Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 332 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for helping me spend some more money, guys!

Traveler sted2113 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone!

New to the forum, so sorry if I missed where I can find this, but does anyone know where I can find an updated list of all Joe Hill limiteds as mentioned in the first post? Looks like that was last updated in 2010.

Thanks for anyones help!

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Thanks Joe for posting about the Fireman Limited. I've just bought a copy. I wonder if this is the rumoured limited that Gollanz was talking about. It may similar to the Justin Cronin Goldboro editions that are First printings with a tipped in limitation page.

EDIT: Just noticed Dan's post up thread basically saying the same thing!
    Just 2b sure I asked Goldsboro to clarify
    "Our limited edition is a trade edition with a limitation page. Joe Hill will sign the books either on the limitation page or title page when he comes in."
    So the suspicions are right, a regular 1st/1st and not a different edition of the book
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Thanks Joe for posting about the Fireman Limited. I've just bought a copy. I wonder if this is the rumoured limited that Gollanz was talking about. It may similar to the Justin Cronin Goldboro editions that are First printings with a tipped in limitation page.

EDIT: Just noticed Dan's post up thread basically saying the same thing!
    Just 2b sure I asked Goldsboro to clarify
    "Our limited edition is a trade edition with a limitation page. Joe Hill will sign the books either on the limitation page or title page when he comes in."
    So the suspicions are right, a regular 1st/1st and not a different edition of the book
    That's pretty much the way all of their "limited editions" are.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

[QUOTE=MarcoL;994318]
    Joe Hill will sign the books either on the limitation page or title page when he comes in."
    Jeez, I sure hope he and/or Goldsboro has the aesthetic sense to sign it on the limitation page.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=RC65;994332]
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Joe Hill will sign the books either on the limitation page or title page when he comes in."
    Jeez, I sure hope he and/or Goldsboro has the aesthetic sense to sign it on the limitation page.
    I hope so too!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just in case anyone's interested and isn't already aware...

Hello Collector's Club Members!

Just five days left to grab your Bode Locke mini-bust signed by the amazingly talented Gabriel Rodriguez AND score the new, never-to-be-released again Enigma Key.

And we got to thinking. What's better than one bonus Enigma Key?

Two bonus Engima Keys.

We've been asked by several bust buyers about scoring an extra key — people who usually grab two keys in each run and aren't hot to buy two busts — and in the process of tossing that over, we decided to take another page from Kickstarter. (We'd borrowed the idea of offering the bonus key as a reward for early backers of the bust from them in the first place.)

So we're offering what is basically a stretch goal!

Right now, we're at 178 bust pre-orders. If we can hit 250 by Friday, every Bode will come with TWO Enigmas.

Just like a Kickstarter stretch goal, we'd love your help to reach that number. So, please help us spread the word!

If we reach 250, you can give one to a friend! Hang one from each ear! Use it, somehow, to celebrate International Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day next April 12!

You get the idea.

As always, thanks for being awesome. We really appreciate the support.

The Crew
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm running a contest on my site where you can with a signed and personalized copy of The Fireman.

Check it out here.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=wolfehr;994538]Just in case anyone's interested and isn't already aware...

[QUOTE]Hello Collector's Club Members!

Just five days left to grab your [URL="http://skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.com/product/bode

I'm not really interested in the bust, but I would like a key.
    if anyone takes the plunge on this deal, I'd be happy to subsidize some of the cost in exchange for the second key. PM me and we can work something out.
    jim
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=surly;994637][QUOTE=wolfehr;994538]Just in case anyone's interested and isn't already aware...

Just five days left to grab your [URL="http://skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.com/product/bode

if anyone takes the plunge on this deal, I'd be happy to subsidize some of the cost in exchange for the second key. PM me and we can work something out.
    jim[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordred the bust. If they end up selling 250+ in the pre-order I'd be happy to give you first dibs on the extra key at a very reasonable price.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey folks.... Looking at my Joe Hill collection, I see that I have copies of the "specially bound by the publisher" signed copies of Horns and NOS4A2. I know that B&N is doing a Fireman signed edition pre-order, which I'm assuming will be the same, but does anyone know if Harper Collins did these for Heart Shaped box?

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=surly;994637][QUOTE=wolfehr;994538]Just in case anyone's interested and isn't already aware...

jim[/QUOTE]

Same here, still haven't placed my order for the bust since my main reason would be the Enigma Key and not the bust itself. If anyone who's already ordered a bust, has a spare left I'd be happy to help you get rid of the extra key

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

And since it hasn't been posted here yet, the info from CDs newsletter which just appeared in my mailbox. A 'new' Joe Hill novella, YEAH!!!!

Hi Folks!

We're very excited to make what might be the biggest announcement in the history of Cemetery Dance magazine: Cemetery Dance #74/75: The Joe Hill Special Issue!

This 200+ page special issue not only features an original, never-before-published 30,000 word novella by Joe Hill, but the issue grew so large that we have to publish it as our FIRST-EVER oversized trade paperback version of the magazine and our first double issue since #17/18 way back in the day! This change is just for this issue, so we can fit all of the amazing content we received. We'll be back to normal with the fall issue.

CD #74/75
    In addition to the BRAND NEW Joe Hill novella, there is also "How We Got Out of the Furnace" -- a modified excerpt from The Fireman -- a new interview with Joe, essays about his work from those who know him best, and much much more!

Plus, of course, a great mix of our usual suspects and other incredible horror fiction and non-fiction!

For the collectors out there, there is also an extremely affordable Limited Edition hardcover of the issue, which will feature a full-color reproduction of the magazine's front cover right on the binding, beautiful special endpapers, and each copy will be signed by the editor on a unique Limitation Sheet featuring gorgeous COLOR artwork created just for this special edition!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wish they would have gotten him to sign the Hardcover limited....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Well, perhaps that's what's limited about this edition...the fact that Joe hasn't signed it

Joe's signing his name about a million times this spring and summer, so he asked if he could skip this one and that seemed okay to us. Considering he's contributing more content to this issue than anyone in the history of a single issue, it seems like a fair trade!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely agree. This is gonna be awesome. Sig. would have been a nice bonus.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Joe's signing his name about a million times this spring and summer, so he asked if he could skip this one and that seemed okay to us. Considering he's contributing more content to this issue than anyone in the history of a single issue, it seems like a fair trade!

Brian
    If you could just get my copy to me by May 28th I can have him sign it.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pre ordered one of the Bode busts! I had been on the fence because once you get one then you HAVE to get all of them! Well, okay
    The site said that as of yesterday they still needed around 60 more by Friday for the two keys.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    If you could just get my copy to me by May 28th I can have him sign it.
    May 16th would be even better!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are the details for May 27th in Petaluma, CA

Copperfield's Books
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a dumb question, but I don't feel like looking through 208 pages of thread to answer it. Was the first edition of 20th Century Ghosts published by PS Publishing? I seem to remember reading that somewhere around here, but after a 15 minute search I can't find it and I don't want to look anymore. I'm trying to track down all his UK 1sts, so any help would be appreciated!

Thanks all!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Joe Hill, Author

Dez here's some details on the 1st edition states:

Deluxe slipcased signed limited hardcover edition signed by Joe Hill and Christopher Golden (introduction author) and numbered 1-200 (ISBN 1-904619-48-7)

Signed limited edition hardcover signed by Joe Hill and numbered 1-500 (ISBN 1-904619-47-9)

Trade paperback unsigned at 1,000 copies printed (ISBN 1-904619-46-0)

All published by PS. Hope that helps.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Dez here's some details on the 1st edition states:

Deluxe slipcased signed limited hardcover edition signed by Joe Hill and Christopher Golden (introduction author) and numbered 1-200 (ISBN 1-904619-48-7)

Signed limited edition hardcover signed by Joe Hill and numbered 1-500 (ISBN 1-904619-47-9)

Trade paperback unsigned at 1,000 copies printed (ISBN 1-904619-46-0)

All published by PS. Hope that helps.
    Wow, that is everything I could possible need. Thanks a bunch, Paul!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem. Happy to have helped.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 332 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast