Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 332 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got an email from Harper Collins that The Fireman ebook is on sale for $3.99.

https://www.harpercollins.com/9780062200655/
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Lock and Key: Small World has a release date of January? That seems wrong. I don't remember they're being an announcement. They usually announce stuff 9 months before they come out.

https://smile.amazon.com/Locke-Key-S...0GYVTR942R7Q4X

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Lock and Key: Small World has a release date of January? That seems wrong. I don't remember they're being an announcement. They usually announce stuff 9 months before they come out.

https://smile.amazon.com/Locke-Key-S...0GYVTR942R7Q4X
    The IDW booth at NYCC this year (beginning of October) had an advertisement for Small World. I asked an employee about it and she said it's due out in the next few months. Based on that January sounds about right.
    Wanted:

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Hmm. I also was surprised it's in HB, I thought it was a short one-off like the balloon one.
    Thanks!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yea, it's a one-shot with the comic due out next month. The HC out in January.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Hill's newsletter:

STRANGE WEATHER is a collection of four short novels. When I say I "finished" it on Thursday, I mean I wrote the last line of a novella titled "Loaded," and with that, all four novellas are now complete. But "Loaded" is still only a first draft. Another, "Rain" also only exists in first draft. A third, "Aloft" needs a final tweak. Even the fourth, "Snapshot, 1988," which was given a pre-release in the latest issue of Cemetery Dance, will require a bit more work - I've decided to add a chapter and no one can stop me.

Quite a bit left to do to polish off the book, then. So can we really call it finished? Maybe it's only finished when the book is out, and you're reading it.

Still. A completed manuscript is better than an incomplete manuscript. I haven't really celebrated yet, but I am awfully happy.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE FIREMAN won the Goodreads Choice Awards in the horror category
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have plans to visit the Gabriel Rodriguez exhibit in San Diego? I'd love a copy of the gallery exclusive Locke & Key: Small World issue. Please drop me a line if you can help out. Cheers

Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I would also love a copy if anyone is going... Please PM me to make arrangements...

Country
    Country Flag

I'd also love a copy if someone is able to get a few!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

I'd be very interested as well depending on pricing.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ditto ^^^^

Country
    Country Flag

Joe will be signing preorders of the TPB The Fireman for Water Street Books. To be released on January 3rd. Order your copies here: TPB The Fireman

Also, Locke & Key: Small World is set to be release on December 21st. Joe will be signing copies in Portsmouth, New Hampshire that day at Stairway to Heaven comics, 4PM EST. I'd love to have a signed copy if anyone will be attending and would be willing to obtain one for me!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Joe will be signing preorders of the TPB The Fireman for Water Street Books. To be released on January 3rd. Order your copies here: TPB The Fireman

Also, Locke & Key: Small World is set to be release on December 21st. Joe will be signing copies in Portsmouth, New Hampshire that day at Stairway to Heaven comics, 4PM EST. I'd love to have a signed copy if anyone will be attending and would be willing to obtain one for me!
    I will see what I can do. Trying to get a couple of extra copies from my local store to take with me.
    Will keep you posted!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested too if you end up with an extra!

Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I will see what I can do. Trying to get a couple of extra copies from my local store to take with me.
    Will keep you posted!
    Thanks, Chris! That phoenix doodle you scored for me during The Fireman tour remains one of my greatest treasures.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm piling on here.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

FYI... As of last night, Joe was tweeting that the L&K issues won't be out until the 28th. He also said that the shop where he will be signing will have advanced copies, but that may limit how many I can get.

Of course, just to keep it interesting, I spoke with my comic guys yesterday to clarify a few things and they said they are still expecting them on the 21st, so we will have to wait and see.

Country
    Country Flag

FYI... As of last night, Joe was tweeting that the L&K issues won't be out until the 28th. He also said that the shop where he will be signing will have advanced copies, but that may limit how many I can get.

Of course, just to keep it interesting, I spoke with my comic guys yesterday to clarify a few things and they said they are still expecting them on the 21st, so we will have to wait and see.
    Thanks for the update, Chris.

Country
    Country Flag

Just downloaded Small World on to my Kindle Fire
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Just downloaded Small World on to my Kindle Fire

Me and the wife are heading out now, a few copies in hand. Also have a Spiderman Unlimited #8 slid in between for good measure!!
    Will let all know how it goes tonight on our return.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Me and the wife are heading out now, a few copies in hand. Also have a Spiderman Unlimited #8 slid in between for good measure!!
    Will let all know how it goes tonight on our return.
    Cool idea with the Spidey issue! Good luck, guys and save travels!

Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck, hope you have fun, and safe travels!

Wanted:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 332 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 ... LastLast