Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 332 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast
Results 7,851 to 7,875 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

if you are a walking dead fan - they have the whole run too - but that ends in about 2 days - that's an even more incredible deal

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/w...n=tile_index_7
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just added my first ARC to my collection:

It's not signed or anything, and the corner's a little dinged, but I'm happy to have it!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Just added my first ARC to my collection:

It's not signed or anything, and the corner's a little dinged, but I'm happy to have it!
    Most are not signed and most are a little dinged so you done good. Congrats, Dan! Cool pick up.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unsigned Hill's are extremely rare
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Ain't that the truth.....not that I don't love my Hill signatures.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Most are not signed and most are a little dinged so you done good. Congrats, Dan! Cool pick up.
    Thanks!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    So do I......
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

So do I......
    Wait.....you mean Joe will sign books for you if you ask him to? When did this start? Why wasn’t I told about this? 😎😇
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    So do I......
    Wait.....you mean Joe will sign books for you if you ask him to? When did this start? Why wasn’t I told about this? 😎😇
    That's the word on the street anyway.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following in Fine condition 1/1:

NOS4R2 UK Paperback 2014
    NOS4A2 US Paperback TV Tie-In 2019 (The larger one)
    NOS4A2 UK Paperback TV Tie-In 2019

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any newbies need a 1st/1st copy of the UK edition of Strange Weather? I randomly found one in the wild last week.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

NOS4R2 UK Paperback 2014
    Don't look here that often so am unsure if you are still looking but Powell's has the US book you are seeking. https://www.powells.com/searchresults?keyword=nos4a2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

NOS4R2 UK Paperback 2014
    Don't look here that often so am unsure if you are still looking but Powell's has the US book you are seeking. https://www.powells.com/searchresults?keyword=nos4a2
    Thanks, Martin. Still looking for the 2014 one but manage to secure the US one.

Country
    Country Flag

From Sub Press:

We're overjoyed -- and more than a little bit relieved -- to tell you that our specialty binder reopened in mid-May, and is at work on the slipcases for the signed limited edition of Joe Hill's Full Throttle, among other projects. With a little luck, we'll have those cases in hand by late June, and will get Joe's collection to the front of the shipping queue as quickly as possible. Full Throttle is nearly sold out, with only 15 copies available for preorder. We may have a few additional copies available after the initial shipping wave, but can't count on it.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

NOS4R2 UK Paperback 2014
    Not exactly sure what the 2014 UK paperback looked like but it appears a couple of different versions are available on the UK eBay site. https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...os4r2&_sacat=0

Country
    Country Flag

NOS4R2 UK Paperback 2014
    Not exactly sure what the 2014 UK paperback looked like but it appears a couple of different versions are available on the UK eBay site. https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...os4r2&_sacat=0
    Thanks, Martin. Looking for the Christmas one and the one with the thread marks. The problem with eBay is all the stoke photos so you never know what you'll be getting. And it gets tiring explaining how books work to people who supposedly sell books. Nonetheless, I have an active search going in case someone post what I'm actually looking for.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Any newbies need a 1st/1st copy of the UK edition of Strange Weather? I randomly found one in the wild last week.
    I've been trying to decide if I want to collect all the UK firsts—I think I will eventually and I don't have this one yet, so if you still have it, I'm interested!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I'm looking to buy a set like this and was curious if this was a good price. I've not been tapped into the market as well as I was in the past

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suntup-Pres...oAAOSwfiNeTptf

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    I'm looking to buy a set like this and was curious if this was a good price. I've not been tapped into the market as well as I was in the past

Definitely not - readwhiteandblue is known for overpricing books. He was a member here for like two weeks before he got nasty with other members and left.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

Definitely not - readwhiteandblue is known for overpricing books. He was a member here for like two weeks before he got nasty with other members and left.
    Interesting Thanks for that. Yeah his lettered edition of the same book for $6k was a bit over the top - thus me asking here. If anyone has this book + portfolio with matching #, I'm on the market for a set.

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting Thanks for that. Yeah his lettered edition of the same book for $6k was a bit over the top - thus me asking here. If anyone has this book + portfolio with matching #, I'm on the market for a set.
    I'd say about $800 with matching portfolio. Both are awesome productions, I own 3 copies myself . If you do Facebook, you might have some luck here:

Fans of Suntup Editions

I'd say about $800 with matching portfolio. Both are awesome productions, I own 3 copies myself . If you do Facebook, you might have some luck here:

Fans of Suntup Editions
    Going to post there now, thanks a lot

Country
    Country Flag

Most welcome!

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Offering a fine/fine copy of the ultra rare (1 of 20) 20th Century Ghosts limited hardcover. This is one of the F’Con copies containing the bonus material that was supposed to be included in the slipcased limited version only. They rarely show up on the secondary market.I’m offering my copy for $ 500.00 including worldwide, tracked, signed for shipment (Paypal F&F). No longer available
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

For those following along, I contacted readwhiteandblue and made an offer on the book set and I was met with this: (lol)

eBay
    New message from: readwhiteandblue Top Rated Seller(15,382YellowShooting Star)
    Nope and don’t come back

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 332 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast