Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received the Limited 20 CG today and it's gorgeous! Great production, Brian!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Received the Limited 20 CG today and it's gorgeous! Great production, Brian!
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine today! Homerun! Beautiful book Brian. Just so happens I got the Revival portfolio from Betts yesterday. I don’t collect portfolios but between François Vaillancourt being my favorite SK artist and LP, a no brainer. Keep up the amazing work and thank you.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I'm a moron. I originally canceled Ghosts because I wanted to wean myself away from all of the Hill stuff. However, I now regret it because it's a gorgeous production and was happy to see it still available on Lividian. Ordered! (Again) Sorry Brian, lol.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Flipped through this more and I really like the typography/layout, seems like a really pleasant reading experience with lots of great art. Also, the printed marble endsheets look higher quality than Revival's. I am really happy with the price/quality combo of both LP books so far

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, please announce new editions of Duma Key and Hearts in Atlantis. 😊
    BTW, I interviewed Whelan years ago and he really wanted to illustrate Hearts in Atlantis. Just sayin' 😉
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Well I'm a moron. I originally canceled Ghosts because I wanted to wean myself away from all of the Hill stuff. However, I now regret it because it's a gorgeous production and was happy to see it still available on Lividian. Ordered! (Again) Sorry Brian, lol.
    Ha, thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Just picked mine up at the PO and it is a beautiful book!! Great job Brian, looking forward to seeing what you have planned for future books!!

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Just picked mine up at the PO and it is a beautiful book!! Great job Brian, looking forward to seeing what you have planned for future books!!
    Thank you!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    BTW, I interviewed Whelan years ago and he really wanted to illustrate Hearts in Atlantis. Just sayin' 😉
    Duma Key for sure! Long overdue for a limited production.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone has to do a limited of Duma Key! It's definitely in my top 5 King titles that are overdue for the limited treatment.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

One of my favs!

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Someone has to do a limited of Duma Key! It's definitely in my top 5 King titles that are overdue for the limited treatment.
    I agree... BUT there is something coming already I am aware of in this dept. I would BET $$$ that if King was approached with what he says is his fav book? (Lisey story) that he would sign it. I bet you he would. No one ever has that I have ever heard of. THIS company right here is prime for it. Why?
    1) Price Point... King loves cheaper editions as he doesn't understand the collecting market
    2) Loves helping small press (especially NEW ones) and the underdog
    3) Is close with CD, knows Brian and is friendly with Richard C who is close with Brian (I mean they write books together)
    4) The book itself... NO ONE has shown love to YET King has stated it is his fav that he wrote
    5) He loves good art... Franscois in a big member on the team and could kill it. I think original artwork by him would go further than digital AND trust me that man can draw
    6) I just feel it... my instincts with this stuff is pretty good. I think a low print run (200-250 number and 26-52 letter) is NOT much work for King
    7) Catch King in the right mood on it too. I think during Covid is THE RIGHT TIME. He is locked down and is trying to help the small guys a lot right now.. so TIMING is right

Hey, I could be wrong and have been before... BUT I believe this could be an official S/L for Brian and his company.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am on board for anything LP does. Love the quality and price!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Plus, we haven't heard of it in awhile... but they were working on a series.
    They had 3 weeks left in the shooting, so dunno what will happen. But that means that the book should be getting new advertising if the series gets released. And I bet that Apple will want to given they invested money in it
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    One of my favs!

Brian
    Love hearing this! (Close your ears, Kris lol). Even without a King sig, A Lettered would be amazing! And Brian has already knocked it out of the park with Revival. Hopefully King loved that production. If that's a thing he even bothers providing feedback on.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    I am on board for anything LP does. Love the quality and price!!!!
    Amen! Especially on the price. And the quality doesn't suffer.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I agree... BUT there is something coming already I am aware of in this dept. I would BET $$$ that if King was approached with what he says is his fav book? (Lisey story) that he would sign it. I bet you he would. No one ever has that I have ever heard of. THIS company right here is prime for it. Why?
    1) Price Point... King loves cheaper editions as he doesn't understand the collecting market
    3) Is close with CD, knows Brian and is friendly with Richard C who is close with Brian (I mean they write books together)
    4) The book itself... NO ONE has shown love to YET King has stated it is his fav that he wrote
    5) He loves good art... Franscois in a big member on the team and could kill it. I think original artwork by him would go further than digital AND trust me that man can draw
    6) I just feel it... my instincts with this stuff is pretty good. I think a low print run (200-250 number and 26-52 letter) is NOT much work for King
    7) Catch King in the right mood on it too. I think during Covid is THE RIGHT TIME. He is locked down and is trying to help the small guys a lot right now.. so TIMING is right

Hey, I could be wrong and have been before... BUT I believe this could be an official S/L for Brian and his company.
    Care to throw out some lottery numbers while you're at it, Kris lol. This book seems to get a lot of hate but I really enjoyed it. Plus, I'm already on the Lettered track so sign away, Stephen!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I hated Lisey's Story. Worst King novel ever. Of course it would be great if Brian landed the fish, but even if King wanted to do a S/L, he'd toss it to CD, not to Brian.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I hated Lisey's Story. Worst King novel ever.
    Revival tops that list for me.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Lisey's Story but 70% of the book is about Scott. I didn't really like it

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I hated Lisey's Story. Worst King novel ever.
    Revival tops that list for me.
    I liked Lisey’s Story more than Revival too. The worst was Revival followed by Rose Madder. Everything else I’ve loved. Stephen King is brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved Lisey's Story and liked Revival quite a lot. King books I didn't like: Roadwork, Dreamcatcher, Firestarter and Cell.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved Cell and Revival, Lisey's Story (after third try) was just ok.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Just got shipping notice for the lettered 20th Century Ghosts
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast