+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 328 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328
Results 8,176 to 8,179 of 8179

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What's that red thing with the silver knobs?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is a jewel in the rough daniel_pyle is a jewel in the rough daniel_pyle is a jewel in the rough daniel_pyle is a jewel in the rough daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What's that red thing with the silver knobs?
    It's an audio interface I use to rip records occasionally, a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2.

Honky Mahfah ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Ah, thanks.
    I just use my bare hands.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is a jewel in the rough daniel_pyle is a jewel in the rough daniel_pyle is a jewel in the rough daniel_pyle is a jewel in the rough daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Ah, thanks.
    I just use my bare hands.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 328 of 328 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328