Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 332 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovejoygirl14 and Joe Hill:

Our group with Joe Hill and my Halligan:

Another Group shot:

Randalll Flagg and Joe Hill:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great pics, guys!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome pictures!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Awesome pictures!!!
    Thanks to you and Joe Hill, I have this:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great pics. Dig the inscription on the upside down page.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, looks like a blast.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It was a good Joe Hill night for me
    I had six items signed, 4 keepers and 2 duplicates.
    (I have an extra "Stories" if anybody's interested,) he doodled it with the devil.

This is Powell's Portland, Oregon (from Joe Hill's Twitter cam)

This is Joe describing one of his greatest fears... getting hit in the face with a flying bat while riding his motorcycle, needless to say... it was pretty damn funny

This is me asking him to sign my 1st printing "Better than Home" on the 1st page instead of the front cover.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You guys beat our group shot. We didn't have props.

Love that inscription, Jerome.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    You guys beat our group shot. We didn't have props.

I suppose the Halligan could be called a "prop". It is however a 13lb. legitimate piece of equipment and/or a tool.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those firemen hats are priceless LOVE the custom labels on front!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like a fun time which is the way these events are supposed to work. A real contrast to King's recent tours with the laundry list of rules.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Looks like a fun time which is the way these events are supposed to work. A real contrast to King's recent tours with the laundry list of rules.
    Yeah, imagine if you could go to a King signing and get 10 books signed and pose for a photo with him, just as easy as it was with Joe. I'm sure you could back in the day.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yeah, imagine if you could go to a King signing and get 10 books signed and pose for a photo with him, just as easy as it was with Joe. I'm sure you could back in the day.
    I had heard that King will only sign one book at his events, but I didn't know that he doesn't allow people to pose for photos with him. That kind of sucks...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King posed for quite a few pics at the George Mason event, and the Bradenton event.

George Mason reception:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Joe Hill, Author

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I had heard that King will only sign one book at his events, but I didn't know that he doesn't allow people to pose for photos with him. That kind of sucks...
    Yeah I never said he doesn't allow people to pose for pictures. Just that it isn't as easy as it was with Joe. I still dream about getting a photo op with King.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I never said he doesn't allow people to pose for pictures. Just that it isn't as easy as it was with Joe. I still dream about getting a photo op with King.
    Thanks for this info. I would love to attend a King signing event and also dream of getting a photo op with him.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The photo Jerome took of me with King is my most valuable SK item!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for this info. I would love to attend a King signing event and also dream of getting a photo op with him.
    It's funny. I've had this recurring dream where I'm in the same room with him and I walk up to get a picture. And he poses with me, ready for the shot and the camera malfunctions. We try multiple times to take the shot and eventually he has to leave.

That one with Jerome is great. Dan too. I know a number of members here got some great ones at the Bradenton VIP event. Still kick myself for not getting a VIP ticket.

Yeah, I know. Back on topic.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It's funny. I've had this recurring dream where I'm in the same room with him and I walk up to get a picture. And he poses with me, ready for the shot and the camera malfunctions. We try multiple times to take the shot and eventually he has to leave.

That one with Jerome is great. Dan too. I know a number of members here got some great ones at the Bradenton VIP event. Still kick myself for not getting a VIP ticket.

Yeah, I know. Back on topic.
    Well, if you did get a VIP ticket, you would have had to deal with that awful woman in charge, who tried to prevent pictures from happening. Shit... I guess I'm still bitter about that, and King leaving after only 30 minutes.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Awesome pictures!!!

Great!!! I love it. I contemplated getting mine signed, but decided not. Maybe next time!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Awesome pictures!!!

Great!!! I love it. I contemplated getting mine signed, but decided not. Maybe next time!
    I did not think of that! Cool.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You would probably be maced if you asked King to pose for a picture at a book signing. VIP events where folks have anted up hundreds of dollars for a few seconds with him are a different ball game. A function of the large crowds necessitates that things move along at signings but he is not exactly the warm and fuzzy type. I think he is actually a little afraid of his fans. They told old ladies in Maine they couldn't carry their purses through the line like one of them was packing heat and out to get him. The lady in front of me said she was Joe's kindergarten teacher and book store folks told her not to pause to speak to King. LOL. Very silly.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For anyone with more time than taste, someone posted the sing-a-long from Petaluma:

Part 1:

https://youtu.be/KFN8edonHeY

Part 2:

https://youtu.be/GGKGoHDNkxs

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else end up with one of the lyric sheets? I know Joe gave a few to some of is forum members at the DC stop.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 332 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast