Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 332 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I came late to the game in collecting Joe Hill. Can anyone explain to me what happened with PS version of Horns with regards to the bonus chapter? I gather some copies didn't have and some do, and those that didn't have it got a separate chap book? Is there any difference in value between one that has it, and one that doesn't but has the chap book?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Ok, I came late to the game in collecting Joe Hill. Can anyone explain to me what happened with PS version of Horns with regards to the bonus chapter? I gather some copies didn't have and some do, and those that didn't have it got a separate chap book? Is there any difference in value between one that has it, and one that doesn't but has the chap book?
    I don’t know how it came to happen so i will leave that to anyone who knows.
    I personally would not put much of a price difference between the two as long as the chapbook is present. I have seen one or two cases where the person tried to sell a copy that was missing the chapters without the chapbook. Just beware of that. Otherwise I don’t see a premium value either way. Of course, i am always ready to stand corrected! Hope this one opinion helps.

Edit. Here is the recent sales list for the various PS editions of Horns

UK Signed / Limited 1/500

May 2021
    PS Pub S/L #blank 1/500 $134.99

Feb 2021
    PS Pub S/L #71 1/500 $225.00

Oct 2020
    PS Pub S/L 1/500 $120.50

UK Signed / Limited 1/200

Feb 2021
    PS Pub S/L #98 1/200 $299.00

UK Signed / Lettered

Apr 2021
    PS Pub Letter C $375.00
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is now a Suntup limited HORNS on ebay

No idea whether it is or isnt a good value
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

At $745 it was certainly within acceptable limits. Didn’t last long!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn! Missed it! One of these days.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough TacomaDiver will become famous soon enough

$745 isn't all that much above issue price. Is this an edition that hasn't appreciated much? And is ~$750 about what this one goes for usually?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    $745 isn't all that much above issue price. Is this an edition that hasn't appreciated much? And is ~$750 about what this one goes for usually?
    From what I've seen, it does seem to stay in that ballpark. It's in my Top 2 Suntup productions thus far.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I’m not sure if this is news to Hill fans, but Folio Society has an edition of I Am Legend for which Hill has written an introduction:

https://www.foliosociety.com/usa/i-am-legend.html
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I’m not sure if this is news to Hill fans, but Folio Society has an edition of I Am Legend for which Hill has written an introduction:

It’s been out quite awhile.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yup, still need the lettered edition of that one, which I know I'll never have.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

It’s been out quite awhile.
    Aha.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Not my listing, but not a bad price on the Suntup edition of Horns ($715)
    https://ebay.us/xMaEiR

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally!

Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Just read that season 2 of L&K is set for October.

Traveler Xander756 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    I'm looking to buy a set like this and was curious if this was a good price. I've not been tapped into the market as well as I was in the past

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Suntup-Pres...oAAOSwfiNeTptf
    Definitely not - readwhiteandblue is known for overpricing books. He was a member here for like two weeks before he got nasty with other members and left.
    For those following along, I contacted readwhiteandblue and made an offer on the book set and I was met with this: (lol)

eBay
    New message from: readwhiteandblue Top Rated Seller(15,382YellowShooting Star)
    Nope and don’t come back
    Sure sounds like him. You’re probably banned from his eBay store now too.
    Found this forum after having an interaction with "readwhiteandblue" on ebay and saw this thread. Wanted to add my 2 cents. Tried to make an offer on Dolan's Cadillac. I asked what the highest offer they have had so far was (the book has been listed for well over a year). Here was his/her response:

New message from: readwhiteandblue Top Rated Seller(17,790YellowShooting Star)
    I don’t owe you any information. What a jerk, go away. Any further contact and I’ll not read it and just report you for harassment with zero reply.

Lol.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lividian has announced a new limited edition of Heart-Shaped Box.

https://lividian.com/store/heart-sha...imited-edition
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post

I'm on the waitlist. Wish me luck! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post

CD still has some. https://www.cemeterydance.com/heart-shaped-box.html
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

CD still has some. https://www.cemeterydance.com/heart-shaped-box.html
    Thanks, Br!an! =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if Lividian Publications will do a tray-cased version of Heart Shaped Box. They did one for 20th Century Ghosts, right?
    WANTED:

I wonder if Lividian Publications will do a tray-cased version of Heart Shaped Box. They did one for 20th Century Ghosts, right?
    Yep, it's in the works! The 20th Century Ghosts lettered edition customers will get first shot at keeping their set together, but I'm still working out the final details with my bookbinder and case maker before I officially take preorders, so it'll be a while until that process begins. (I like to get *everything* in place before taking an order, even if people aren't paying upfront. You just never know what might come up.)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yep, it's in the works! The 20th Century Ghosts lettered edition customers will get first shot at keeping their set together, but I'm still working out the final details with my bookbinder and case maker before I officially take preorders, so it'll be a while until that process begins. (I like to get *everything* in place before taking an order, even if people aren't paying upfront. You just never know what might come up.)

Brian
    Very cool! Thanks, Brian! =)
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    (I like to get *everything* in place before taking an order, even if people aren't paying upfront. You just never know what might come up.)

Brian
    What! Crazy talk.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My audiobook and US ARC collections are pretty much complete!

There are a few I'd like to upgrade if/when I find nicer copies, but I guess that's always the way, right?

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 332 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 ... LastLast