Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 332 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 ... LastLast
Results 8,051 to 8,075 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Thanks in advance!

How much is the signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's The Fireman worth in mint condition? It's the one published by PS Publishing.
    Their were two sales in October on Ebay.

Oct 2020
    PS Publishing S/L $135.00
    PS Publishing S/L $110.00
    Thank you so much! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought mine from Camelot Books for $100.

Not too often will it dip below $100. Over the past few months it seems to be in the $100-$130 range.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks in advance!

How much is the signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's The Fireman worth in mint condition? It's the one published by PS Publishing.

Oct 2020
    Thank you so much! =)
    Paid $75 for mine but that's been a few years ago. I guess these prices are the norm now.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thanks in advance!

Oct 2020
    Thank you so much! =)
    Paid $75 for mine but that's been a few years ago. I guess these prices are the norm now.
    As it happens, one went today on ebay for $76. Ya never know!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks in advance!

Oct 2020
    Thank you so much! =)
    As it happens, one went today on ebay for $76. Ya never know!
    That seems to be the case when it's just a straight auction instead of a fixed price. You never how auctions like that will play out.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As with anything; patience can pay off. Or cost less
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the insight everyone! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mike is selling off his Joe Hill collection

More details => https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...03#post1222903
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Mike is selling off his Joe Hill collection

More details => https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...03#post1222903
    Thanks, Jeremy, reached out.

Just posted an update on 20th Century Ghosts, which includes some photos of the "folded and gathered" stage. Here's the link: https://lividian.com/november-2020-production-updates/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Just posted an update on 20th Century Ghosts, which includes some photos of the "folded and gathered" stage. Here's the link: https://lividian.com/november-2020-production-updates/

Brian
    Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing Brian!
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

Really looking forward to this Lettered!

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on the current values of signed copies (with the publisher tipped-in pages) of Horns, NOS4A2, and The Fireman? I'm trying to clear off some shelf space and I'm slowly getting rid of my Hill books. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Merrin’s Cross cube released by Suntup. Please drop me a note if you can help out!
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

How much is a CD Fireman slipcase worth? I have one I’m thinking of selling, with a signed first thrown in.

The signed first is not the cemetery dance signed edition, with the special tipped in page, to be clear. It’s just a regular signed first, available from an independent bookstore on day of release.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    How much is a CD Fireman slipcase worth? I have one I’m thinking of selling, with a signed first thrown in.

The signed first is not the cemetery dance signed edition, with the special tipped in page, to be clear. It’s just a regular signed first, available from an independent bookstore on day of release.
    The only signed 1/1 Fireman that has been sold on ebay in the last 2 months went for $31. Seems like a good deal as I would put one at closer to $50 if F/F. I have not bought a CD slipcase in a while but i believe they are usually $30. I would put it out there at $100 or best offer and not go lower than $80. Just my .02.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Thanks! That's very helpful.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Might chase that one
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Might chase that one
    It's a CD auction so be prepared to pay highly.

Might chase that one
    Last eBay sale was october for $149.99. Will be interesting to see the CD influence on the price.

Country
    Country Flag

Might chase that one
    Last eBay sale was october for $149.99. Will be interesting to see the CD influence on the price.
    Thanks for the info, Chris and yes it will be. On the list you're making, do you list CD auctions as an anomaly since they usually go for so much? I can't remember how much I paid for my copy, but it seems way less then $150. It's been a few years removed though.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m out...
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Might chase that one
    Thanks for the info, Chris and yes it will be. On the list you're making, do you list CD auctions as an anomaly since they usually go for so much? I can't remember how much I paid for my copy, but it seems way less then $150. It's been a few years removed though.
    I am not making any special notes for things like these auctions, A) because they are part of the natural organic price structure, setting honest, if unrealistic highs, and B) I am not THAT dedicated....🙂. I am also not keeping track of unsigned 1/1 (except for 20thCG as there seems to be a subset of those selling for higher prices), paperbacks, anthologies or comics.

As an interesting side note concerning the CD auctions, there were 2 sales of the signed Four Ghosts anthology the other day. They seemed to be similar in all ways but one went for $65 the other for $230.50 Wanna guess which was the CD auction copy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 332 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 ... LastLast