Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: HBO Max

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The first season of Perry Mason was fantastic. It's one of those shows that a lot of people didn't talk about much.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    The first season of Perry Mason was fantastic. It's one of those shows that a lot of people didn't talk about much.
    Loved it as well, and can't wait for season two.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

YES Perry Mason and White Lotus (first season especially). I think Perry Mason is set to start production soon on their next season. I know it's not an HBO show, but can I please get some love for Severance?

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mort View Post
    ...can I please get some love for Severance?
    Yes. Great show.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Right?? I even bought myself a Lumon mug. Use it every day!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...can I please get some love for Severance?
    Yes. Great show.
    Love that show. I binged the first two seasons in like 3 days during my Christmas break.

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

SO good. The cast is amazing. Then again, nothing is as good as Deadwood...

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

‘Harry Potter’ Series Adaptation Officially Ordered at HBO Max, Will Feature Entirely New Cast

A “Harry Potter” TV series is officially moving forward at HBO Max.

The announcement was made during Warner Bros. Discovery’s presentation to press and investors on April 12, during which it was announced that HBO Max and Discovery+ are officially being combined into a new service dubbed simply Max.

News of a show based on the megahit J.K. Rowling book series first leaked on April 3, but details have now been confirmed.

Each season of the show will be based on one of the books in the franchise, with Warner Bros. Discovery describing the show as a “decade-long series.” It will feature an entirely new cast from the films.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

https://www.theverge.com/2023/4/12/2...x-new-name-hbo
    Warner Bros. Discovery’s revamped subscription service is just called “Max,” and the company explained why it dropped the HBO branding at a press event on Wednesday. A key reason was to help Warner Bros. Discovery broaden the appeal of the app so that it’s not mostly targeted at content for adults.

“We want [Max] to be welcoming to all and easily recognizable, including to a key customer segment, kids and families,” JB Perrette, president and CEO of Warner Bros. Discovery’s global streaming and games, said at the event. “We all love HBO. And it’s a brand that has been built over five decades to be the edgy, groundbreaking trendsetter in entertainment for adults. But it’s not exactly where parents would most eagerly drop off their kids.”

With Max, Warner Bros. Discovery sees an opportunity to better showcase its kids-focused brands like Cartoon Network, Boomerang, the Wizarding World, and Looney Tunes within the app.

But HBO isn’t going away, of course, and you’ll still see it in the app. “HBO is not TV — HBO is HBO,” Perrette said. “It needs to stay that way, which is why we will privilege it in the product experience and also not push it to the breaking point.”

We won’t have long to wait to see exactly how everything will appear in the app, as Max launches on May 23rd. Current HBO Max subscribers will pay the same price they do now when the app updates to Max, and users’ “profiles, settings, watch history, ‘Continue Watching,’ and ‘My List’ items” will transfer to the new experience, Warner Bros. Discovery said in a press release.
    This is going to sound silly, but I'm most upset about losing the color purple. When HBO Max launched, the progress bar on the player (at least on the web version), as well as the watched progress bar on the thumbnails for movies and episodes was a cool purple. Now it's a bland white. And now the service itself will lose the now-iconic purple for another blue, like Disney+.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    https://www.theverge.com/2023/4/12/2...x-new-name-hbo
    Warner Bros. Discovery’s revamped subscription service is just called “Max,” and the company explained why it dropped the HBO branding at a press event on Wednesday. A key reason was to help Warner Bros. Discovery broaden the appeal of the app so that it’s not mostly targeted at content for adults.

“We want [Max] to be welcoming to all and easily recognizable, including to a key customer segment, kids and families,” JB Perrette, president and CEO of Warner Bros. Discovery’s global streaming and games, said at the event. “We all love HBO. And it’s a brand that has been built over five decades to be the edgy, groundbreaking trendsetter in entertainment for adults. But it’s not exactly where parents would most eagerly drop off their kids.”

With Max, Warner Bros. Discovery sees an opportunity to better showcase its kids-focused brands like Cartoon Network, Boomerang, the Wizarding World, and Looney Tunes within the app.

But HBO isn’t going away, of course, and you’ll still see it in the app. “HBO is not TV — HBO is HBO,” Perrette said. “It needs to stay that way, which is why we will privilege it in the product experience and also not push it to the breaking point.”

We won’t have long to wait to see exactly how everything will appear in the app, as Max launches on May 23rd. Current HBO Max subscribers will pay the same price they do now when the app updates to Max, and users’ “profiles, settings, watch history, ‘Continue Watching,’ and ‘My List’ items” will transfer to the new experience, Warner Bros. Discovery said in a press release.
    This is going to sound silly, but I'm most upset about losing the color purple. When HBO Max launched, the progress bar on the player (at least on the web version), as well as the watched progress bar on the thumbnails for movies and episodes was a cool purple. Now it's a bland white. And now the service itself will lose the now-iconic purple for another blue, like Disney+.
    Though this is because of the the rebranding they're currently in.

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

SO good. The cast is amazing. Then again, nothing is as good as Deadwood...
    I agree with that. Even though the second season of this is up there.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12