Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 332 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    That's easy. Get you favorite ten.
    Not helping, Paul!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Knew for a long time this was coming and now it's finally available to pre-order . Only 500 signed copies so act fast
    https://www.borderlandspress.com/sho...mited-edition/
    Very cool! Thanks for the info!
    Hmm, no info on page count or how many stories before I throw them my money?
    It's only $30 for a new signed/limited Joe Hill book. I wouldn't expect much, but for the price, I'd be happy with whatever I received.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Not helping, Paul!
    Come on... I could have said get your favorite 15. :-p

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not helping, Paul!
    Nothing wrong with overachieving, Dez
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Borderlands has sold out, but they have copies at Cemetery Dance. I grabbed one.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    also, for those interested in the gorgeous artwork David Stoupakis did for the PS Publishing edition of The Fireman
    http://davidstoupakis.bigcartel.com/
    If only I could decide which to get. Thanks for the info, Marco!
    Proper Queens never vacillate. They make a decision and stick to it, right or wrong. Order them all and then dare anyone to say it was the wrong choice. Simple.

All Hail The Queen!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    Borderlands has sold out, but they have copies at Cemetery Dance. I grabbed one.
    I don't see it as sold out on the Borderlands website?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I checked like a half hour ago and it said no longer available for per-order.

I've been collecting this series though so pre-ordered the other day as soon as it became available so I can continue to match my number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I started this series with CD with the knowledge that Joe Hill would have a book in the series. So far I have spent over $400 for the series. I ask myself, would I have paid over $400 for an anthology of these books signed by same authors. The answer is, probably not. I should have only purchased the Joe Hill book. Hindsight is 20/20, of course.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've kind of been thinking the same thing Dan. They do look really cute on my shelf though

Wanted:

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

I've been collecting this series though so pre-ordered the other day as soon as it became available so I can continue to match my number.

I just checked again this minute, and it's still available for pre-order.

Country
    Country Flag

I just checked again this minute, and it's still available for pre-order.
    It now says available for preorder again for me too. (shrug)

Wanted:

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Looks like CD has sold all their copies.

Country
    Country Flag

Just got this email from borderlands press...

A Little Silver Book of Sharp Shiny Slivers
    by Joe Hill
    Is Almost SOLD OUT!

If you have been a subscriber to the entire Little Book Series, it is VERY important that you visit our website and PRE-ORDER your copy of this title to ensure we get you your matching number.

We have set aside enough to cover our subscribers but we want to be sure you get your copy.

When the unmatched (non subscriber) copies are sold out, we will have 41 copies still remaining that belong to matched sets.

At that point. If anyone wishes to have a copy of the Joe Hill title, they will need to purchase an entire matching set of 15 Little Books
    ($450.00 @ $30 ea.)

(you can email us to set up a payment plan if necessary)

Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is weird as it stated "not accepting pre-orders" when I looked. they must have found more books or something.

Country
    Country Flag

That is weird as it stated "not accepting pre-orders" when I looked. they must have found more books or something.
    Based on the email I got, I'm guessing orders were coming in very fast so they temporarily paused accepting orders to count their stock to make sure they had copies reserved for people collecting the series and the complete sets.

Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Default Joe Hill, Author

There's a Locke & Key limited edition canvas print that's signed by Gabriel Rodriguez up for sale. Only 30 copies for $100 so might go quickly.

The text below says 40, but elsewhere I read 30 and the picture also shows ?/30.

https://t.co/OSbhTFalsR

Fresh off the release of the new “Locke & Key: Small World” one shot comes our VERY FIRST, SPECIAL EDITION “Locke & Key” Limited Canvas Print. With art by series artist/co-creator Gabriel Rodriguez, this signed and numbered canvas features all 3 covers of our Master Edition hardcovers in one glorious presentation, signed by Rodriguez. Limited to ONLY 40 prints, this will move fast so buy yours now before it sells out!

Wanted:

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I started this series with CD with the knowledge that Joe Hill would have a book in the series. So far I have spent over $400 for the series. I ask myself, would I have paid over $400 for an anthology of these books signed by same authors. The answer is, probably not. I should have only purchased the Joe Hill book. Hindsight is 20/20, of course.
    If you look at the series one you literally cannot find all the books in a matching set unless you want to pay over 1000 bucks. I think they will only increase in value.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently borderlands did hold back about 40 copies of the Hill limited (I'd have to find the original email) and these will only be sold as part of a complete set - of the second series - all matching numbers. I know I saw this somewhere - but cannot find it anywhere on the borderlands website. I actually bought the first series at a Camelot sale years ago - and have a matching number set of all of the books to date - they look nice on the shelf (and fit in smaller spaces)
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Apparently borderlands did hold back about 40 copies of the Hill limited (I'd have to find the original email) and these will only be sold as part of a complete set - of the second series - all matching numbers. I know I saw this somewhere - but cannot find it anywhere on the borderlands website. I actually bought the first series at a Camelot sale years ago - and have a matching number set of all of the books to date - they look nice on the shelf (and fit in smaller spaces)
    I also got the email and shared it a few posts up.

Wanted:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw it too. 15 titles @ $30 ea = $450 for the set.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha missed that
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Haha missed that

Wanted:

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

is it sold out everywhere?

who has any left?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I don't understand how BP has handled JH's Little Book. At all. It's weird. While I don't buy every title, I've been buying them here and there for probably over a decade now. Never got an email on this, and upon inquiring if there were any way to purchase it now was told (like above) that the only way to get the book would be to buy the whole set. No thanks. Weird.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 332 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 ... LastLast