Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 332 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

This was a nice way to start the week:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Fantastic!
    I wish I could share Bev Vincent's review for Cemetery Dance #74, but we're not allowed to yet. Needless to say, I'm even more excited about this book after reading his thoughts. I think it'll be one of the biggest fiction books of 2016 -- let alone of the most talked about horror novels.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhh!!! That is a fantastic way to start the week!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Fantastic!
    I wish I could share Bev Vincent's review for Cemetery Dance #74, but we're not allowed to yet. Needless to say, I'm even more excited about this book after reading his thoughts. I think it'll be one of the biggest fiction books of 2016 -- let alone of the most talked about horror novels.
    Glad you enjoyed the review -- it's a thought-provoking book, indeed, and I had a lot to say about it in my piece!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else still waiting on their S/L PS Publishing 20th Century Ghosts w/CD?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Yes

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am really intrigued to see what people think of the Fireman. I have not read a Hill book as of yet.... just more so cause it IS Kings son... if that makes sense. I think the premise of the Fireman sounds almost silly BUT I do like a good end of the world, A La Stand.... What is his best book so far that you guys would recommend to bring me over to the other side? Thanks all!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have enjoyed all of his books so far. The Fireman is great and in my opiion his best by far.

I would suggest trying Nos4a2, and if thats not your cup of tea then switch to Horns.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Yes
    Me too!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am really intrigued to see what people think of the Fireman. I have not read a Hill book as of yet.... just more so cause it IS Kings son... if that makes sense. I think the premise of the Fireman sounds almost silly BUT I do like a good end of the world, A La Stand.... What is his best book so far that you guys would recommend to bring me over to the other side? Thanks all!
    My favorite novel is Heart Shaped Box and my favorite story is Locke & Key

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Received mine on Saturday.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Haven't gotten mine yet, pretty bummed. East Coast USA.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Yes
    Me too!
    I finally got mine yesterday..

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine just arrived today. No shipping notice.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Mine just arrived today. No shipping notice.
    I do not seem to get shipping notices from PS.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS does not send shipping notices.
    Unfortunately.

sk

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still waiting for mine

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://joehillsthrills.tumblr.com/po...ned-edition-of

Did you know you can pre-order a signed edition of my new novel The Fireman from Water Street Books in Exeter, New Hampshire, and they’ll ship it right to you? For realz.

But wait! (as they say on the late night cable ads) There’s more!

Beginning on Monday February 22nd, we’re going to give away a signed limited edition to one random customer who preorders the book, every day, for the whole week, wrapping up on February 26th.

And then we’ll do it again in March, and again in April, leading up to the May release of the new book.

It’s all my way of clearing room on two shelves showing my gratitude to all you guys for going out and pre-ordering the book. Order during the week of the 22nd, and you could win:

• A signed copy Locke & Key, volume 1, 2, or 3, the fancy-pants Subterranean Press edition, with all the scripts in the back

• or the original SubPress limited of Heart-Shaped Box

• or the amazing SubPress limited of NOS4A2

• or IDW’s glorious limited of NOS4A2 and Wraith!

(But to be perfectly honest, if you do win something, it’ll probably be Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows, Vol. 3, because a slight overprinting left me was an approximate crapton of that book)

Every one of these books goes for a $100+ on eBay, and they’re all heavy enough to qualify as a defensive weapon if attacked by a small yappy poodle.

To summarize: pre-order The Fireman from Water Street Books in Exeter, NH, any day between the 22nd and 26th of February, 2016, and instantly earn a chance to win one of these awesome books and my everlasting thanks for helping to declutter the office supporting the release of my new novel.

All the information you’ll need to order can be found right here.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think finding a copy unsigned will be quite rare.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I was planning on ordering an inscribed copy from Water Street Books. Looks like I'll be doing that in a couple weeks!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I already ordered few weeks ago. Do I need to cancel and reorder to get in the contest ?

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting that Wolfehr! I missed the Cemetery Dance window by a few hours so I'll pick up one of these instead.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Thanks for posting that Wolfehr! I missed the Cemetery Dance window by a few hours so I'll pick up one of these instead.
    Yes, I second this thanks! I was literally planning on order this from Water Street today!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I think finding a copy unsigned will be quite rare.
    Over saturated for sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 332 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 295 ... LastLast