Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 332 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    willie 3 feel like sellin that arc of horns? ill trade you a signed welcome to lovecraft HC. or something else if you would rather?
    Thank you for the offer, but I will have to pass.
    This ARC is signed "Go To Hell' and has a Devil's Head drawn by Joe.

However, there is an ARC of Horns on eBay now.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Joe-Hill-HORNS-U...item4cebb7c8fb

Good Luck !

Karl

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to TDT.com, chrise! Please jump into any discussion. More member privileges should become available after a few more posts.

Thanks for pointing out the new artwork. I love that cover.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Curious...

For those of you that already have an ARC, 2 questions...

1) Does it say "Uncorrected Proof" or "Advanced Reader's Edition - Not For Sale" on the top of the cover.

2) Is the cover matte or shiny?
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I wouldn't know HINT HINT! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an ARC arriving tomorrow, can't wait to read it!

John F. Kennedy Roomtemp is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

My Arc says " Uncorrected Proof Not For Sale " in a little circle on the top. Its not matte or Glossy shiny. I guess its a satin shine.
    Hope that helps....

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roomtemp View Post
    My Arc says " Uncorrected Proof Not For Sale " in a little circle on the top. Its not matte or Glossy shiny. I guess its a satin shine.
    Recieved another copy yesterday that has a glossy 'metallic' looking cover.
    Instead of the "Uncorrected Proof" circle at the top center of the cover,
    it has "Advance Reader's Edition * Not For Sale" across the top.
    It also has a picture of Joe Hill on the back (sans beard) with advance reviews of the book by Locus, NY Times, Washington Post, James Rollins, and Publishers Weekly.

Will try to post pics of both later this weekend.

Waiting for my UK proof...

Karl

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill has announced his book tour to promote HORNS.

2010 TOUR SCHEDULE:

February 16th (Tues) – PORTSMOUTH, NH • River Run Books. 7:00 PM.

February 17th (Wed) - MANCHESTER, NH • Barnes & Noble. 7:00 PM

February 18th (Thurs) – CONCORD, NH • Gibson’s Bookstore. 7:00 PM.

February 19th (Fri) – MILFORD, NH • Toadstool Bookshop. 6:30 PM.

February 21st (Sun) – SALEM, MA • Cornerstone Books. 3:00 PM.

February 22nd (Mon) – CAMBRIDGE, MA • Porter Square Books. 7:00 PM.

February 23rd (Tues) – SOUTH HADLEY, MA • Odyssey Bookshop. 7:00 PM.

February 24th (Wed) – NEW CANAAN, CT • New Canaan Library. 7:30 PM.

February 25th (Thurs) – NYC, NY • Barnes & Noble (82nd & Broadway). 7:00 PM.

February 26th (Fri) – HUNTINGTON, NY • Book Revue. 7:00 PM.

March 1st (Mon) – PITTSBURGH, PA • Joseph-Beth Booksellers. 7:00 PM. (with an inevitable unscheduled side trip to my personal mecca, the Monroeville Mall, where I’ll probably just wander around, you know, like all the other zombies)

March 2nd (Tues) – SEATTLE, WA • University Bookstore. 7:00 PM.

March 3rd (Wed) – PORTLAND, OR • Powell’s Books. 7:30 PM.

March 4th (Thurs) – SAN FRANCISCO, CA • Booksmith. 7:30 PM.

March 5th (Fri) – CORTE MADERA, CA • Book Passage. 7:00 PM.

March 8 (Mon) – EXETER, NH • Water Street Books. 7:00 PM.

March 9 (Tues) – SOUTH PORTLAND, ME • Borders. 7:00 PM.

March 10 (Wed) – BANGOR, ME • Borders. 6:00 PM.
    Unlike his father, Joe will visit the West Coast - with two stops in Northern California no less!

Jerome, mark your calendar for March 4th and 5th!

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also, unlike his father, Joe will not be visiting the midwest.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

ooo, I think I will be going to at least four of those! Sawweetttttt!!!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing in the Midwest

I will start putting my plea out there now to see if anyone would be willing to get a signed book for me. Maybe he will do something like he did for Locke & Key and allow us to place an order for a signed book thru one of his local bookstores.

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, bummed about the midwest. But I think if you call River Run book store, you can get a signed copy through them, or so I've heard. I might have to try it as well...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

I plan on making at least one. Booksmith is in the Haight Ashbury area, 2 blocks from Magnolia Brewery.

Book Passage is <2 miles from Marin Brewing/Moylans

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm soooooo jealous, would love to be able to go to one of those to meet the guy and get a book signed!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Got myself a cheap, signed copy of 20th Century Ghosts this week

And the hardcover of Gunpowder (no DJ, as issued) also came in today:

... and while I'm at it, I might just as well post my Heart-Shaped Boxes (which I already owned):

Signed 2nd printing (SubPress, 1 of 400 copies)
    US 1st/1st trade hardcover
    US advance reader's copy
    Uk 1st/1st trade paperback

My Mood
    Lurking

The only one that I am missing is the Sub Press edition.

And Jerome! LOL about the distances from the pubs!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet about the tour, Pittsburgh is about 3 hours away, but I'll make it!
    Geoff

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still no "twentieth century..." in french...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

I plan on making at least one. Booksmith is in the Haight Ashbury area, 2 blocks from Magnolia Brewery.

Jerome, if you and Patrick go and meet Joe, tell him from me that if he ever wants to do a UK signing tour then he's welcome to stay at my house, rent free, for the duration of the tour.

I'm sure my wife won't mind

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No Buenos Aires...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...and no Germany

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Perfect! Now I know where we'll meet before each of the stops. Yes, both of them.

For the Europeans: Apparently a brief UK leg of Joe's book tour is in discussion, so stay tuned.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For the Europeans: Apparently a brief UK leg of Joe's book tour is in discussion, so stay tuned.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I second that, really hope its true!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 332 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast