Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 332 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

What I can't figure out is if these copies are free giveaways, or if the contest is to see who will have the opportunity to buy one? The text @ Camelot isn't clear about that: ". . . an even chance to snag a copy . . . the first of the year, we will do a drawing and mail out copies to those that win." It could be read either way, though my guess is that they're free giveaways.

Traveler Camelot Books will become famous soon enough

They are free and we are covering the postage to mail them to those that win
    Kim at Camelot

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot Books View Post
    Kim at Camelot
    Hi Kim - thank you for the clarification. Have a happy holiday and new year (and thanks for swinging by)

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelot Books View Post
    Kim at Camelot
    Hi Kim - thank you for the clarification. Have a happy holiday and new year (and thanks for swinging by)

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    The finishing touches to the deluxe slipcased edition were approved this morning so we're now on with the print. The book looks fantastic, coming in an illustrated slipcase that contains the book, a two-movie DVD and seven postcards containing all of Vinny's splendid artwork. This gives me yet one more opportunity to say 'Hey' and 'Thanks'. Some of you guys have been waiting an age for the top states of GHOSTS and, indeed, an announcement for Steve's SKELETON CREW and I'm truly grateful for your patience and, indeed, your pleasant disposition. It could be that we tackled a few too many BIG projects all at the same time but, hey, it's been a blast! You're all a pleasure to deal with. Best wishes -- Pete
    Cool, yea Pete thanks for the info!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Pete!

So sorry, but it sold within ten minutes of me posting. And sorry it took me so long to get back to you, my friend.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We have a couple of titles of potential interest to Joe Hill/Locke and Key collectors up on our sister eBay ID tonight:

LOCKE & KEY:
    CLOCKWORKS

IDW, 2012.
    2012 Convention Edition; stated First Printing. Signed by both Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez, both with brief, non-personalized inscriptions, and both dated 2012. A fine, unread copy, showing a touch of trace edge- and corner-wear.

LOCKE & KEY:
    KEYS TO THE KINGDOM

IDW, 2011.
    Stated First Printing. Signed by both Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez, and dated 2011 by both. A new, unread copy; has a significant bump to the base of the spine, and a touch of light rubbing to surfaces, otherwise a sharp copy.

As always, glad to do better for members here, so feel free to PM.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere but if not here you go:

"AMC Developing ‘NOS4A2’ Supernatural Horror Series Based On Joe Hill’s Novel"

http://deadline.com/2015/12/nos4a2-j...mc-1201659223/

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yahooooooo!!!!!!!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhh! Thanks for sharing Ben! Great to hear AMC is developing too; I'm generally very happy with the quality of shows they put out.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Waterstreet Books in NH is pre-selling signed copies of The Fireman. They also offer personalization. Bought from them before, and it was definitely worth it.

THE FIREMAN

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Waterstreet Books in NH is pre-selling signed copies of The Fireman. They also offer personalization. Bought from them before, and it was definitely worth it.

THE FIREMAN

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

THE FIREMAN
    Very cool!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE FIREMAN
    Ordered ! Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

To anyone that ordered... did you receive a confirmation email?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    To anyone that ordered... did you receive a confirmation email?
    Yup, got an email confirmation a few minutes later. Came from info@waterstreetbooks.com
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you... mine went to SPAM...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! I'm on it!

I wonder how many they are selling?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered one. I would like to start reading Joe's books in the new year.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

All stores that Joe will be hitting on his tour will almost certainly offer mail-order copies, so I'm not clear on what the incentive is to pre-order a half-year before publication. I'm excited as all get out, too, but I believe I'll wait and not tie up my $$.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Why is there separate Joe Hill Media Mail and other shipping?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Why is there separate Joe Hill Media Mail and other shipping?
    I was wondering what that was myself...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    All stores that Joe will be hitting on his tour will almost certainly offer mail-order copies, so I'm not clear on what the incentive is to pre-order a half-year before publication. I'm excited as all get out, too, but I believe I'll wait and not tie up my $$.
    I tied up my $$ to CD for months every time I order and it's not $30....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I tied up my $$ to CD for months every time I order and it's not $30....
    If not years.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 332 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast