Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 332 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

There are a few copies of Joe Hill’s Full Throttle Limited edition remaining at list. I imagine these will go up in price once they are in hand and no longer listed as preorder. Subscribe to get the latest releases and preorders!

https://www.harperwildeco.com/produc...le-by-joe-hill

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    It’s been an awesome week and I just felt the need to share my joy !
    After all the difficulties IDW experienced with their webshop for con exclusives, I got my hands on the SDCC exclusive hardcover of Locke & key Small World.

Thanks to my buddy Brian Freeman (Brian861) for helping me get hold of the Peach Momoko variant set of Locke & Key...In Pale Battalios Go...#1

And, best of all with a massive shout out to David from Betts !!! As of today I’m the proud owner of a Suntup lettered copy of Horns, the crown jewel of my collection.
    Big congrats! Especially on Horns. I'm insanely jealous!

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    After all the difficulties IDW experienced with their webshop for con exclusives, I got my hands on the SDCC exclusive hardcover of Locke & key Small World.

Thanks to my buddy Brian Freeman (Brian861) for helping me get hold of the Peach Momoko variant set of Locke & Key...In Pale Battalios Go...#1

And, best of all with a massive shout out to David from Betts !!! As of today I’m the proud owner of a Suntup lettered copy of Horns, the crown jewel of my collection.
    Cheers! Been saving for that Horns lettered for years
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post

Cheers! Been saving for that Horns lettered for years
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

That's gotta feel pretty good

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most welcome, Marco and you got a helluva deal on that set! Thank you for the heads up on the SDCC variant!

I'm over the moon happy for you that you scored a Suntup Lettered Horns and insanely jealous. That's the holy grail in any Hill collection.

You're definitely hitting on all cylinders, my friend
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And while we have all the feels going; huge thanks to Tim (lotuz) for helping me add this to my collection. He also did an outstanding job packaging it and I learned about Amazing Tape! A shout out to Marco as well for his opinion on the valuation.

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Marco and Brian. I was going to say I hate you both, but I have something of my own on its way! So instead, congrats to you both! 😁🙂😁
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Marco and Brian. I was going to say I hate you both, but I have something of my own on its way! So instead, congrats to you both! 😁🙂😁
    LOL. Depending on what you get, we might be the ones doing the hating

Country
    Country Flag

UK Full Throttle Fine 1st/1st. $25 shipped within the US. PayPal F&F

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Not even close to Marco’s level with that Lettered Horns, maybe on par with yours, but i would love one of those broadsides someday as well. Tracking says it should be here on monday. Will try to post a pic then!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Not even close to Marco’s level with that Lettered Horns, maybe on par with yours, but i would love one of those broadsides someday as well. Tracking says it should be here on monday. Will try to post a pic then!
    Looking forward to it!

So i misread the shipping notice and it needs to go through Betts first, (no problem there at all) so it will be a few more days. I will say that it is my first lettered item. It is a PC copy, but i have no problem with that at all!!

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

That's gotta feel pretty good
    Thanks Tim!

Most welcome, Marco and you got a helluva deal on that set! Thank you for the heads up on the SDCC variant!

I'm over the moon happy for you that you scored a Suntup Lettered Horns and insanely jealous. That's the holy grail in any Hill collection.

You're definitely hitting on all cylinders, my friend

Cheers brother!!

And thank you Chris!

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

So i misread the shipping notice and it needs to go through Betts first, (no problem there at all) so it will be a few more days. I will say that it is my first lettered item. It is a PC copy, but i have no problem with that at all!!
    Exciting!! Looking forward to find out what book you’re referring to...

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got the shipping notice for Full Throttle.

Has everyone here that ordered a copy got their shipping notice? I know there's quite few who have already received it.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post

Has everyone here that ordered a copy got their shipping notice? I know there's quite few who have already received it.
    I did, received it last Thursday and the book has already been delivered. In last Monday’s newsletter Subterranean did mention it might take some time to ship out all orders.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping order yesterday!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Got my notice today as well. So excited for this one

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping notice today. Yahoo!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I did, received it last Thursday and the book has already been delivered. In last Monday’s newsletter Subterranean did mention it might take some time to ship out all orders.
    Did your copy have any issue with the limitation page being tipped in too closely into the binding, as I heard some folks were experiencing? I guess in some cases the actual "Joe Hill" signature was almost IN the gutter or binding?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

Did your copy have any issue with the limitation page being tipped in too closely into the binding, as I heard some folks were experiencing? I guess in some cases the actual "Joe Hill" signature was almost IN the gutter or binding?
    I read about this binding issue and asked my buddy (to whom my copy was sent for safekeeping) to check. Fortunately there were no issues in my copy and I got the number I requested to it matches my signed/limited NOS4A2

As promised, my first Lettered Edition.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! I'd love to someday own a lettered edition of something.

Congrats on the new addition!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats buddy! That is an awesome edition to add to your collection!!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Chris! Very cool!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 332 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast