the AP key creates an issue, please let us know and we're happy to refund your order.

Our apologies for the wait, and the bit of chaos, but we're glad it means more people getting signed "Road Rages" and more funds raised for charity.

Any questions, please just drop us a line. Hope you have a great weekend!

The Crew

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently found some first u.s. editions first printings of Heart Shapped Box with red boards and black spines instead of grey boards and black spines. Are there two states on this one?

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Sweet:

http://ew.com/books/2018/02/19/joe-h...dark-carousel/

Cant find out how to buy this.
    There will be an mp3 version as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Sweet:

http://ew.com/books/2018/02/19/joe-h...dark-carousel/

Cant find out how to buy this.
    There will be an mp3 version as well.
    Cool!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 332 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 ... LastLast