Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only person who clicked on this thread thinking that it was a resurrection of some old thread for a publisher I'd never heard of!

Neat name

And it makes sense, given the direction and goal of the press. Bravo Brian - I hope it works out well
    You are correct, you weren't the only one!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Brian! Was part of your thought process that you would not print letterpress where your mission is to keep the books in such an affordable price bracket?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice Brian! Was part of your thought process that you would not print letterpress where your mission is to keep the books in such an affordable price bracket?
    Yeah, essentially my goal is to put more money into the production than a larger company with more overhead could, so I can make the books as nice as possible while trying to keep the retail price accessible to more collectors. I have less overhead, which means I have a larger budget for upgrading materials, getting more artwork, etc.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

For those who haven't seen it yet, here's a photo of the review copies for 20th Century Ghosts:

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks neat !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am a bit confused with the idea of changing names. Already.
    Is that because there are other editions that releases letterpresss printed books, or because the upcoming books will not be letterpress?

I am a bit confused, although I like the name and it was lucky that the domain and social media accounts were available!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Is that because there are other editions that releases letterpresss printed books, or because the upcoming books will not be letterpress?
    To differentiate from other publishers that do letterpress books I think.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    To differentiate from other publishers that do letterpress books I think.
    ^^^^^ This. Short version: it was causing some confusion, and since I'm veering away from my original letterpress plans, it didn't fit the press anymore.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for explaining !

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see "Lividian" and my mind says "Leviticus."

Also, that ARC cover is pretty sweet. It would look great as an optional cover for the S/L, Brian. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just made payment for my Revival Artwork portfolio. Should be on its way soon......I hope.
    From what we've seen so far, looks like an amazing production, one that does the book proud.

Now I just have to ask: Brian, will you be doing a 20th Century Ghosts one as well??

https://lividian.com/store/revival-a...olio-lettered/

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    For those who haven't seen it yet, here's a photo of the review copies for 20th Century Ghosts:

Best,
    Brian
    WANT!
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

NEED!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Just made payment for my Revival Artwork portfolio. Should be on its way soon......I hope.
    From what we've seen so far, looks like an amazing production, one that does the book proud.

Now I just have to ask: Brian, will you be doing a 20th Century Ghosts one as well??

sk
    Received my invoice as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

sk
    No specific plans just yet, but it's something to consider.

Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

sk
    No specific plans just yet, but it's something to consider.

Brian
    Slow your roll there, Hot Rod. Some of us have lettered's to purchase Goes for you too, Sief! Probably spelled that wrong, again......
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ALL PAID UP
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    ALL PAID UP
    Ditto.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Sief! Probably spelled that wrong, again......
    Yep - still Siep...

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Sief! Probably spelled that wrong, again......
    Yep - still Siep...

sk
    I knew it! I was just going to type SK. But then folks would have thought I was talking about that other guy

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

oh wow, those review copies are beautiful! Will you be doing any giveaways or anything like that?

I've never received an ARC before. It'd be nice to have one of 20th Century Ghosts.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    oh wow, those review copies are beautiful! Will you be doing any giveaways or anything like that?

I've never received an ARC before. It'd be nice to have one of 20th Century Ghosts.
    As a matter of fact, I'll be giving all of the extra copies away in September! I need to get through the Revival Artwork Portfolio shipping first before I can set that up, but it'll be some kind of super easy to enter deal. Please stay tuned!

Brian

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to the Lividian edition of 20thCG! I love that book. The ARCs look really cool too! I want one.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Looking forward to the Lividian edition of 20thCG! I love that book. The ARCs look really cool too! I want one.
    Sweet! Although i haven't bought 20thCG, i also would love an ARC. 😬
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Something interesting I noticed, as I'm now going through this book for the first time:

My PS Publishing 10th Anniversary Edition ends with "The Saved," which is not in the Lividian edition. The latter, on the other hand, has "Bobby Conroy Comes Back From The Dead" in it, which is not in the PS edition. So both editions have an "exclusive" story. The PS edition also has the missing chapter from "The Black Phone," but since I thought that piece actually detracted from the original short, I won't miss it much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast