Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1379

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Another great addition! My Lividian shelf is starting to come together nicely

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Looks like THE CHILL is hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Got my Chill today - so awesome. Really well done Brian!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Got #75 today. Love it. Nice job.
    Does anyone have any photos to share? These comments are making me salivate....

Gunslinger Apprentice goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter will become famous soon enough goathunter's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"Expected Monday"

Waiting patiently...
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

UPDATE: If you ordered THE CHILL directly from Lividian and haven't seen a shipping confirmation email, please email me at brian@lividian.com so I can check on your order and/or forward your shipping info. Thank you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    "Expected Monday"

Waiting patiently...
    Delivered!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

If you are one of my Patreon supporters on any tier, some very important information went out today. (I don't think I've heard of anyone having trouble getting the Patreon emails, but I wanted to post a message, just in case!)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

The next new book announcement from Lividian Publications will be made on Monday, March 21, at 11 AM eastern time.

Please Note: If you ordered The Chill by Scott Carson directly from our website, you should have received your “advance notice” of this new title today, so you can get your order placed and lock in your number. Please do not share that information anywhere.

If you ordered The Chill directly from us and you did NOT receive that email, please email me at brian@lividian.com ASAP and I will send you the information. Due to the buzz surrounding this novel, we do not expect to have very many copies available for the public announcement, so please don’t wait to get in touch.

Thank you for your continuing support and enthusiasm!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The next new book announcement from Lividian Publications will be made on Monday, March 21, at 11 AM eastern time.

Please Note: If you ordered The Chill by Scott Carson directly from our website, you should have received your “advance notice” of this new title today, so you can get your order placed and lock in your number. Please do not share that information anywhere.

If you ordered The Chill directly from us and you did NOT receive that email, please email me at brian@lividian.com ASAP and I will send you the information. Due to the buzz surrounding this novel, we do not expect to have very many copies available for the public announcement, so please don’t wait to get in touch.

Thank you for your continuing support and enthusiasm!

Brian
    ordered!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered of course
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

March 2022 production update has been posted with news about tomorrow's announcement (March 21), Heart-Shaped Box, and The King of Shadows:

https://lividian.com/march-2022-upda...-publications/

Brian

Lividian Publications is thrilled to announce our signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of The Last House on Needless Street by Catriona Ward, one of the most talked about books of the last few years, and we're very pleased to report that this beautiful volume will begin shipping early next week:

https://wp.me/pbFICG-3mO

Lividian Publications is thrilled to announce our signed, numbered, and slipcased Limited Edition hardcover of The Last House on Needless Street by Catriona Ward, one of the most talked about books of the last few years, and we're very pleased to report that this beautiful volume will begin shipping early next week:

https://wp.me/pbFICG-3mO
    Sold out at 11:17 AM on announcement day! For anyone who missed out, there is a list of retailers who are getting copies at the bottom of this post:

https://lividian.com/just-announced-...catriona-ward/

Brian

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Brian !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the fast sellout! I grabbed one at Sub Press
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Selling my lettered copy (Q) of The Last House on Needless Street for $1000 shipped priority within the US. International at cost. PayPal F&F or add 4%. Please PM if interested.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recieved the latest LP emails saying that 50% of the orders of the limited editions orders of "The Last House on Needless Street" by Catriona Ward have now shipped.
    And the followup going out within the next few days!

It's really interesting, from a customers point of view (which I am not, because I didn't order the book) that Lividian is pretty much selling books when they are produced.

Surely it's a difficult challenge (what if the book does not interesting customers and do not sell out? Or take a long time? which I don't hope to LP), but it's an interesting move to publishers that takes preorders years before the books are actually produced. I do wonder however, why that change, compared to the previous titles, which I could be wrong but I though were produced about the preordered numbers?

Also, can I ask if that means ALL the books? Or just the one ordered directly through LP?
    And are there any copies left through some distributors?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I recieved the latest LP emails saying that 50% of the orders of the limited editions orders of "The Last House on Needless Street" by Catriona Ward have now shipped.
    And the followup going out within the next few days!

It's really interesting, from a customers point of view (which I am not, because I didn't order the book) that Lividian is pretty much selling books when they are produced.

Surely it's a difficult challenge (what if the book does not interesting customers and do not sell out? Or take a long time? which I don't hope to LP), but it's an interesting move to publishers that takes preorders years before the books are actually produced. I do wonder however, why that change, compared to the previous titles, which I could be wrong but I though were produced about the preordered numbers?

Also, can I ask if that means ALL the books? Or just the one ordered directly through LP?
    And are there any copies left through some distributors?
    All direct customer preorders will hopefully be out the door by Thursday. It's just my wife and me doing all of the packing, and she has a full-time job, so we get less packed during the work week. The retailers will all ship by the end of the day on Friday.

The print runs for REVIVAL and 20th CENTURY GHOSTS were based on preorders. THE NIGHT COUNTRY, THE CHILL, and THE LAST HOUSE ON NEEDLESS STREET were all 750 copy print runs per the contracts.

I waited to announce THE LAST HOUSE ON NEEDLESS STREET because folks had already preordered HEART-SHAPED BOX and THE CHILL, neither of which had shipped yet, and I didn't want a third unshipped book on the list.

So, I just waited on THE CHILL was shipping and we had a few weeks until HEART-SHAPED BOX was done, and slipped LAST HOUSE in between them.

Best,
    Brian

Important update on the HEART-SHAPED BOX Limited Edition for anyone who preordered directly from us:

https://lividian.com/heart-shaped-bo...ou-preordered/

Short version: everything will be here and ready to ship by the end of next week, so I'll be sending the “Your Lividian Publications Preorder Is Ready For Payment” emails tomorrow morning — that is Tuesday, March 29. Unfortunately, it’s possible this email might end up in your spam, so you may need to check there. I will post another note here and on the website and social media when this email goes out.

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian for the reply

---------------

Important update on the HEART-SHAPED BOX Limited Edition for anyone who preordered directly from us:

https://lividian.com/heart-shaped-bo...ou-preordered/

Short version: everything will be here and ready to ship by the end of next week, so I'll be sending the “Your Lividian Publications Preorder Is Ready For Payment” emails tomorrow morning — that is Tuesday, March 29. Unfortunately, it’s possible this email might end up in your spam, so you may need to check there. I will post another note here and on the website and social media when this email goes out.

Thank you!

Best,
    Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I went into the production updates to see for myself when the lettered Heart Shaped Box would be ready only to find this: Are these Unannounced books. the books that since have been announced. I am confused

* UNANNOUNCED signed Limited Edition:
    This title is at just about the same stage of production as The Chill. Because these books were supposed to be nicely spaced out last year but have instead ended up bunched together (thank you supply chain problems!), I haven’t officially announced this book yet, but I will closer to when it ships. Based on all the acclaim the recently published trade edition has generated, I think we might have another fast seller on our hands. (Stephen King’s blurb is pretty nifty, too!)

These three books are going to end up shipping pretty close together, but our goal (when the paper and printing business returns to normal!) is to space out our special editions in the schedule so there’s some time between each one. We don’t plan on publishing more than four or maybe five special editions per year, total.

* Second UNANNOUNCED signed Limited Edition:
    At the end of January, we started a new book at the printer, but since they are estimating a September delivery date, we won’t have a lot to share until this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I went into the production updates to see for myself when the lettered Heart Shaped Box would be ready only to find this: Are these Unannounced books. the books that since have been announced. I am confused

* UNANNOUNCED signed Limited Edition:
    This title is at just about the same stage of production as The Chill. Because these books were supposed to be nicely spaced out last year but have instead ended up bunched together (thank you supply chain problems!), I haven’t officially announced this book yet, but I will closer to when it ships. Based on all the acclaim the recently published trade edition has generated, I think we might have another fast seller on our hands. (Stephen King’s blurb is pretty nifty, too!)

These three books are going to end up shipping pretty close together, but our goal (when the paper and printing business returns to normal!) is to space out our special editions in the schedule so there’s some time between each one. We don’t plan on publishing more than four or maybe five special editions per year, total.

* Second UNANNOUNCED signed Limited Edition:
    At the end of January, we started a new book at the printer, but since they are estimating a September delivery date, we won’t have a lot to share until this summer.
    The first one is LAST HOUSE, second one is still unannounced. I've been so busy packing and shipping, I forgot to update that page. I'll go do it now.

Brian

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

That was quick! So we have another lettered unannounced? I really need to stay up to date on my patreon page!

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

That was quick! So we have another lettered unannounced? I really need to stay up to date on my patreon page!
    Yeah, but I have no idea when it will be ready. Could be this summer, could be December. No one wants to give any firm dates this year and all it takes is one vendor to be slow or late and the whole thing waits!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast