Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 332 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Thanks so much Brian!! I desperately needed one of these. Great idea of opening that up again one last time!
    I figure everyone has a better idea now if they might be going to a signing or getting a signed copy from somewhere, so while we have a few days left before the total run needs to be entered into the specs, why not offer it one more time!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Well, well, well -- looks whose day has just been made Big Time:

Hi

You are one of the three lucky winners to get a signed copy of The Fireman by Joe Hill. You can decide if you want him to personalize it for you or just sign it. I will need to know by no later than Friday May 13 how you want him to do it. Then he will be signing it later in May and then the book will be shipped to you.

Congratulations!
    Lilja / Lilja’s Library

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

Hi

You are one of the three lucky winners to get a signed copy of The Fireman by Joe Hill. You can decide if you want him to personalize it for you or just sign it. I will need to know by no later than Friday May 13 how you want him to do it. Then he will be signing it later in May and then the book will be shipped to you.

Congratulations!
    Lilja / Lilja’s Library

Congrats man!!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some guy keeps knocking on my door. Says his name is Joe Hill and I have some unsigned books in my basement he has to sign. Very weird.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi

Congratulations!
    Lilja / Lilja’s Library

Nice! Congratulations.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool promo item. Hope everyone gets one on the tour stops!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I probably should have saved the devils horns I got on his HORNS tour...no idea where they are now.

Still a bit po'd that I missed out on the Christmasland coffee mug...*that* would have a been a nice Hill choctskie to have.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I remember the devil horns so I was wondering if there'd be a "Fireman"-themed promo item for this tour. I don't know if I've ever seen the Christmasland mug, though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi

Congratulations!
    Lilja / Lilja’s Library

Congratulations!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I probably should have saved the devils horns I got on his HORNS tour...no idea where they are now.

Still a bit po'd that I missed out on the Christmasland coffee mug...*that* would have a been a nice Hill choctskie to have.
    There's a set of Horns on EBay for $99. Lol
    FYI: I saw Israel Skelton(as in Skelton Crew)about a month ago at a convention in Bangor and he had some mugs left that he was selling at his booth. They're numbered and I went ahead and bought one. I don't think he sold out as this was a pretty small con. Might not hurt to shoot him an email and see if he has any available......

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

There's a set of Horns on EBay for $99. Lol
    FYI: I saw Israel Skelton(as in Skelton Crew)about a month ago at a convention in Bangor and he had some mugs left that he was selling at his booth. They're numbered and I went ahead and bought one. I don't think he sold out as this was a pretty small con. Might not hurt to shoot him an email and see if he has any available......
    Thanks -- I did send him an email a while back, and was told it was sold out and none remained. I'm positive I sent it more than a month ago -- maybe close to two months ago -- so not sure why he told me that if he was still actively selling at the time. Oh well, my own fault: I had a chance to pre-order one and I passed...no use crying over spilled milk now.

Yeah, I remember the devil horns so I was wondering if there'd be a "Fireman"-themed promo item for this tour. I don't know if I've ever seen the Christmasland mug, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Hi

Congratulations!
    Lilja / Lilja’s Library

Congratulations!
    Thanks for the congrats, Beverly and others.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Fireman ARC w/ Promo letter

I'm accepting offers (PayPal or trade) for The Fireman ARC that includes the promo letter. The only fault with this copy is that the back cover was bent either during shipping or packing. PM me with questions or offers.

See images below:

Thanks,
    Jon
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi

Congratulations!
    Lilja / Lilja’s Library

Excellent: congratulations!!!

sk

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill’s Terrifying Scripts For Tales From The Darkside Collected: Read The Master Writer’s Work Firsthand!

San Diego, CA (May 12th, 2016) – World Fantasy, International Horror Guild, and Bram Stoker Award-winning author Joe Hill turns his attention to a legend—Tales From The Darkside.

Originally planned as a reboot for the storied series, Hill’s scripts for these never-broadcast television episodes allow the New York Times bestselling author to stretch his creative muscles, his effortless mastery of the twisted subject matter injecting new terrors into this silver screen legend.

Joining Hill in resurrecting this classic is Charles Paul Wilson III, known to many Joe Hill fans as the artist responsible for the nightmare vision made real in their most recent collaboration, Wraith, a graphic novel prequel to the Hill’s bestselling book N0S4A2. In Tales From The Darkside, Wilson’s tack-sharp interpretation of Hill’s vision is on display in a series of illustrations accompanying the scripts.

“When I was offered a chance to reinvent Tales from the Darkside, I leapt,” said Hill. “This was a landmark show for my generation: our Twilight Zone, our Outer Limits. Right away, I wanted to do something that honored the spirit of the original Darkside... and at the same time I wanted to go bigger, to do something fresh, something with scope. In the end I wrote three scripts and sketched a vision for a whole Darkside universe. I envisioned a series of individual horror stories that would, ultimately, turn out to be connected by a single mythology. I really wanted to do something with the scale of Locke & Key. TV is tough and in the end we didn't quite make it to the little screen. But it's a delight and a thrill to share the scripts alongside Charles Paul Wilson's beautifully sick illustrations. Here's the show that could've been, now playing in your imagination.”

“Working with Joe and Charles is always a pleasure. I mean, what we create is terrifying—why else would you pair the two together—but the results are never short of exemplary,” said project editor Justin Eisinger. “And this exploration of an alternate TFTD television universe that could have been… well, if you’re a fan of horror anthologies this is one you do not want to miss.”

First created by George A. Romero, Tales From The Darkside offered a grim but compelling anthology-style series. Hill’s scripts for the unaired reboot of the series will debut in the eponymous comic series beginning this June, but fans looking for more raw Hill, this new scriptbook provides a unique glimpse into the creative process, and a look at what could have been.

Look for Tales From The Darkside: Scripts by Joe Hill wherever books are sold this October.

Hardcover • ISBN: 978-1-63140-725-3
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I asked in the wanted thread but figured I would ask here.

Anyone willing to sell me a Uk 1st/1st NOS4R2 in NF+ condition?

Thanks

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi

Congratulations!
    Lilja / Lilja’s Library

That's awesome! Congrats!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Here is a great interview and some artwork about this and the series:

http://www.fangoria.com/new/exclusiv...de-scriptbook/

Sounds kind of cool. It's a shame there's a lack in anthology shows. Black Mirror is awesome but I need more.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Oh missed this the first read!

"I’ve got another book coming out next year, probably in the fall, called STRANGE WEATHER. It’s going to be a collection of novellas, and three of those novellas will be previously unpublished. Another one of the novellas will be “Snapshot 1988,” and that will appear in this summer’s issue of Cemetery Dance Magazine."

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am going to be at the NYC event on the 18th. Is anyone else here going?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the Books-A-Million signed The Fireman have started to ship.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I got one from B&N.

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Sweet. Also picked up B&N, Waterstones, and the varied UK sellers. I may have over done it a bit.

If it was advertised as limited..it was a sale.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Joe Hill’s Terrifying Scripts For Tales From The Darkside Collected: Read The Master Writer’s Work Firsthand!

San Diego, CA (May 12th, 2016) – World Fantasy, International Horror Guild, and Bram Stoker Award-winning author Joe Hill turns his attention to a legend—Tales From The Darkside.

Originally planned as a reboot for the storied series, Hill’s scripts for these never-broadcast television episodes allow the New York Times bestselling author to stretch his creative muscles, his effortless mastery of the twisted subject matter injecting new terrors into this silver screen legend.

Joining Hill in resurrecting this classic is Charles Paul Wilson III, known to many Joe Hill fans as the artist responsible for the nightmare vision made real in their most recent collaboration, Wraith, a graphic novel prequel to the Hill’s bestselling book N0S4A2. In Tales From The Darkside, Wilson’s tack-sharp interpretation of Hill’s vision is on display in a series of illustrations accompanying the scripts.

“When I was offered a chance to reinvent Tales from the Darkside, I leapt,” said Hill. “This was a landmark show for my generation: our Twilight Zone, our Outer Limits. Right away, I wanted to do something that honored the spirit of the original Darkside... and at the same time I wanted to go bigger, to do something fresh, something with scope. In the end I wrote three scripts and sketched a vision for a whole Darkside universe. I envisioned a series of individual horror stories that would, ultimately, turn out to be connected by a single mythology. I really wanted to do something with the scale of Locke & Key. TV is tough and in the end we didn't quite make it to the little screen. But it's a delight and a thrill to share the scripts alongside Charles Paul Wilson's beautifully sick illustrations. Here's the show that could've been, now playing in your imagination.”

“Working with Joe and Charles is always a pleasure. I mean, what we create is terrifying—why else would you pair the two together—but the results are never short of exemplary,” said project editor Justin Eisinger. “And this exploration of an alternate TFTD television universe that could have been… well, if you’re a fan of horror anthologies this is one you do not want to miss.”

First created by George A. Romero, Tales From The Darkside offered a grim but compelling anthology-style series. Hill’s scripts for the unaired reboot of the series will debut in the eponymous comic series beginning this June, but fans looking for more raw Hill, this new scriptbook provides a unique glimpse into the creative process, and a look at what could have been.

Look for Tales From The Darkside: Scripts by Joe Hill wherever books are sold this October.

Hardcover • ISBN: 978-1-63140-725-3
    I have both regular and variants pre ordered though SK Catalog and this will be a definite must have as well! Wish it was a pre order, I don't want to forget about it come October!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 332 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast