Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1381

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Our deluxe signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of*The Store*by Bentley Little has started shipping. Please note: we might print your paperwork (label and packing slip) a few days before we can actually pack your book due to how we have to handle the numbering and organizing of the books. Don't panic if your label prints on Saturday but doesn't show any tracking on Monday or Tuesday, etc. It will take us through next week to pack and ship all of the orders, but we are moving as quickly as we can.*If you have ANY questions or concerns, please reach out to me: brian@lividian.com

Brian

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

The custom slipcase for FAIRY TALE will be shipping in a few weeks! This slipcase has been tested on the Simon & Schuster 1st printing hardcover (both USA and Italy printed) and the Simon & Schuster Limited Edition, and the fits are good. (God forbid I find out now that S&S actually used some printers in Canada or Mexico, too!)

All other editions (like Non-US editions) are untested.

Payment request emails went out this week. Sorry for the late notice, but I'm a genius and locked myself out of my DT forum account.

If you preordered directly from Lividian and did not receive the email, please let me know at brian@lividian.com and I'll help you out!

Also, here is a general update on my Patreon rewards for the rest of the year:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/79505726

And a general update on Lividian's plans for the rest of the year:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/general-schedule-79718696

More news soon! Thank you!

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I ordered the slipcase but the member that said would help me get the book hasn't responded since! I will have the case with no book, ha! It will look good on the shelf at least.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I ordered the slipcase but the member that said would help me get the book hasn't responded since! I will have the case with no book, ha! It will look good on the shelf at least.
    You don't have a USA first edition, or were you anticipating a S&S limited?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    You don't have a USA first edition, or were you anticipating a S&S limited?
    The S&S limited. A member made mention he could help me out and I PM'd them back at the time but haven't heard back from them so I think they forgot.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to the Fairy Tale Case!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, will Lividian have any of the Poe AEs from Suntup?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Brian, will Lividian have any of the Poe AEs from Suntup?
    Yes, a few! Send me an email if you want one: brian@lividian.com

(General warning for everyone: I often don't receive my forum notifications for some reason, so if you ever have a question that goes unanswered, that is probably why!)

The new chapbook for Patreon supporters on the $5 tier and higher will begin shipping in a few weeks (you can still join today and qualify!), and I'm pleased to report this one represents the next evolution of our Patreon chapbook program.

The envelopes that "house" the chapbook will now feature custom artwork printed in silver metallic ink. This is the same style of art as our designer would create for the foil stamping for a Limited Edition book:

The "Doing Dirty Work" chapbook will be perfect bound (not stapled), printed in full color throughout, and features terrific original color cover AND color interior artwork by François Vaillancourt. I'll show off more of that art on my Patreon in the coming weeks.

More news soon!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Just received my Fairy Tale slipcase, it is very nice!! Awesome job Brian, as always!!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

The Fairy Tale Slipcase is beautiful and the Italian first printings fit just fine.

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Brian- I missed the original order window for the Fairy Tale slipcase. Did you happen to end up with any additional cases for sale. I think I signed up for the waiting list, but wanted to check in case I missed any updates.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post
    Brian- I missed the original order window for the Fairy Tale slipcase. Did you happen to end up with any additional cases for sale. I think I signed up for the waiting list, but wanted to check in case I missed any updates.
    At this time they are still available on the Lividian site. https://lividian.com/store/custom-sl...-stephen-king/

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    At this time they are still available on the Lividian site. https://lividian.com/store/custom-sl...-stephen-king/
    Thanks for sharing that link. I’m not sure why I couldn’t find it when I searched, but that worked for me. I got my order placed.

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Thanks for sharing that link. I’m not sure why I couldn’t find it when I searched, but that worked for me. I got my order placed.
    Thanks! I haven't been promoting the page because I'm still holding orders for folks who need to pay, but there are extras so any orders that are placed will be filled within a day or two.

(Also, for whatever reason, I'm still not receiving my notifications of new posts, so always feel free to yell at brian@lividian.com to get my attention. )

Brian

We have a very busy second half of the year planned for Lividian Publications, and I thought it might be helpful if I posted a schedule for the next three announcements and who would receive first shot at ordering these books.

(For those who don't want to read the full update, it features lots of Robert McCammon books: GONE SOUTH, THE BORDER, THE KING OF SHADOWS, THE LISTENER, and SEVEN SHADES OF EVIL.)

​​​​​​​Here is the link:

https://lividian.com/lividian-public...april-and-may/

There are four or five other books that should also be here before the end of the year, but I'll announce them closer to their ship dates.

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian

If you ordered THE STORE directly from Lividian, you should have received an email today about GONE SOUTH. If you didn't get that email, please drop me a line at brian@lividian.com and I'll help you out. Thanks!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally a limited edition of Gone South! I've been waiting on this one for awhile. I didn't order The Store so I'll have to wait for the next opportunity to pre-order.

I assume it's going to be a 750 limitation? Can't wait for this one!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just made my day
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great news about the McCammon books. The only topper would be news that McCammon intends to finish the Trevor Lawson vampire series in the near future. That is a hint for Brian!

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Great news about the McCammon books. The only topper would be news that McCammon intends to finish the Trevor Lawson vampire series in the near future. That is a hint for Brian!
    I asked Robert McCammon about this at his appearance at The Alabama Booksmith last year. I had previously read that he has a story idea and a title for the third volume, The Bloody Badlands. His response was not overly encouraging but at least the door is still cracked open. He said:

"[The story] couldn't be wrapped up in the second one, but it could be wrapped up in the third or fourth one. But, I've got so much going on right now that I just haven't gotten to it. I might like to get to it in the future. Maybe. But again, I've just got so much going on."

So, it remains to be seen. I really enjoyed the Trevor Lawson novellas and would love to see another volume or two!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll keep my hopes and hope he continues the story and Brian publishes it...and Whelan illustrates it as he did with the previous two. I really LOVED both volumes.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I asked Robert McCammon about this at his appearance at The Alabama Booksmith last year. I had previously read that he has a story idea and a title for the third volume, The Bloody Badlands. His response was not overly encouraging but at least the door is still cracked open. He said:

"[The story] couldn't be wrapped up in the second one, but it could be wrapped up in the third or fourth one. But, I've got so much going on right now that I just haven't gotten to it. I might like to get to it in the future. Maybe. But again, I've just got so much going on."

So, it remains to be seen. I really enjoyed the Trevor Lawson novellas and would love to see another volume or two!
    That's a great title. Here is hoping that it happens. With the Matthew Corbett series ending in the near future, that might open the door to finish the Lawson series. It would be a real shame if it doesn't happen.

Officially announcing GONE SOUTH in a few minutes, and it is 98% sold out, so please don't wait if you're interested in this one:

https://lividian.com/store/gone-south-limited-edition/

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on the 15 minute sell out!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast