Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 332 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,050 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Interesting comment from Camelot Books, posted recently:

“Just to set the record straight, we put in our newsletter that we are willing to purchase mint copies of the lettered Full Throttle for $3,600 shipped to us. And in addition, based upon the number of entries into our Lottery we could have sold all 26 copies of the lettered and that is even if multiple people changed their mind if they won the chance to purchase a copy”

Seems like the post in my collection thread was not far away.
    I understand Camelot auctioned a copy of the lettered Full Throttle and it sold for $ 4500 !!!
    Of course Stephen King’s surprise signature adds to the value but am totally baffled the value has tripled
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post

“Just to set the record straight, we put in our newsletter that we are willing to purchase mint copies of the lettered Full Throttle for $3,600 shipped to us. And in addition, based upon the number of entries into our Lottery we could have sold all 26 copies of the lettered and that is even if multiple people changed their mind if they won the chance to purchase a copy”

I understand Camelot auctioned a copy of the lettered Full Throttle and it sold for $ 4500 !!!
    Of course Stephen King’s surprise signature adds to the value but am totally baffled the value has tripled
    They had two copies yes. One was sold last night for $3750 on the Rare King Group. So value is up there for sure... For now... Id be shocked if it stayed for long this high BUT i have been surprised before. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post

I would pay $3750 for a copy! Anybody have one for sale? Thank You!

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

As I keep saying- the numbered edition is one of the nicest books published in recent years. I would imagine that the lettered (with King's signature) would make this one of the most sought-after Uber Books, certainly of Hill's. But, folks- get a numbered- it's killer.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    As I keep saying- the numbered edition is one of the nicest books published in recent years. I would imagine that the lettered (with King's signature) would make this one of the most sought-after Uber Books, certainly of Hill's. But, folks- get a numbered- it's killer.
    Agreed.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

I have Letter A Heart Shaped Box by Subpress 1/15 I would like to trade for Suntup Lettered edition of HOHH, RB, RD, Neuromancer or Full Throttle Lettered by Subpress Im open to any trade offers but those are the main titles I’m looking for at the moment. Please PM me if interested.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NOSFA2 IDW s/l $350

P.P F.F - shipping included in the U.S

International shipping at cost

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Price change!

NOSFA2 IDW s/l $325 SOLD SOLD SOLD

P.P F.F - shipping included in the U.S

International shipping at cost

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know what the lettered IDW Joe Hill NOS4A2 is going for these days?
    Looking to sell.
    Any information would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

sk

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,

I rarely follow this thread, so pardon me for being lazy and not going back to read all 8K posts in this thread.

I have been giving thought about starting collecting Joe Hill. I have already started reading him as a fan. (read The Fireman, Nos4a2, Horns, 20th Century Gosts, and now the Joe Hill double issue of Cemetary Dance magazine). Will eventually get to his other books.

In the mean time I have dipped my toes* into collecting, but before I jump into the pool, and would like to get a feel for how deep and warm it is. Is there a resource where I can find out all there is out there? I.E something like the "catalog" and with price estimates.

Also would like to know about all the comics and graphic novels out there.

*(Have Numbered and Age Horns from Suntup, signed Fireman, Sub Numbered Full Throttle, Lividen Gift and Lettered 20th Century Ghosts and limited ed Joe Hill double issue of Cemetary Dance).

Thanks in advance for any pointers and advice to (potential) new Hill collector.

EDIT: after submitting this post, it occured to me to check post #1 in this thread, and sure enough a lot of info I am looking for is there, but I think there is still more info I would like, like price estimates (similar to what is on stephenkingcollector.com). Also more info on the graphic novels. (not sure I want to "collect" them per-se, but would perhaps like some nice comprehensive omnibus versions).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

MarcoL has a bibliographic site. http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Not sure on a centralized location for price estimates.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

It's the best Hill collecting source IMO. No current values so you'll probably need to check here for opinions. Marco does list the publish price on most of the entries.

You can definitely fall down the rabbit hole as far as the comics and all the variants. I highly recommend that you read Locke & Key. There are several ways to go about it without purchasing everything under the sun. Welcome to the Hillions!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

It's the best Hill collecting source IMO. No current values so you'll probably need to check here for opinions. Marco does list the publish price on most of the entries.

You can definitely fall down the rabbit hole as far as the comics and all the variants. I highly recommend that you read Locke & Key. There are several ways to go about it without purchasing everything under the sun. Welcome to the Hillions!
    LOL to Hillions! Is that an official title?

Regarding Locke & Key, been watching the series on Netflix, watched 6 episodes or so so far. As far as comics go, will probably just go for a comprehensive collection but not based on variants (its why I quit collecting comics in the 90's), will probably stick to graphic novel collections of the series (which is what I did with the SK dark tower and stand comics)

Thanks for the pointer to the site it is very helpful.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Regarding Locke & Key, been watching the series on Netflix, watched 6 episodes or so so far. As far as comics go, will probably just go for a comprehensive collection but not based on variants (its why I quit collecting comics in the 90's), will probably stick to graphic novel collections of the series (which is what I did with the SK dark tower and stand comics)

Marco's site is helpful. Marco is also very helpful if you have any questions about JH. He's happy to share what he knows.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

I first saw the phrase Hillions or it may be spelled Hillons on a Hill fans FB page.

Good idea as far as the comics. The source material is much better than the show.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Appreciate the shout-out !

cheers brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Marco's site is helpful. Marco is also very helpful if you have any questions about JH. He's happy to share what he knows.
    Thanks!!
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Numbered edition of Suntup's Horns for $500 on eBay (but no photo of signature page)

Joe Hill Horns Suntup Press

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Numbered edition of Suntup's Horns for $500 on eBay (but no photo of signature page)

That was a helluva deal. Good thing I wasn't around at the time. I'd be short $500 bucks.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post

That was a helluva deal. Good thing I wasn't around at the time. I'd be short $500 bucks.
    I would have been also
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

‘I spooked myself right before bedtime’: authors on their scariest creations

With Joe Hill and Neil Gaiman
    => https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...P=share_btn_tw
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Episode 92 of the podcast Post Mortem with Mick Garris features Joe Hill as his guest.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now this looks mighty tempting.....Except for the price....

sk

https://camelotbooks.com/books/detai...ottlejeitysmit

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Now this looks mighty tempting.....Except for the price....

sk

https://camelotbooks.com/books/detai...ottlejeitysmit
    There has been two sell on Rare King group for about $3500... $5500 just boggles my mind.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks in advance!

How much is the signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's The Fireman worth in mint condition? It's the one published by PS Publishing.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Thanks in advance!

How much is the signed numbered limited edition of Joe Hill's The Fireman worth in mint condition? It's the one published by PS Publishing.
    Their were two sales in October on Ebay.

Oct 2020
    PS Publishing S/L $135.00
    PS Publishing S/L $110.00
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 332 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 ... LastLast