Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO Max

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Is there something else I should watch before starting Game of Thrones?
    I'm enjoying The Plot Against America. Check out Chernobyl, Euphoria, Watchmen, Doom Patrol, if you haven't yet.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    If you have an HBO subscription now you can stream HBO at hbogo.com. Just log in with your TV provider credentials.
    No more.

"The HBO GO® app will no longer be available as of July 31. Your HBO® subscription gives you access to an alternative streaming option with the HBO Max™ app and at hbomax.com at no additional cost to you."

Still not interested.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But if you already have HBO then it's great and usually free. Lots of stuff to watch!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've watched the series Deadwood and Westworld. The movie Yesterday was pretty great. I need to watch the last couple of seasons of Six Feet Under from watching the first three seasons previously.

I would check out Barry.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

But if you already have HBO then it's great and usually free. Lots of stuff to watch!
    If it was something I could just punch a button on the remote a watch - fine. Downloading an app, streaming whatever - I'm too much of a Ludite. It took me several hours to hook up Bluetooth speaker to the computer. And I never figured out how to get MLB one team order on the TV and had to cancel it.

Country
    Country Flag

I just watch on my PC most of the time, honestly. Just hbomax.com.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I've watched the series Deadwood and Westworld. The movie Yesterday was pretty great. I need to watch the last couple of seasons of Six Feet Under from watching the first three seasons previously.

I would check out Barry.
    Love Barry!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I second or third Barry. Great show.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    If it was something I could just punch a button on the remote a watch - fine. Downloading an app, streaming whatever - I'm too much of a Ludite. It took me several hours to hook up Bluetooth speaker to the computer. And I never figured out how to get MLB one team order on the TV and had to cancel it.
    As far as I know they do not offer a single team option you have to buy the entire MLB lineup in order to get your "Home" teams' games. Think it goes for around 275$ now. I have a grandfathered rate because I have purchased MLB and NFL package since way back when it was Directv and they first started offering it. Along with the subscription you get full access to MLB League pass on the web as well so, if you can figure it out on AppleTV or your Firestick you can stream as well.

Hey, Perry Mason finally became a lawyer last night!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Single Team
    $49.99
    Stream ONE TEAM'S out-of-market games live or on demand on your favorite supported devices.

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/subscribe

Even with the instructions, could never get it to work on the TV.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Single Team
    $49.99
    Stream ONE TEAM'S out-of-market games live or on demand on your favorite supported devices.

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/subscribe

Even with the instructions, could never get it to work on the TV.

Yeah, I've gotten it on the PC while I was in the hospital a couple times, but frankly the broadcasts suck and I don't care for the format. Also, there is a lot of timeouts/chop from internet connects not in your home. At least I would guess it better at home than "in the field" so to speak. Single team subscriptions is something fairly new, I've been bitching about it for years as I could give a fig what the other teams are doing, I'm watching my Yanks and generally I watch the "YES" broadcast thru Directv and have always had to pay for the entire MLB package. I'll have to really look into this. Thanks a bunch and if I end up going for it I'll tell you how to set it up!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't believe no one has posted about that fucking awesome trailer for "Lovecraft Country" (or did I miss it?)!!! Cthulu is alive and well on HBO!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Harley Quinn, the animated series is up on HBO Max today, both seasons. This is a fantastic show, absolutely hilarious, and one of the best things DC has ever done. Binge it now!

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Harley Quinn, the animated series is up on HBO Max today, both seasons. This is a fantastic show, absolutely hilarious, and one of the best things DC has ever done. Binge it now!
    Watching it now and it's a lot more adult than I thought it would be. Also watched the first episode of Doom Patrol and that was pretty good. So far those two series are better than the recent movies.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Can't believe no one has posted about that fucking awesome trailer for "Lovecraft Country" (or did I miss it?)!!! Cthulu is alive and well on HBO!!!!!

So really? No love for Lovecraft Country here?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think Lovecraft Country looks mighty intriguing, especially since Peele is behind it.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I think Lovecraft Country looks mighty intriguing, especially since Peele is behind it.
    There ya go!!!! You'll need the entertainment anyways since the Yanks just swept your Boys of Boston Summer!!! lol j/k lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I think the Sox are busy sweeping themselves, honestly.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

For anyone who likes True Crime documentaries, I'll Be Gone in the Dark is very good.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    For anyone who likes True Crime documentaries, I'll Be Gone in the Dark is very good.

HBJ

Yeah Just like this one............................................... ..................................

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I'm really looking forward to that one. I think it has a chance to be the sleeper hit of the summer.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

First, full season of Perry Mason just finished and it was really, really good IMHO. Season finale was one of the best I've seen in quite a while. Give it a go I think you'll be glad you did.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

HBJ
    Just watched this one last week. Really interesting, but so terrifying that that guy was able to do what he did.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast