Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 332 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First Editions:
    Horns - 1
    NOS4A2 - 2
    Fireman - 1

L/E
    Pop Art
    The Saved
    Gunpowder
    IDW The First Decade
    Four Ghosts
    A Carnivale of Horrors
    Postscripts 3
    Postscripts 10
    20th Century Ghosts - 2 (original and 10th anniversary)
    Heart Shaped Box - 2 (Sub Press and UK)
    Horns
    Land at the End of the Working Day
    Shadow Show
    Subterranean Tales of Dark Fantasy 2
    Looking Glass
    Smoke and Mirrors
    The Very Best of Best New Horror
    NOS4A2

probably one or two other anthologies I missed...

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    First Editions:
    Horns - 1
    NOS4A2 - 2
    Fireman - 1

L/E
    Pop Art
    The Saved
    Gunpowder
    IDW The First Decade
    Four Ghosts
    A Carnivale of Horrors
    Postscripts 3
    Postscripts 10
    20th Century Ghosts - 2 (original and 10th anniversary)
    Heart Shaped Box - 2 (Sub Press and UK)
    Horns
    Land at the End of the Working Day
    Shadow Show
    Subterranean Tales of Dark Fantasy 2
    Looking Glass
    Smoke and Mirrors
    The Very Best of Best New Horror
    NOS4A2

probably one or two other anthologies I missed...
    Excellent! Nice collection you've got!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I'll play my own game...
    NOS4A2:
    Sub Press S/L
    IDW S/L (on its way now thanks to this thread)
    UK 1/1
    US 1/1 inscribed at Water street
    Heart Shaped Box:
    Sub Press 1/200 S/L
    UK Gollancz 1/1300
    Horns:
    PS S/L
    20th Century Ghosts:
    10th anny Deluxe S/L
    PS Pub S/L 1/200
    The Fireman:
    1/1 Water street inscribed
    1/1 signing inscribed
    UK red edge
    PS Pub S/L (eventually, if it actually exists)

Chapbooks:
    Gunpowder (unslipcased)
    Pop Art
    The Saved
    Thumbprint
    Fireman UK sampler
    Anthologies:
    The New Dead
    Carnivale of Horrors
    He is Legend
    Chamber of Chills
    Smoke and Mirrors
    And last but not least
    By the Silver Water of Lake Champlain broadside

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I knew I'd forget something - I have He is Legend also

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

JH signed me at his Teufelszeug/Horns bookreading event in Berlin:
    3x Teufelszeug poster
    10+++Teufelszeug HC
    some Locke + Key comics
    4x Black Box
    10+++ Blind HC
    4x Blind SC
    1x 20 Century Ghost
    1x HSB
    2xHorns

+ some s/l Joe Hill books
    He is Legend s/l
    my new THE FIREMAN UK HC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Lol, touché fellas! I also like that he freely signs and there are some cool little items that have been done as well so he's a fun one to collect.
    EIGHT Brian?? Are you positive that's enough?
    Lord, I hope so! LOL. But I didn't count the limited from PS
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Joe Hill, Author

Is there an up to date list anywhere showing all of the Hill limited editions with original release prices and print runs?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Is there an up to date list anywhere showing all of the Hill limited editions with original release prices and print runs?
    That would be awesome info to have for a new Hill collector such as myself.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

If such a list exists on this website, it is likely buried in this thread somewhere.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like your newest project.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That would be awesome info to have for a new Hill collector such as myself.
    The first post in the thread has info up to 2010. We just need to add to it.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

From PS:

Almost forgot to keep you up-to-speed on Dangerous David Stoupakis's work on THE FIREMAN

We think this is maybe his finest work so far, not least because it shows you the actual process as it occurs. Way to go, Dave! We're going to be posting an order page for this as soon as we get back from Spain . . . So Friday 29 July. Be there or be square, you warriors!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    And here I thought that you would be the one doing this! You were the first person that popped into my head when I saw "updated list"

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We have a couple of signed copies of THE FIREMAN available:

US 1st/1st, signed and dated May 26, 2016 ($35);
    UK numbered/signed, with the sprayed edges, copy #123/350 ($50).

Prices include boxed shipping via USPS Media Mail to all US addresses. Please PM if interested.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    And here I thought that you would be the one doing this! You were the first person that popped into my head when I saw "updated list"
    I have a handwritten list somewhere. Don't think I had release prices. But yeah, the list in the first post could get updated.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have (or could copy) a spare song sheet from Joe's recent tour they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Does anyone have (or could copy) a spare song sheet from Joe's recent tour they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks!
    I could scan it for you if you'd like and email it.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally received my UK signed number The Fireman yesterday. The box looked like it was thrown from a bus, but they wrapped it well so no damage.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    I could scan it for you if you'd like and email it.

Paul that would be great. I'll PM you thanks!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my slipcase for the UK Fireman from Jeff. If you've ordered one you won't be disappointed.

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Got my slipcase for the UK Fireman from Jeff. If you've ordered one you won't be disappointed.

Mine arrived over the weekend too. Very happy with how it turned out!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Well, I'm on the train down to Brookline MA for the Hill, Tremblay, Howard, Heuvelt, Malerman event tonight. Got some nice new 1st's to have signed, and my Fireman from the Portsmouth event on May16 to have a pheonix doodle added. (i hope!)

Should be a nice panel event and will try to update you on my way home tonight.

Chris
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Well, I'm on the train down to Brookline MA for the Hill, Tremblay, Howard, Heuvelt, Malerman event tonight. Got some nice new 1st's to have signed, and my Fireman from the Portsmouth event on May16 to have a pheonix doodle added. (i hope!)

Should be a nice panel event and will try to update you on my way home tonight.

Chris
    Good luck, Chris! Hope you're able to score the doodle.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those slipcases look fantastic!

Have fun, Chris.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I really respect all the people who are legit fans of Joe's work - and I really liked his short stories.

But I feel like his novels have gone right to his father's worst excesses but without the interval of a 40-year career. Overwritten, underedited, cliched, memodramatic, too cute for school references...I dunno...I really don't like them. These authors need editors to be like "no, the first Stand reference - okay, cute. The tenth? Nope."

I guess I'm the jerk - but not a fan of his novels - love the short stories (and Horns, which I felt was very tight).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 332 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 ... LastLast