Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO Max

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bill, use JustWatch to see who's streaming what, and what's being added daily:

https://www.justwatch.com/us/new?pro...bg,hbm,hlu,nfx

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post

once again Mae - you are awesome

and guess what - there is an app for that too - downloaded the app, selected only streaming services that we use and viola - pretty sweet
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just Watch is a great app. I'm so glad Mae told me about it.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, so it's good to hear that Comcast subscribers were added to HBO Max. I downloaded the app and signed in with my Xfinity login info. It then made me create an HBO Max account. Then a curious message came up saying that my HBO Max subscription will be billed through my Xfinity account. That now makes me nervous that I'm going to get charged extra for HBO Max. I was under the impression that it was free with an Xfinity subscription.

If that's the case, I will be canceling.

Country
    Country Flag

It is free. It means your access to HBO Max is billed through your HBO subscription with Xfinity. As long as you keep your HBO package, you should keep HBO Max access. At least that's my understanding.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Who rocks? Mae does!!!! Thanks very cool site. It will definitely come in handy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Bill, enjoy. Here are some good movies I saw on JW that HBO Max added today:
    • Titanic
    • Full Metal Jacket
    • Mystic River
    • The Iron Giant
    • Misery
    • The Neverending Story
    • Elf
    • When Harry Met Sally
    • Chicago
    • Magic Mike
    • Flipped
    • Cabaret
    • A Perfect World
    • Lucy in the Sky
    • The Hunger
    • Splendor in the Grass
    • McCabe & Mrs. Miller
    • Running on Empty
    • Heaven Can Wait
    • Personal Best
    • Amelie
    • Lights Out
    • Crash
    • Dune
    • Weird Science
    • Uncle Buck
    • A Monster Calls
    • Ray
    • In Her Shoes
    • Hanna
    • Doubt
    • U-571
    • The Fountain
    • Adventures in Babysitting
    • An American Werewolf in London
    • Beautiful Girls
    • Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day
    • Tess
    • Like Water for Chocolate
    • The Stepfather
    • Home Alone
    • X-Men: First Class

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Worst app ever. For 2 days it is just spinning 3 dots on the bottom of screen. Redbox and Netflix are fine. Even dumped the app on my TV and retried. Nothing. Thanks HBO for taking my money and not providing a service.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been streaming through Xbox ok.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to delete the app and start over to fix it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't had any issues with it. It's kinda cool, but somewhat redundant. Though my grandson's enjoy the "Looney Tunes" on demand!!!! lol That's all, folks!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I haven't had any issues with it. It's kinda cool, but somewhat redundant. Though my grandson's enjoy the "Looney Tunes" on demand!!!! lol That's all, folks!!! lol
    its kinda crazy that they replaced the gun in Elmer Fudds hand with a Grim Reaper scythe in that one cartoon.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    its kinda crazy that they replaced the gun in Elmer Fudds hand with a Grim Reaper scythe in that one cartoon.
    Sign of the grievancehood times in which we live.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

To be clear, nothing has been replaced. Old shorts are still the same. This is about the new Looney Tunes series on HBO Max, where Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam are no longer using guns.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

To be clear, nothing has been replaced. Old shorts are still the same. This is about the new Looney Tunes series on HBO Max, where Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam are no longer using guns.
    So, how pray tell is Elmer "Hunting Wabbits"??? With a bow & arrow??? A sharp carrot??? Give me a break!!!! That means you never see, Daffy get his beak blown around backwards either!!!! I suppose the Coyote is now trying to serve the Road Runner a subpoena, right? Let's see, Acme was acquired by G.E. and now makes air bags and went "green"!!!! LOL LOL Oh, what a world!!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That Elmer Fudd no guns thing is so freaking stupid lol

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is - I told my 12 y/o son and he was like WTF?? He never killed anyone with gun - and he was a hunter...my son asked what he was going to hit Daffy with instead - and we went through the list - and he said - won't those things hurt Daffy even more than a near miss or his beak swing around? So will he "miss" with the shovel so we get the same effect? Needless to say we will just be sticking with the older looney toons....
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually reading The Flight Attendant right now. I didn't even realize it was being made into a show until I watched that video.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I've watched the series Deadwood and Westworld. The movie Yesterday was pretty great. I need to watch the last couple of seasons of Six Feet Under from watching the first three seasons previously.

Is there something else I should watch before starting Game of Thrones?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast