Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 332 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Hey. I'll grab the signed US Full Throttle if it's still available. I have a US address too.
    I PMed you.

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED:

Joe Hill- See pics above

Shipping included for U.S./ actual shipping cost for International. PM to purchase or ask further questions.

Full Throttle Gollancz w/slipcase #26/250 - $100 - SOLD

Full Throttle U.S. 1st/1st signed - $35 SOLD

Fireman PS publishing #619/974 - $95 SOLD

Fireman CD slipcase/limited to 1500 -$125 - SOLD

Fireman Gollancz 301/350 - $90 - SOLD

Horns U.S. 1st/1st - $90 SOLD

Strange Weather U.S. 1st/1st - $50 - SOLD

20th Century Ghosts 10th Ann. Slipcased/signed- $100-- SOLD

20th Century Ghosts PS #104/200 $450 - SOLD

20th Century Ghosts U.S 1st/1st signed by Hill/Chong - $80 - SOLD

20th Century Ghosts Trade Paperback signed by Hill/Chong - $40 - SOLD

Heart Shaped Box U.S 1st/1st signed - $50 - SOLD

Horns PS #189/200 (little stain on traycase)- $315
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for the Locke & Key hardcovers.

I have numbers 1 - 6 signed and in an aftermarket slipcase. I also have several of the keys from Skelton Crew.

If interested PM me and we can talk price.

Country
    Country Flag

Some potentially great deals on Joe Hill stuff on auction in my ebay store!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would you guys say is the going rate for the following? Thanks!:

1st/1st Locke & Key hardcovers.
    1 - 3 are signed by Joe Hill.
    4 - 6 are signed by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Hey, surprised to see that I won your UK S/C Full Throttle on eBay. Been wanting that one. Prob just should've made you an offer here, but was kinda strapped lately. Frankly- didn't expect to win. Anyway- paid, and thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

Hey, surprised to see that I won your UK S/C Full Throttle on eBay. Been wanting that one. Prob just should've made you an offer here, but was kinda strapped lately. Frankly- didn't expect to win. Anyway- paid, and thanks!
    I was hoping someone on here would take advantage. Congrats! I will get it out tomorrow. Thanks a lot.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    Skelton Crew
    Key to the Candy Land gates
    Nos4A2
    Signed by Joe Hill and the Artist.

If interested please PM me.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you have a price in mind? I missed this when it was for sale originally.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I sent you a PM.

This key is on ebay item: 293491881094

I have a few keys on ebay... I am open to offers and anyone who purchases 2 of the Keys I have listed will get a third key free.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure how to price this so offers welcome...

I am selling one of the Kazoos that Joe Hill gave out (very limited) to people who attended his Fireman signings and played Hey Jude in front of everyone.

If interest PM me with offers.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have Locke & Key HC's numbers 1, 4, 5, and 6 signed by Joe in Fine condition if anyone is interested. Please PM with offers. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Not sure how to price this so offers welcome...

I am selling one of the Kazoos that Joe Hill gave out (very limited) to people who attended his Fireman signings and played Hey Jude in front of everyone.

If interest PM me with offers.
    For what it is worth, i was told the there were only 100 of the kazoos made for him. I was lucky enough to get one the last night he gave them out and was able to have him initial it.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Friends,

Does anyone know when Hill's new novel is coming out? I know he said that he put Full Throttle out first due to one of the short stories being turned into a Netflix special.

Any insight would be deeply appreciated. I don't want to miss out on buying the signed numbered limited edtion.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t think anything’s been announced yet.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    No worries. I'll keep my eyes peeled. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Of course subject to change: latest news is that Joe’s working on two novels one of them called Up The Chimney Down. One of these was due to be released September 2021 but that date has been postponed. Guess the focus is on the Locke & Key comics.
    Keep an eye out on my website or subscribe to my newsletter if you don’t want to miss any Joe Hill news http://www.joehillbibliography.com
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hey All- Any opinion on the value of a Subpress HSB Deluxe 2nd print? And, was this actually a smaller print one than the 1st? Can't tell because mine is sealed, but the receipt says I paid $85.00 for it, and I seem to remember that the 1st was 500 copies and the 2nd- 300?

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey All- Any opinion on the value of a Subpress HSB Deluxe 2nd print? And, was this actually a smaller print one than the 1st? Can't tell because mine is sealed, but the receipt says I paid $85.00 for it, and I seem to remember that the 1st was 500 copies and the 2nd- 300?
    There were 200 deluxe copies of the 1st printing and 100 of the 2nd (as well as 300 of the ‘regular’ limited edition of the 1st printing and 400 of the 2nd printing). As for the value, I’d say somewhere between $ 150 and $ 200

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    There were 200 deluxe copies of the 1st printing and 100 of the 2nd (as well as 300 of the ‘regular’ limited edition of the 1st printing and 400 of the 2nd printing). As for the value, I’d say somewhere between $ 150 and $ 200
    I was waiting for Marco to chime in.

Check out his website. Really good reference tool.

http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

I was waiting for Marco to chime in.

Check out his website. Really good reference tool.

http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Cheers buddy!

My Mood
    Relaxed

Right- thanks! Man, that edition was confusing even back then. Hard to keep straight now. But, that's where your great resource comes in- thanks!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Of course subject to change: latest news is that Joe’s working on two novels one of them called Up The Chimney Down. One of these was due to be released September 2021 but that date has been postponed. Guess the focus is on the Locke & Key comics.
    Keep an eye out on my website or subscribe to my newsletter if you don’t want to miss any Joe Hill news http://www.joehillbibliography.com
    Thanks, Marcol! Very cool site! I'll be checking it in the future.

I thought Locke & Key was done. Wow! I need to catch up! LOL
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

Right- thanks! Man, that edition was confusing even back then. Hard to keep straight now. But, that's where your great resource comes in- thanks!
    You’re welcome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 332 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 320 ... LastLast