Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 332 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,775 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I don’t think anything’s been announced yet.
    No worries. I'll keep my eyes peeled. =)
    Of course subject to change: latest news is that Joe’s working on two novels one of them called Up The Chimney Down. One of these was due to be released September 2021 but that date has been postponed. Guess the focus is on the Locke & Key comics.
    Keep an eye out on my website or subscribe to my newsletter if you don’t want to miss any Joe Hill news http://www.joehillbibliography.com
    Thanks, Marcol! Very cool site! I'll be checking it in the future.

I thought Locke & Key was done. Wow! I need to catch up! LOL
    Joe and Gabriel are far from done with Locke & Key They’re working on a Locke & key crossover with Neil Gaiman’s Sandman to be published in October, a new one-shot called Pale Battalions that’s supposed to be the introduction to a new, multi arc series Locke & Key:World War Key and last October Gabriel also mentioned a 2 issue stand alone story.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I don’t think anything’s been announced yet.
    No worries. I'll keep my eyes peeled. =)
    Of course subject to change: latest news is that Joe’s working on two novels one of them called Up The Chimney Down. One of these was due to be released September 2021 but that date has been postponed. Guess the focus is on the Locke & Key comics.
    Keep an eye out on my website or subscribe to my newsletter if you don’t want to miss any Joe Hill news http://www.joehillbibliography.com
    Thanks, Marcol! Very cool site! I'll be checking it in the future.

I thought Locke & Key was done. Wow! I need to catch up! LOL
    Joe and Gabriel are far from done with Locke & Key They’re working on a Locke & key crossover with Neil Gaiman’s Sandman to be published in October, a new one-shot called Pale Battalions that’s supposed to be the introduction to a new, multi arc series Locke & Key:World War Key and last October Gabriel also mentioned a 2 issue stand alone story.
    That's the best news I've heard in a while! Now I'm really stoked!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank god for you, Marco! No way I'd be able to keep up with it all without ya.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, what is the going market rate for the:

1. UK Gollancz Full Throttle, one of the 250 limitation? (No aftermarket slipcase)

2. Suntup HORNS Artist Gift Edition signed by author and artist?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This wonderful news was just announced by LetterPress Publications:

LetterPress Publications is pleased to announce our signed and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of 20th Century Ghosts by Joe Hill as a “Preorder Only Limited Edition,” meaning the orders received between April 6 and April 30 will set the print run!

This special edition includes a brand-new introduction by Christopher Golden, new story notes by Joe Hill, and seventeen full-color illustrations by Vincent Sammy. You can see samples of the artwork on the product page! Joe Hill, Christopher Golden, and Vincent Sammy are all signing this limited edition as well.

This could easily have the lowest print run for any Joe Hill collector’s edition in many years. This is also the first of several projects by Joe Hill that LetterPress Publications has in the works, and the print run for this book will set the print run for the others. Please place your order now to get in on the ground floor of what is sure to be an extremely collectible set!

The retail price is $125, and the print run will be determined by the preorders received by LetterPress Publications and authorized retailers between April 6, 2020 and April 30, 2020. The orders will ship in December 2020.

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m sure I will be in the minority, but I’ll pass on this. I don’t need another limited edition of 20th Century Ghosts. I’m actually thinking of selling my Hill books...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That’s was exactly what I thought. A limited edition of a book that has gotten the limited treatment already. I have no interest at all.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I’m sure I will be in the minority, but I’ll pass on this. I don’t need another limited edition of 20th Century Ghosts. I’m actually thinking of selling my Hill books...
    I understand what you’re saying. There are indeed limited editions of 20th Century Ghosts (and follow up 10th Anniversary editions in gift, limited and lettered states) but these were all published by a UK publisher.
    20th Century Ghosts hasn’t been released by a US specialty press to date. A similar situation happened with Horns which was also initially released in limited states by PS Publishing in the UK first before Suntup had a go with it and crafted sublime gift, limited and lettered editions. Completely and utterly different editions of the same book as has happened quite a few times with King books as well (can’t compare the coffin case edition of The Stand from Doubleday with Cemetery Dance’s or PS Publishing’s versions of the same book).
    Anyway, personally I’m glad to see this book getting the specialty treatment it deserves.

Anyway, personally I’m glad to see this book getting the specialty treatment it deserves.
    Thanks! I think a lot of collectors are really going to appreciate this complete Joe Hill set when all is said and done, too. It'll be a beautiful shelf of books!

Brian

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I understand what you’re saying. There are indeed limited editions of 20th Century Ghosts (and follow up 10th Anniversary editions in gift, limited and lettered states) but these were all published by a UK publisher.
    20th Century Ghosts hasn’t been released by a US specialty press to date. A similar situation happened with Horns which was also initially released in limited states by PS Publishing in the UK first before Suntup had a go with it and crafted sublime gift, limited and lettered editions. Completely and utterly different editions of the same book as has happened quite a few times with King books as well (can’t compare the coffin case edition of The Stand from Doubleday with Cemetery Dance’s or PS Publishing’s versions of the same book).
    Furthermore, judging from Revival the LP Edition will destroy the numbered editions released by PS.

seeking: anything #246 Dark Tower
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, Brian! Did you consider doing a DJ for it, or did you want it to be more uniform with your Revival edition?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Thanks! I think a lot of collectors are really going to appreciate this complete Joe Hill set when all is said and done, too. It'll be a beautiful shelf of books!

Brian

Can't wait to find out what else you have in store for us

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Looks great, Brian! Did you consider doing a DJ for it, or did you want it to be more uniform with your Revival edition?
    No dust jacket is probably going to be our aesthetic for most books. (That said, with some of the artwork we've gotten, it's been tempting to add a DJ!) But we're going for a blend of old and new with the materials and design choices, and publishing without a DJ brings in a lot of the old world charm we like. Thank you for asking!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Brian

That’s part of what decided it for me - the fact that the numbered edition was signed, and that there would be more Joe Hill titles coming. I have the signed PS editions of 20thCG, but am looking forward to adding this one.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This one is much nicer than the others IMHO. I never bothered with the others because they just didn’t pop for me and I have a regular edition signed.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Suntup's Horns is arguably the best Hill limited to date.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Furthermore, judging from Revival the LP Edition will destroy the numbered editions released by PS
    I always considered the PS edition to be more of a souped-up trade but still nice in it's own right. The best US Lettereds will be this one (and all the LPP's to follow) and Sub Press' HSB.

This announcement also means we should see US Limiteds of The Fireman, Gunpower, and hopefully exclusively Up the Chimney Down. This is great news for a crazed Hill fan.

No dust jacket is probably going to be our aesthetic for most books. (That said, with some of the artwork we've gotten, it's been tempting to add a DJ!) But we're going for a blend of old and new with the materials and design choices, and publishing without a DJ brings in a lot of the old world charm we like. Thank you for asking! Brian
    I love this and hope that thread continues with the press. Pump out those portfolios for the artwork.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

No dust jacket is probably going to be our aesthetic for most books. (That said, with some of the artwork we've gotten, it's been tempting to add a DJ!) But we're going for a blend of old and new with the materials and design choices, and publishing without a DJ brings in a lot of the old world charm we like. Thank you for asking!

Brian
    I like this approach. A lot. I enjoy a good DJ as much as the next guy , but, really appreciate well-designed boards (cloth, leather, other), and just having a good feel in the hand ... well, you get the idea. I'll just leave now.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

If anyone is looking for the Suntup Editions numbered edition of Horns, I'm selling mine (and all other Suntup numbered editions).

It is #158 and comes with the portfolio, the paperweight and all original shipping material. I'm asking $825 for it, which includes worldwide shipping with tracking, insurance and signature upon delivery.

Our FULL THROTTLE slipcase (for the US trade hardcover edition) is shipping now, and here is the link for ordering one if you still need one:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/full-t...-slipcase.html

We really like how this one turned out!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of Full Throttle; From today's Sub Press newsletter:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Any release date?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler mark211219 will become famous soon enough mark211219 will become famous soon enough mark211219's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just now dipping my toe into the world of collecting and I've missed everything! To make up and get started, I've pre-ordered 20th Century Ghosts from Letterpress and The Lottery from Suntup. I'm so excited!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mark211219 View Post
    I'm just now dipping my toe into the world of collecting and I've missed everything! To make up and get started, I've pre-ordered 20th Century Ghosts from Letterpress and The Lottery from Suntup. I'm so excited!
    Well, I would say you probably KICKED ASS with those orders! Are they your very first ever limited edition purchases?

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Traveler mark211219 will become famous soon enough mark211219 will become famous soon enough mark211219's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, they are! I'm excited for future releases as well. Weirdly feels like feeding an addiction, I'd better pace myself!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mark211219 View Post
    Yes, they are! I'm excited for future releases as well. Weirdly feels like feeding an addiction, I'd better pace myself!
    Well, congrats. It only would seems Weird to people who do not collect books. So you are in good company.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 332 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 ... LastLast