Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1377

Thread: Lividian Publications.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I was subscribed previously but I didn't receive that e-mail in any folder (Inbox or Spam) today.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Brian, I was subscribed previously but I didn't receive that e-mail in any folder (Inbox or Spam) today.
    Send me an email at brian@lividian.com and I can check what's up! Thanks!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, just want to confirm that the email regarding the HSB lettered edition hasn't gone out yet has it? I got the previously mentioned email, but none since.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Brian, just want to confirm that the email regarding the HSB lettered edition hasn't gone out yet has it? I got the previously mentioned email, but none since.
    Not yet, but I'm taking some photos of the first finished copy today so I can show you all what it looks like! The email is ready and will be sent as soon as I hear back about when the REST of the books and cases will be done. I'd like to be able to give you a ship date in the email. Thanks for follow-up!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, will you be getting copies of Project Hail Mary from sub press?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Brian, will you be getting copies of Project Hail Mary from sub press?
    I don't believe I will, but it looks really good!

Best,
    Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

I got my LP Last House on Needless Street the other day. It would have been amazing to have it done up in the style of Revival/20th Century Ghosts, but still this is nice and happy to have a limited/signed of this one. One of my favorite books I read last year

The newest update about the Heart-Shaped Box Lettered Edition has been sent to the collectors on my 20th Century Ghosts Lettered Edition list. If you should have gotten the email and you don't see it, please just send me a message at brian@lividian.com and I'll help you out. Thank you!

Brian

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

New Patreon Chapbook!

“What’s In a Name?” by Bev Vincent is an intriguing essay about the Stephen King titles that might have been. To make this chapbook really special, François Vaillancourt has contributed cover artwork and a dozen full-color interiors depicting what these Stephen King books could have looked like if King had used the original titles.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

That's neat.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love "Unnatural acts of human intercourse".

Go fuck yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I love "Unnatural acts of human intercourse".

Go fuck yourself...

I'm sending out a Lividian newsletter in the next 90 minutes. Nothing urgent or anything you need to rush to order! But I wanted to mention this for those who have been having trouble with the newsletter going into their spam folder. Thank you!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanted to give a shout out to Brian. I bought a copy of "the chill" off ebay, and there were some flaws on the signature page. Even though I bought it on ebay, Brian sent me a replacement copy.

Thanks Brian!

Mike
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Brian. I bought a copy of "the chill" off ebay, and there were some flaws on the signature page. Even though I bought it on ebay, Brian sent me a replacement copy.

Thanks Brian!

Mike
    You're welcome!

Best,
    Brian

I'm going to be out of cell service range for much of the weekend, so I might not reply to emails or messages until late on Monday. Everyone have a safe weekend!

Brian

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian. Tried paying for my King of Shadows S/L and it seems messed up as it shows pending on your sight and nothing in my PayPal. Help?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Hey Brian. Tried paying for my King of Shadows S/L and it seems messed up as it shows pending on your sight and nothing in my PayPal. Help?
    Shoot an email my way if you haven’t already and I can help! brian@lividian.com

Thanks!

I posted some important shipping updates on the Heart-Shaped Box Lettered Edition, the "What's In a Name" chapbook by Bev Vincent, and The King of Shadows Limited Edition:

https://lividian.com/important-shipp...tes-june-2022/

Brian

My first photo of The King of Shadows Limited Edition:

Best,
    Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I posted some important shipping updates on the Heart-Shaped Box Lettered Edition, the "What's In a Name" chapbook by Bev Vincent, and The King of Shadows Limited Edition:

Brian
    Of course right after I send you an email about HSB lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    Thanks for the update about KoS numbered, Brian. Looking forward to it!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Started KoS on Audible
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ended up ordering KoS through Cemetery Dance. How does that work in terms of sending out the books for those who ordered through CD? Does that create any additional delay? I'm assuming the books don't physically go to CD which would be pointless and costly but are sent by Lividian.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I ended up ordering KoS through Cemetery Dance. How does that work in terms of sending out the books for those who ordered through CD? Does that create any additional delay? I'm assuming the books don't physically go to CD which would be pointless and costly but are sent by Lividian.
    In my experience with orders through DRP, there is a delay. The original publisher sends them to the reseller, then the reseller sends them to the purchaser. Lividian may do things differently though.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast