Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1379

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Sold out directly from Lividian Publications.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We've just announced our new Deluxe Signed & Slipcased Limited Edition of THE CHILL by Scott Carson, which is already 99% sold out due to strong demand from collectors who bought our most recent release. You can learn more here: https://wp.me/pbFICG-2uG
    A well-deserved run on this upcoming Lividian production. I've seen them all so far, and each and every edition has been a top-notch edition.
    Can't wait for a preview of the lettered edition and keeping my fingers crossed for maybe a second Lividian King - Revival was an absolutely amazing edition (that lettered!! ) and I so hope there will be a follow-up.

sk
    Thank you!!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations for the 99% sold out !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Congrats Brian!
    Thank you!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bought mine from DRP! LP was sold out by the time I saw. Congrats, Brian! Looks amazing.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Really looking forward to the lettered as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I forgot to pop in and let everyone know I posted the December updates on Heart-Shaped Box, The Chill, an unannounced Limited Edition, the next chapbook for my Patreon supporters, and the slightly resized second batch of Later slipcases:

https://lividian.com/december-2021-u...-publications/

Best,
    Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot to pop in and let everyone know I posted the December updates on Heart-Shaped Box, The Chill, an unannounced Limited Edition, the next chapbook for my Patreon supporters, and the slightly resized second batch of Later slipcases:

https://lividian.com/december-2021-u...-publications/

Best,
    Brian
    The Chill looks to be an awesome production and I can't wait for the chapbook!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, I was wondering if you will be selling any copies of Lovecraft Country from subterranean press on your site?
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Hey Brian, I was wondering if you will be selling any copies of Lovecraft Country from subterranean press on your site?
    Bill very generously offered me some copies even though it was going to be a super fast sellout, so I will have some. Anyone who is interested should email me at brian@lividian.com and let me know, because what I'll do is post a private product page in the next day or two and email you back with the link. (Just based on the emails I'm already seeing, this isn't a good one for the newsletter because it would WAY oversell before everyone even got the note, leading to disappointment, etc.)

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Bill very generously offered me some copies even though it was going to be a super fast sellout, so I will have some. Anyone who is interested should email me at brian@lividian.com and let me know, because what I'll do is post a private product page in the next day or two and email you back with the link. (Just based on the emails I'm already seeing, this isn't a good one for the newsletter because it would WAY oversell before everyone even got the note, leading to disappointment, etc.)

Brian
    Thanks, I sent an email
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Country
    Country Flag

The lettered The Chill looks stunning!

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed! I love what Brian's doing with Lividian. Never asks for orders until each book is fully baked and along the way every time we blink he's adding new treats to each book. I have the widest smile when I place an order, was so happy to place one today.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Agreed! I love what Brian's doing with Lividian. Never asks for orders until each book is fully baked and along the way every time we blink he's adding new treats to each book. I have the widest smile when I place an order, was so happy to place one today.
    Me too. And supporting him on the Lividian Level at Patreon is very rewarding.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

My "secret author" chapbook for Patreon supporters arrived today and all I can say is WOW! What an awesome surprise. It is beautiful! Thank you so much, Brian, and keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    My "secret author" chapbook for Patreon supporters arrived today and all I can say is WOW! What an awesome surprise. It is beautiful! Thank you so much, Brian, and keep up the great work!
    Thank you!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Two-Cent View Post
    Thank you!

Brian
    Yeah, mine arrived today as well, and- it did not disappoint! Nice one, Brian.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, damn nice surprise!

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

My chapbook arrived today as well and it was a great surprise. It's a beautiful package and a very welcome edition to my collection.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    My chapbook arrived today as well and it was a great surprise. It's a beautiful package and a very welcome edition to my collection.
    Any Pictures ??

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Any Pictures ??
    Maybe later. I don't want to ruin the surprise for those who are still waiting for their copy to arrive.

Because the chapbook is still in transit to a lot of people and I know there are collectors who are purposely trying to avoid hearing more until their copy arrives, I'll wait another week or two before I post my photos. I am definitely thrilled with the response, though!

Brian

I've posted UPDATES on Heart-Shaped Box, The Chill, an unannounced Limited Edition, a chapbook for Patreon, and the Later slipcases:

https://lividian.com/january-2022-up...-publications/

best,
    Brian

Major news from Lividian Publications: 2022 is the year of Robert McCammon and Matthew Corbett:

https://www.lividian.com/major-rober...rbett-in-2022/

Best,
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast