Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332
Results 8,276 to 8,284 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    https://camelotbooks.com/late-returnss.html

Camelot still has copies of Late Returns.
    Thank you for posting this! This is the first I've heard of this release, despite being subscribed to (I thought) just about every Joe Hill-related newsletter in the world. Luckily, I bought my copy of Full Throttle from Camelot, so I was able to order a copy.

I appreciate you!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Awesome collection! Is that 7th from left the dust-jacketed SFBC edition?
    Thanks! It is.

Nice! Weirdly, I put that DJ on my 1st inscribed edition (just always wanted a DJ on that book for some reason), and it's my favorite edition still. I believe I chucked the SFBC book, sans DJ, in the To Used Bookstore Bin.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

When was this announced???? I have never heard of this title? It is not even listed on the Subterranean site? I guess I missed this. So much for my subscriptions to Joe Hill news
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post

When was this announced???? I have never heard of this title? It is not even listed on the Subterranean site? I guess I missed this. So much for my subscriptions to Joe Hill news
    If you previously ordered Full Throttle from Sub Press, Camelot or perhaps others(?) you can order a copy of this book. It's one of the stories from Full Throttle that's getting it's own treatment.

I expect that after a presale period they will release whatever remains to the public.

The Sub Press page is only visible if you are logged in with the email associated with your Full Throttle order. The Camelot page is available but your order will be kicked out if you hadn't ordered Full Throttle from them.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BTW, I already received the shipping notice for the numbered edition.

Country
    Country Flag

Sub Press is selling Late Returns to the public.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!!! I remember the story from Full Throttle. I don't have the money to pay $175 for a story I already have...... I was thinking it was a new book

Gina
    Looking for Pierce Brown Red Rising #557 from Subterranean Press

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I bought one...just because the one thing I really needed was another book.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Did you get your copy of the deluxe edition of Faun? Only 16 left...

conversationtreepress.com/joe-hill-faun-deluxe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 332 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332