Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cycle of the Werewolf -- new edition

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Are there any editions of COTW not illustrated by Wrightson? Not that I want there to be; it just occurred to me when I saw this that it (the copy I have anyway) wouldn't be the same thing at all without his work, so I wondered.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Are there any editions of COTW not illustrated by Wrightson? Not that I want there to be; it just occurred to me when I saw this that it (the copy I have anyway) wouldn't be the same thing at all without his work, so I wondered.
    Not in America at least.

Most of the foreign covers have Wrightson's art but there are a few that don't.

https://foljeslagarna.com/secretwind...olf/index.html
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Isn't the old paperback still in print? Had this been a hardcover, this would have been great news.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I would like a giant print of those huuuuuuuge April clouds...or the June fence.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think this is the only published King work (aside from some short stories and poetry) I haven't read.

I have seen the film though. I can't say how good an adaptation it is, for obvious reasons, but i enjoyed the film.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brainslinger View Post
    I think this is the only published King work (aside from some short stories and poetry) I haven't read.

I have seen the film though. I can't say how good an adaptation it is, for obvious reasons, but i enjoyed the film.

In calendar format. It is a real simple read. 30 minutes maybe? Helps explain context with the movie

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I thought it was interesting how it was actually going to be a calendar with writing on it but the book grew too big.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    I thought it was interesting how it was actually going to be a calendar with writing on it but the book grew too big.
    Same here. You never know where inspiration will come from.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Same here. You never know where inspiration will come from.
    Great idea, great art, great presentation. One of my Favorites.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread