Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Yay! Just got shipping notice for the lettered 20th Century Ghosts
    Packing today, going out the door on Monday!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my copy here in the UK yesterday. Beautiful book.

Great job, Brian!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Brian
    It's here!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine shipped from DRP yesterday!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to see pics of that lettered beauty out in the wild!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just opened my copy of 20th Century Ghosts and absolutely love it. It really surpassed my expectations and looks so much better in person. I was never a big fan of the no DJ concept, but really love it in person: the feel of the material, the embossing, the smell...it all just feels and looks so classy and unique. Also love: the interior design (the blacks and reds!), the feel and coloring of the paper, the ribbon marker, the art, the new content (which I'll be reading, for sure), the slipcase, the extra signed print, the interior board design...

It's a great production, Brian. I really like it.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Just opened my copy of 20th Century Ghosts and absolutely love it. It really surpassed my expectations and looks so much better in person. I was never a big fan of the no DJ concept, but really love it in person: the feel of the material, the embossing, the smell...it all just feels and looks so classy and unique. Also love: the interior design (the blacks and reds!), the feel and coloring of the paper, the ribbon marker, the art, the new content (which I'll be reading, for sure), the slipcase, the extra signed print, the interior board design...

Thank you!!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a huge fan of the no DJ concept as long as the books are gorgeously produced. Brian does this marvelously and I hope he continues with the concept. There are a ton of gorgeous books out there hidden by their DJ's.

Country
    Country Flag

This original piece found in the copy Very Fine Books has for sale has to be one of, if not the best!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a huge fan of the no DJ concept as long as the books are gorgeously produced. Brian does this marvelously and I hope he continues with the concept. There are a ton of gorgeous books out there hidden by their DJ's.
    I agree. One of the reasons I like the numbered editions from Suntup.

Also, with Suntup you get the best of both worlds whenever there's an artist edition. A beautiful produced book with a DJ and one without. I hope he sticks with that concept too.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This original piece found in the copy Very Fine Books has for sale has to be one of, if not the best!

Since every copy has a unique piece of art, would you consider this a "remarque"?

Here is mine. Honestly, I am not even sure which story it goes to. (I'm guessing "My Father's Mask")

(not sure why it is rotated, was correct orientation before I uploaded it, don't know how to fix)

Brian, any idea's when next Joe Hill book will go on sale?

Any plans to offer remarques in the future?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I fixed it for you.

All of the artwork is done, and the book is with designer now, but the time frame for the actual announcement is still down the road. It'll be at the printer before the official announcement.

The plan right now is for all of the Lettered Editions in this "style" -- so the ones like REVIVAL and 20th CENTURY GHOSTS -- to come with an original page of artwork from the book's artist.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

I forgot to ask: Brian, what's the size on the Sammy print in case I want to frame it?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

All of the artwork is done, and the book is with designer now, but the time frame for the actual announcement is still down the road. It'll be at the printer before the official announcement.

The plan right now is for all of the Lettered Editions in this "style" -- so the ones like REVIVAL and 20th CENTURY GHOSTS -- to come with an original page of artwork from the book's artist.

Brian
    Love everything about his update. Those Hill books are going to look great next to each other when it's all said and done.

Brian, do you see production ramping up in the future as far as how many books you'll be publishing per year? I may need to submit a report to my board of directors

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I forgot to ask: Brian, what's the size on the Sammy print in case I want to frame it?
    Medium.

Country
    Country Flag

*slaps Jerome*

Does it come with fries, at least?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I haven't actually double-checked, but if they trimmed it correctly, it should be 5.5 inches X 8.5 inches.

Brian

Brian, do you see production ramping up in the future as far as how many books you'll be publishing per year? I may need to submit a report to my board of directors
    Depending on how things come together, the goal is to publish 3 or 4 books this year. I think that's about the max I can handle each year with my current schedule.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Depending on how things come together, the goal is to publish 3 or 4 books this year. I think that's about the max I can handle each year with my current schedule.

Brian
    I'm down with that.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!!

Brian
    What Ricky said, Brian. And the customer service, communication, and reasonable release dates has been fantastic. LP fan for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

is there a list of upcoming publications? I see another Joe Hill book seems to be a known upcoming LP production.
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    is there a list of upcoming publications? I see another Joe Hill book seems to be a known upcoming LP production.
    This is the only other announced project at the moment:

https://lividian.com/store/the-night...mited-edition/

There's a Joe Hill book in production, though, along with two books by another author. And a few new deals just signed for 2022. Busy days!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    This is the only other announced project at the moment:

https://lividian.com/store/the-night...mited-edition/

There's a Joe Hill book in production, though, along with two books by another author. And a few new deals just signed for 2022. Busy days!

Brian
    Good to know! Thanks for the quick reply!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast