Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 332 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Any thoughts on the current value of Subpress’ NOS4A2 with slipcase?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I'd say between $400-$500.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I was gonna say $432.19, but what Brian said is pretty good too.....
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    That's pretty damn specific, Chris Don't pay a penny more, Joe!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Haha. I am actually thinking of selling. I have refocused my collecting goals and am mostly sticking with trade publications (Suntup being the exception). I have the Subpress and IDW editions of NOS4A2 and will probably sell at some point.

Country
    Country Flag

Haha. I am actually thinking of selling. I have refocused my collecting goals and am mostly sticking with trade publications (Suntup being the exception). I have the Subpress and IDW editions of NOS4A2 and will probably sell at some point.
    The market for Hill is doing pretty well at the moment IMO.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I’d sell it sooner rather than later. Joe hill market is super super soft.

Country
    Country Flag

In that case I will start with the IDW version. Asking $225 (includes domestic shipping, will split international shipping).

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to Marco, Brian, and Chris - very nice acquisitions - and to everyone who received their S/L Full Throttle. It’s a really cool production. I’m impressed.

I have two copies of the Sub Press NOS4A2 S/Ls. I guess I’ll sell the extra sometime soonish.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats to Marco, Brian, and Chris - very nice acquisitions - and to everyone who received their S/L Full Throttle. It’s a really cool production. I’m impressed.

I have two copies of the Sub Press NOS4A2 S/Ls. I guess I’ll sell the extra sometime soonish.
    Thanks!
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Thanks, Patrick!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I received Full Throttle a couple days ago and it's a pretty impressive edition.

I love the whole presentation. I know it was more on the expensive side for one of this limited editions, but it was well worth it to me.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m still waiting to hear when mine will ship through Camelot. Really looking forward to it!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    I’m still waiting to hear when mine will ship through Camelot. Really looking forward to it!
    I am also waiting for Camelot. Unfortunately, i think publishers usually ship to shops last. But, i said it once so i will say it twice, Camelot’s payment plan makes it all worth it!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I couldn’t get $300 this week for my copy. Went for $275
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I received Full Throttle a couple days ago and it's a pretty impressive edition.

I love the whole presentation. I know it was more on the expensive side for one of this limited editions, but it was well worth it to me.
    I agree- gorgeous production! This one actually exceeded my fairly high (for the high price) expectations. As much as I've been a long-time fan of Dave Mckean, sometimes his art and design can overwhelm a book production. Not so here. It's his usual lavish design, but it seems to be just the right amount of lavish, if that makes any sense! The two color printing really shines in this one as well. Very happy with this and I think it's the book of the year so far. At least that I've been able to acquire!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It is an awesome production. Love mine.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

My Full Throttle is still on the way from SubPress. My lettered Dark Forest overtook it and arrived today.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    My Full Throttle is still on the way from SubPress. My lettered Dark Forest overtook it and arrived today.

HBJ
    Would love to see pics of your lettered trilogy!

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

JOE HILL - STRANGE WEATHER
    German HC
    (His new publisher is FESTA)

https://www.festa-verlag.de/strange-...-novellen.html

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That was the IDW edition, wasn’t it? The SubPress one is more desirable and harder to find.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    That was the IDW edition, wasn’t it? The SubPress one is more desirable and harder to find.
    yes it was. GOOD catch my bad.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    yes it was. GOOD catch my bad.
    I was about to say, Kris, someone got a screaming good deal if it were the Sub Press edition. That's really on the high for the IDW edition unless they've really jumped up that much since I purchased mine. I would have put it around $200.

Country
    Country Flag

Can't remember if I've offered this here or not.

Fine Postscripts Number 10 Spring 2007 Trade Hardcover, no signatures. Make offer.

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

I put a signed TP of the PS Publishing edition of 20th Century Ghosts up on eBay just now. http://www.ebay.com/sch/ejp7773/m.ht...1&_ipg=&_from=

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 332 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 ... LastLast