Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 332 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I am looking for a copy of Gunpowder. The ones that are popping up on ebay are priced stupidly.
    These are the ones i have seen since i started tracking some of the selling prices of Joe’s stuff and yeah, they are all over the place. And judging by the ISBN numbers they all seem to be the 1/500 editions.

Dec 2020
    PS Pub 1/500 $90.00
    PS Pub 1/500 $110.00

Oct 2020
    PS Pub 1/500 $75.00
    PS Pub 1/500 Fine $42.00
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I am looking for a copy of Gunpowder. The ones that are popping up on ebay are priced stupidly.
    These are the ones i have seen since i started tracking some of the selling prices of Joe’s stuff and yeah, they are all over the place. And judging by the ISBN numbers they all seem to be the 1/500 editions.

Dec 2020
    PS Pub 1/500 $90.00
    PS Pub 1/500 $110.00

Oct 2020
    PS Pub 1/500 $75.00
    PS Pub 1/500 Fine $42.00
    Those seems awful high for the 1/500 edition. I haven't had the need to search it out lately either though. I wouldn't go much above the $42.00 price personally for that edition.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Dec 2020
    PS Pub 1/500 $90.00
    PS Pub 1/500 $110.00

Oct 2020
    PS Pub 1/500 $75.00
    PS Pub 1/500 Fine $42.00
    Those seems awful high for the 1/500 edition. I haven't had the need to search it out lately either though. I wouldn't go much above the $42.00 price personally for that edition.
    It seems they are not often available. That will drive up the price.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Makes sense.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Dec 2020
    PS Pub 1/500 $90.00
    PS Pub 1/500 $110.00

Oct 2020
    PS Pub 1/500 $75.00
    PS Pub 1/500 Fine $42.00
    This assumes that the ISBN number listed in the info section of each listing is accurate for the unsigned 1/500 and not just a “one size fits all” option. None of them listed a slipcase so i dont think they were any of the 1/200 editions. Also none were listed as signed so not the 1/300 edition. My guess would be new collectors not doing their homework and thinking $75+ is standard.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, gang!

I've noticed that 1st editions of Joe Hill's novels go for under $100, sometimes under $50 on ebay. Take a first trade hardcover edition of 20th Century Ghosts for instance. I've seen that go for anywhere between $30 to $90, in mint condition. How long does everyone think it will take for these to go up in value? I would have thought that his first two books would be worth more now.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Hey, gang!

I've noticed that 1st editions of Joe Hill's novels go for under $100, sometimes under $50 on ebay. Take a first trade hardcover edition of 20th Century Ghosts for instance. I've seen that go for anywhere between $30 to $90, in mint condition. How long does everyone think it will take for these to go up in value? I would have thought that his first two books would be worth more now.
    I think it's like baseball cards in the '90s. Everyone bought them expecting them to be worth big bucks so there's no shortage of supply.
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Hey, gang!

I think it's like baseball cards in the '90s. Everyone bought them expecting them to be worth big bucks so there's not shortage of supply.
    True. That makes sense.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you’re looking for a lettered copy of 20th Century Ghosts, check out https://sstpublications.co.uk/20th-c...-lettered.html
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, gang!

I think it's like baseball cards in the '90s. Everyone bought them expecting them to be worth big bucks so there's not shortage of supply.
    True. That makes sense.
    They also made tons of them so there aren't really any rare ones from that period.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    If you’re looking for a lettered copy of 20th Century Ghosts, check out https://sstpublications.co.uk/20th-c...-lettered.html
    Please show Paul some love! Free UK Shipping! And he also has some copies of the Limited Edition headed his way.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

SST is one of my favorite publishers right now. Paul and his team do a lot of great work.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Please show Paul some love! Free UK Shipping! And he also has some copies of the Limited Edition headed his way.

Brian
    And you'll have future rights as well according to the text.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hey, gang!

True. That makes sense.
    Add to this the fact he signs everything in existence.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    SST is one of my favorite publishers right now. Paul and his team do a lot of great work.
    YES. Not to get off topic for the thread, but SST really is under appreciated. The quality is great and the prices are terrific.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    YES. Not to get off topic for the thread, but SST really is under appreciated. The quality is great and the prices are terrific.

Brian
    Paul's production of the Gwendy books is outstanding.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big fan of SST here
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Heart-Shaped Box Deluxe Edition 2nd Printing from Subterranean Press. ***$170***

PM if interested. PayPal F&F. Price includes shipping within US. International shipping at cost. SOLD

Country
    Country Flag

These are extra comics if anyone is interested:

Clockworks #2
    Clockworks #4
    Clockworks #5
    Clockworks #5 RI
    Omega #2
    Omega #4
    Omega #5
    Alpha #2 Cover E

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Full Throttle Subterranean Press Limited Edition #227. Signed by Hill and the artist Dave McKean. ***$250***

Brand New unread condition. PM if interested. PayPal F&F. Price includes shipping within US. International shipping at cost. SOLD

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought a Full Throttle Lettered... and it was lost in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The seller is a stand up Kat and refunded me so I AM IN THE MARKET. I paid $3750 for it and would offer that for anyone that wants to move their copy!! Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I bought a Full Throttle Lettered... and it was lost in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The seller is a stand up Kat and refunded me so I AM IN THE MARKET. I paid $3750 for it and would offer that for anyone that wants to move their copy!! Thanks
    Hopefully it turns up eventually. What number was it that was lost?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Joe has a new short story in the forthcoming MWA anthology When a Stranger Comes to Town, edited by my pal Michael Koryta. It's called "Last Fare."

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 332 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 ... LastLast