Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 332 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 8291

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I don't have a Facebook account. Has Hill announced anything yet?
    Nothing yet...

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The "big" announcement is this link click me

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't wait to read that!

I'm about a third of the way into Owen King's novel Double Feature, which is excellent. Those King boys are a bit of a wonder.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Someone just got a great deal- £34 for a UK ARC of NOS4R2 on ABE. Missed it.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

snap!!!! that's a really good deal.
    im hoping more become available after the release.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New comic adaptation : THUMBPRINT
    >>>> http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...489#post762489
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. Perfect timing as me, my girlfriend & 3 friends will soon prepare to drive through a tour of Scotland at the end of may. Going to london at the end may interest them :p
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Cool. I hope to see him in Manchester or Liverpool.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

HarperAudio Joe Hill Interview for NOS4A2 audiobook

https://soundcloud.com/harperaudio_us/interview_joehill

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I can't remember if I've asked this before on here or not. I've never been to any kind of book tour or signing event. I'm assuming Joe signs on all these events? Do we have to purchase at least NOS4A2 from the place he is at, or do I need to bring my own copy? I know from what I've read earlier, I can bring other stuff, but just trying to make sure I am at least somewhat aware of what is going on Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill himself probably wouldn't mind if you just brought a copy from wherever, but I'm sure the store itself is counting on selling books to people attending the signing. I say that with no actual knowledge of what Joe Hill prefers.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dyetye View Post
    I can't remember if I've asked this before on here or not. I've never been to any kind of book tour or signing event. I'm assuming Joe signs on all these events? Do we have to purchase at least NOS4A2 from the place he is at, or do I need to bring my own copy? I know from what I've read earlier, I can bring other stuff, but just trying to make sure I am at least somewhat aware of what is going on Thanks!
    Check with the venue. For a JH signing I would be surprised if it was required to buy a book there-but why not? If the book is $10 more than Costco or Amazon that is a courtesy to the place that hosted Joe Hill (and you) and the price of the signature, inscription, doodle and most importantly the personal experience of the reading and interacting with the author.
    I may have brought true 1st editions with me (just in case), but I always bought/buy a couple books from the store. I like the sales receipt

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe addresses this issue in his blog. He will sign pretty much whatever you bring, but encourages you to purchase from the store he is signing. He basically says that stores will continue doing this if it is worth while to them. If only you crowd their store but don't buy anything, no big deal. But if everyone had the same thought, store loses out. So it's more of a moral/ethical question.

Gunslinger Apprentice dyetye is on a distinguished road dyetye's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would rather buy one from the store, but I just wanted to make sure. It is at the public library in Iowa City, Iowa, so I am not sure if they'll have books available or not. I'll call them when the time gets closer to being here. Thanks guys!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I like to bring some and buy some to play it safe and also support the store holding the event.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by dyetye View Post
    I would rather buy one from the store, but I just wanted to make sure. It is at the public library in Iowa City, Iowa, so I am not sure if they'll have books available or not. I'll call them when the time gets closer to being here. Thanks guys!
    The event is being sponsored by a local bookstore and they will have books for sale. They all do (usually). Already talked to the bookstore. I will see you in Iowa!

Not to shill for my own site on this board (again), but I just wanted to make sure everyone saw that the eBook editions of Heart-Shaped Box and Horns are $1.99 right now:

http://www.ehorrorbargains.com/2013/...is-month-only/

http://www.ehorrorbargains.com/2013/...ted-time-only/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Not to shill for my own site on this board (again), but I just wanted to make sure everyone saw that the eBook editions of Heart-Shaped Box and Horns are $1.99 right now:

http://www.ehorrorbargains.com/2013/...is-month-only/

http://www.ehorrorbargains.com/2013/...ted-time-only/

Brian
    Thank you very much for the information Brian.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it just me or is that 100% better than the Sub Press cover?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 332 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast