Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 331 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 8273

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

A couple of weeks ago, I asked him about his UK Full Throttle slipcase, and he sent me a pic of both the US and UK cases. The US one looks exactly the same as the one above.

It may not be for sale from him, though; I didn't ask him about it, as I wanted the UK one.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    A couple of weeks ago, I asked him about his UK Full Throttle slipcase, and he sent me a pic of both the US and UK cases. The US one looks exactly the same as the one above.

It may not be for sale from him, though; I didn't ask him about it, as I wanted the UK one.

HBJ
    Can you remind me what the cost of slipcase + shipping is for U.S. customers? I bought Jeff's slipcase for THE FIREMAN, but I'll be darned if I can recall what I paid.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

HBJ
    Can you remind me what the cost of slipcase + shipping is for U.S. customers? I bought Jeff's slipcase for THE FIREMAN, but I'll be darned if I can recall what I paid.
    $13.00 to California for me if that helps.

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone help me out with a decent price on a copy of 20th Century Ghost 10th Anniversary trade (Last Breath. Dr. Cover) signed in slip?

Thank ya

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

HBJ
    $13.00 to California for me if that helps.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    I heard back from Jeff…for those interested, the cost of a slipcase for the UK edition plus shipping to the US is around 30 pounds, or (converted) about $40.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Confirmed with Jeff that he made the US version exclusive for Very Fine Books and it can only be purchased through them. Their regular slipcase maker had fallen ill and Jeff as asked to step in.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very Fine Books exclusive Joe Hill slipcase for Full Throttle. It included the book which could be inscribed via preorder:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I usually try to find a few cases he's already done to combine shipping. I recently bought three from him: Artemis by Andy Weir (SubPress S/L), UK Full Throttle, and a case for my 4 UK Bachmans. All designed and made by him, and they all look great.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Fyi- Horns #208 w/matching portfolio along with RB, Brother, and IAL #208: OTHER COLLECTIBLE AUTHORS: Classifides

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

New Stuff. Yay!

seeking: anything DT#246, Strange Weather (CD)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Love the endpapers in that edition of HSB.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats! Love the endpapers in that edition of HSB.
    Hey Brian. Thx. Yeah! I did not know about that and loved it so thought I'd snap a quick pic.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, tempting me. Must look away. Focus on SK. Focus on SK.....
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Great stuff, tempting me. Must look away. Focus on SK. Focus on SK.....
    Very very smart financialy! Ha!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Great stuff! I like both of those editions very much. I take it that's the slipcased UK S/L edition of Heart-Shaped Box? That's the slipcase on the left?

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Great new adds Kingfan! One thing about that edition of HSB that pictures never get across is how damn shiny the cover is. I was so impressed when i finally got a copy. Well done!

EDIT. I just noticed this is my 1000th post!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff! I like both of those editions very much. I take it that's the slipcased UK S/L edition of Heart-Shaped Box? That's the slipcase on the left?

HBJ
    Yes Sir. Thanks!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Great new adds Kingfan! One thing about that edition of HSB that pictures never get across is how damn shiny the cover is. I was so impressed when i finally got a copy. Well done!

EDIT. I just noticed this is my 1000th post!!
    It is MUCH nicer than I thought it would be. It's nice. Thanks.

Congrats on the 1000th post.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

HBJ
    Yes Sir. Thanks!

Congrats! And yes, HSB is a pretty edition.

Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody happen to know of anyone who has produced a slipcase for the UK edition of NOS4R2 or the US edition of Strange Weather?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Anybody happen to know of anyone who has produced a slipcase for the UK edition of NOS4R2 or the US edition of Strange Weather?
    I believe CD did one for Strange Weather.

Country
    Country Flag

I am offering some really cool Joe Hill stuff in OTHER Authors Collectibles Clasifieds

Sold- Gollancz Heart Shaped Box

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does Jeff have a website? I'd like to pick up some of his stuff but can't seem to find anything.

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill- See pics above

Shipping included for U.S./ actual shipping cost for International

Full Throttle Gollancz w/slipcase #26/250 - $100

Full Throttle U.S. 1st/1st signed - $35 SOLD

Fireman PS publishing #619/974 - $95

Fireman CD slipcase/limited to 1500 -$125

Fireman Gollancz 301/350 - $90

Horns U.S. 1st/1st - $90

Horns PS #189/200 (little stain on traycase)- $315

Strange Weather U.S. 1st/1st - $50

20th Century Ghosts 10th Ann. Slipcased/signed- $100

20th Century Ghosts PS #104/200 $450

20th Century Ghosts U.S 1st/1st signed by Hill/Chong - $80

20th Century Ghosts Trade Paperback signed by Hill/Chong - $40

Heart Shaped Box U.S 1st/1st signed - $50

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hey. I'll grab the signed US Full Throttle if it's still available. I have a US address too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 331 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 ... LastLast