Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 331 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,225 of 8273

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting, Frank! Love their conversation.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any update on the "King sorrow" book?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Important update on the HEART-SHAPED BOX Limited Edition for anyone who preordered directly from Lividian Publications:

https://lividian.com/heart-shaped-bo...ou-preordered/

Short version: everything will be here and ready to ship by the end of next week, so I'm sending the “Your Lividian Publications Preorder Is Ready For Payment” emails tomorrow morning — that is Tuesday, March 29.

Unfortunately, it’s possible this email might end up in your spam, so you may need to check there. I will post another note here and on the website and social media when this email goes out.

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Important update on the HEART-SHAPED BOX Limited Edition for anyone who preordered directly from Lividian Publications:

https://lividian.com/heart-shaped-bo...ou-preordered/

Short version: everything will be here and ready to ship by the end of next week, so I'm sending the “Your Lividian Publications Preorder Is Ready For Payment” emails tomorrow morning — that is Tuesday, March 29.

Unfortunately, it’s possible this email might end up in your spam, so you may need to check there. I will post another note here and on the website and social media when this email goes out.

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    It's happening! I hunted down a copy of the SubPress edition but I feel like this is the first time the book is getting the real treatment. Thank you, Brian!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just FYI - the next HC collection for Locke and Key - Golden Age - comes out at the end of the month. I just ordered my copy from waterstreet books - and requested a signed copy. They think Joe might swing by the week the book is out to sign copies.

https://www.waterstreetbooks.com/book/9781684057856
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

See below.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I listened to this book a couple months ago. It is not my kind of story at all but I kept listening. This is an amazingly written book. She is a great writer. Highly recommended.
    Thanks for posting this.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill-Vollgas
    Publisher FESTA with signed card

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that cover
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like King Sorrow might take some time according to Joe’s latest newsletter https://mailchi.mp/joehillfiction/es...s?e=bee678ef47
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Any update on the "King sorrow" book?
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw that. I wish we’d get it sooner, but I’m glad to hear there’s something in the works at least. As much as I enjoy the comics, I’m ready for some more books!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't know Joe had a newsletter.
    What is the official website?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.joehillfiction.com/#about

Before this last newsletter, it had been over a year since the previous one, so I wouldn't expect a lot of new news, but you never know…

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally! A new novel!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    https://www.joehillfiction.com/#about

Before this last newsletter, it had been over a year since the previous one, so I wouldn't expect a lot of new news, but you never know…
    Thanks

Awesome thanks for posting. I am excited for that Locke and Key book.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill and his wife just had twin boys.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Joe Hill and his wife just had twin boys.
    I think they still have them in fact. /s

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Joe Hill's Horns Suntup Artist Edition Signed Slipcased Shrink-wrapped $200

Joe Hill's Horns Suntup Artist Edition Signed Slipcased Shrink-wrapped - Bumped slipcase $100
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    For sale:

Joe Hill's Horns Suntup Artist Edition Signed Slipcased Shrink-wrapped $200

Joe Hill's Horns Suntup Artist Edition Signed Slipcased Shrink-wrapped - Bumped slipcase $100
    Great price! If I didn’t already have a copy, I’d be all over this…
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill NOS4R2 Signed First Edition Hardback Book 2013
    > now on ebay

Whatever happened to Faun being on Netflix? They bought that in 2019.

Country
    Country Flag

Totally forgot about it!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Not my thing, but I thought some of the more ardent Joe Hill fans might be interested in this new signed/numbered edition of Robert Louis Stevenson's The New Annotated Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde -- Numbered Edition, out of 250 — $150.00 Lettered Edition, out of 26 — $275.00:

https://www.mysteriousbookshop.com/p...eid=f261cb3751

+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 331 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 LastLast